The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Yes I could have sworn that we were outside, in the air, and pretty definitely far apart. For two posts, Unintelligible was just moving as fast as he could away from us.

but if you say so…

Falvan went ti the wall of goo. He stabbed it with his plotblade, and cut circle. He crawled out, and started flying away. Surely the goo monster could not focus on like 5 people at once attacking and running and new people and old people all doing different things because that isn’t ho the mind works… 

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

2 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Go back to your darkness!”. Falvan says. “But know that you are cursed. You are not he curse. You are cursed to forever be a slave to that blade.” With that he threw and blew the blade into the cave. Hopefully Hacob would know what to do.

Hacob picks up the blade and summons Suddenly, Pineapples again. If that creature came back, it would die

18 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Hacob picks up the blade and summons Suddenly, Pineapples again. If that creature came back, it would die

Suddenly, Suddenly, Pineapples began sending shocks of energy through Hacob's soul.

Edited by Nameless*

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

Hacob dealt with it and used the blade (not the Plotblade) to summon desolation as it was bound to the blade.

The recoil from the blade continued, increasing in strength despite Hacob's attempts to control it.

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

hacob wasn't trying to control it, just deal with it in time for desolation to arrive

He ignores it, but briefly wonders what is causing it.

Something powerful to kill something that could threaten a Narrator has to have consequences.

The blade continues acting up, energy attempting to rip apart Hacob's soul.

Just now, Nameless* said:

Something powerful to kill something that could threaten a Narrator has to have consequences.

The blade continues acting up, energy attempting to rip apart Hacob's soul.

He's not using that blade beyond causing the connection to force desolation back to him

Hacob is already planning on dying so he doesn't care

37 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Suddenly, Pineapples? Wasn't he just using that to try and kill Desolation?

He is using the blade with the complicated blade that desolation is bound to (unless it's bound to Falvan now) to summon Desolation to the blade, and Suddenly, Pineapples to kill it

Judging by how the monster followed me not the sword when I threw it might mean that it is bound to me. Also that I could summon it. But I think that @Aeoliae needs to come. 
to be clear:

Falvan was out of sight of anything that was in sight of where the goo was.

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

21 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Judging by how the monster followed me not the sword when I threw it might mean that it is bound to me. Also that I could summon it. But I think that @Aeoliae needs to come. 
to be clear:

Falvan was out of sight of anything that was in sight of where the goo was.

Think of it as a honorblade

The goo split, and another gooform followed Falvan.

1 hour ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Hacob dealt with it and used the blade (not the Plotblade) to summon desolation as it was bound to the blade.

Smart kid. A gooform arises in front of Hacob. A figure, same color as the goo steps forward, and the goo disolves away. "Please. Please. Don't kill me." The voice was high and feminine, and soft. "I am not who you think I am."

Edited by Aeoliae
white goop

7 hours ago, Aeoliae said:

Think of it as a honorblade

The goo split, and another gooform followed Falvan.

Smart kid. A gooform arises in front of Hacob. A figure, same color as the goo steps forward, and the goo disolves away. "Please. Please. Don't kill me." The voice was high and feminine, and soft. "I am not who you think I am."

"Who are you and why are you pursuing my friends? Why did you get Falvan to try to kill us? I need three good reasons not to kill you where you stand."

Moni pointed her dagger at Desolation. "Stop trying to kill people."

@Aeoliae

On 8/24/2023 at 4:33 PM, Ancient Elantrian said:

The once author looked at the fight and began slowly walking backwards. He would try to do important things eventually, but he didn’t have any intent to get himself killed today.

A misty echo of Subversion appeared in front of him. "Hey! Just wanted to say thanks for saving me. And also, I think you put me back together wrong."