The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

16 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

"If it breaks then Falvan will be in trouble. Nonetheless, did anyone get bottled water?"

The dragon was made of metal and was an awakened object on the first place. 

12 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Unintelligible grabs the phoenix feather, and an instant later his body erupts into flames.

“Does that always happen?” He said alarmed as he got out his leather bag.

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

Unintelligible stands up before Rirrom can get to him, flames dying down until they only burned on a few spots, where his injuries had been worst. He held up the phoenix feather which was now half-burnt, and scarlet flames burst from it. "We are now ready to confront 42»¡>£&8£*d»¥¢° and claim the ore din aerie nohr maul blade. By the power of this feather, I will bring us there." Flames burst up in a circle around the group, and suddenly they stood in a large, circular room, lit only by sparsely placed candles spaced evenly the room's circumference. The stone walls were covered in strange symbols that seemed to shift and change in the dim light. On the far side of the room stood a massive hunched figure, exact form shrouded in darkness.

Just now, Nameless* said:

Unintelligible stands up before Rirrom can get to him, flames dying down until they only burned on a few spots, where his injuries had been worst. He held up the phoenix feather which was now half-burnt, and scarlet flames burst from it. "We are now ready to confront 42»¡>£&8£*d»¥¢° and claim the ore din aerie nohr maul blade. By the power of this feather, I will bring us there." Flames burst up in a circle around the group, and suddenly they stood in a large, circular room, lit only by sparsely placed candles spaced evenly the room's circumference. The stone walls were covered in strange symbols that seemed to shift and change in the dim light. On the far side of the room stood a massive hunched figure, exact form shrouded in darkness.

42>>I>£&8*d>>¥¢° steps out from the shadows. It was ever-changing, not stopping the shift, and spoke in garbled modified voices. "Why do you deserve the Ore Din Aerie Nohr Maul blade above all others? Many have died for this, braver than you. What offering have you bring?"

Unintelligible looked taken aback. "Offering? We've got a cool resurrection potion."

"No... No... That will not be enough. An insurmountable reward is no stranger to me. What might be rare to you, is common to me."

a light turned on to the left, revealing a pillar with another resurrection potion. There is no walls in sight, just darkness.

"What have you bring me what I don't have?"

Just now, Aeoliae said:

"No... No... That will not be enough. An insurmountable reward is no stranger to me. What might be rare to you, is common to me."

a light turned on to the left, revealing a pillar with another resurrection potion. There is no walls in sight, just darkness.

"What have you bring me what I don't have?"

"Erm, Rirrom has a Plotblade he can give you."

"Erm, Rirrom has a Plotblade he can give you."

Rirrom nodded, summoning his Plotblade.

the strange being shrouded in darkness spoke again. "I have many plotblades. Many have already thought of that."

a light on the right turned on, revealing a cabinet of plotblades, 6 in total, polished and shining.

"What bring you, traveller? What do you have that no others do?"

1 minute ago, Aeoliae said:

Rirrom nodded, summoning his Plotblade.

the strange being shrouded in darkness spoke again. "I have many plotblades. Many have already thought of that."

a light on the right turned on, revealing a cabinet of plotblades, 6 in total, polished and shining.

"What bring you, traveller? What do you have that no others do?"

"What I have that is unique is too valuable to give away for a weapon, even one so powerful as the ore din aerie nohr maul."

Edited by Nameless*

"What I have that is unique is too valuable to give away for a weapon, even one so powerful as the ore din aerie nohr maul."

"One must be willing to part with their treasure in order to make myself do similar. If you are unwilling to show, nor change your ability to show it, then the reward is forfeit" 

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

The power of change, replies Arranis, we could change you if you like, or change what your job is, I am sure you are lonely here, or even give you someone to fight maybe?

"I need not change."

Just now, Aeoliae said:

"One must be willing to part with their treasure in order to make myself do similar. If you are unwilling to show, nor change your ability to show it, then the reward is forfeit" 

Unintelligible shrugged. "Then I guess I won't get this blade. Maybe someone else is willing to give up more."

4 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Unintelligible shrugged. "Then I guess I won't get this blade. Maybe someone else is willing to give up more."

"So you give up?"

3 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

What do you want Arranis asks, we can try and give it to you

"What I want is a thing that can be given only once. Anyone can give it, but it is easier for some."

2 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

"So you give up?"

"Yeah. I can find a weapon without giving up a piece of myself."

8 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Hacob jumps forward. "We bring a willing servant friend, who is an ally. I was never meant to be an Avatar. I have no desire for it. I want a purpose. Will you deny me that?"

"What will you give it? Your status as Avatar of Platypus?"

Edited by Nameless*

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

"Yeah. I can find a weapon without giving up a piece of myself."

"What will you give him? Your status as Avatar of Platypus?"

The thing sighed. or emitted a high pitch sound. "You shall know of this thing."  It stabbed Unintellegible through the chest, killing him. 

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"I would give that."

"l need not another title."

2 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

An… awakened dragon?

"l have that too." 

Just now, Aeoliae said:

The thing sighed. or emitted a high pitch sound. "You shall know of this thing."  It stabbed Unintellegible through the chest, killing him. 

"l need not another title."

"l have that too." 

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

"Very well. Being, do you accept this gift?"

which one of you is the guy we're talking to?