The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

7 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Only if their author wills. And if they aren’t cut up and then sealed back together shin in a super crazy situation by a person who used to be an author but isn’t anymore.”

“Yeah, you’re right. By the way, what exactly happened to you that made you not an author anymore?”

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

“Yeah, you’re right. By the way, what exactly happened to you that made you not an author anymore?”

“Not exactly sure, somehow my old character Ryss and I swapped places. He’s trying to kill me now, but I’m using residual narration from my time as an author to block him out.

8 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Funeral anyone?" he holds out this long page of credentials.

“No thanks. I plan on living for a very long time.”

7 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Not exactly sure, somehow my old character Ryss and I swapped places. He’s trying to kill me now, but I’m using residual narration from my time as an author to block him out.

“Interesting. So Ryss is sort of your author now?”

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Unfortunately, yes. I’m trying to find a way to go back before he finally wins and I die.”

“That’s… huh. I always thought authors were invincible, but I guess that’s not true in every case.” Subversion shrugged. “Well if there’s anything I can do to help, just let me know. I owe you one.”

1 hour ago, Nameless* said:

Well him yelling "I only need zero" could just be a coincidence. Maybe he really needs the number zero.

he said that he went to attack it... but anyway, he clarified that he was wrong so it's ok

1 hour ago, Nameless* said:

Subversion shook her head. "Don't think it'll work. I've tried, but I can't bring myself to stab Platypus in the back and join Feanor like I was planning to originally."

I WAS LITERALLY SUSPECTING THAT OR SOMETHING SIMILAR!!!!!!! I HAD A PLAN! I WAS READY!

but it didn't happen so it's ok.

Wait, when did Subversion leave? did I miss that?

43 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

“That’s… huh. I always thought authors were invincible, but I guess that’s not true in every case.” Subversion shrugged. “Well if there’s anything I can do to help, just let me know. I owe you one.”

“Okay.”

28 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Wait, when did Subversion leave? did I miss that?

It’s ghosty version of subversion.

1 hour ago, Being of Cacophony said:

I WAS LITERALLY SUSPECTING THAT OR SOMETHING SIMILAR!!!!!!! I HAD A PLAN! I WAS READY!

but it didn't happen so it's ok.

Subversion felt the sudden need to clarify her previous statement for no reason in particular. "I mostly didn't join Feanor because he was the one who split me in the first place and, you know, he tried to kill Curiosity. I was just surprised that I cared so much about that, when previously I would have brushed it off far more easily."

10 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Who are you and why are you pursuing my friends? Why did you get Falvan to try to kill us? I need three good reasons not to kill you where you stand."

"a name you know me as is... Desolation, but names can change. Falvan had a completion. An ending. Why you shouldn't kill me: I won't die probably, I don't kill.'

7 hours ago, Nameless* said:

Moni pointed her dagger at Desolation. "Stop trying to kill people."

@Aeoliae

A misty echo of Subversion appeared in front of him. "Hey! Just wanted to say thanks for saving me. And also, I think you put me back together wrong."

"Stop trying to get yourselves killed."

4 hours ago, Nameless* said:

Subversion felt the sudden need to clarify her previous statement for no reason in particular. "I mostly didn't join Feanor because he was the one who split me in the first place and, you know, he tried to kill Curiosity. I was just surprised that I cared so much about that, when previously I would have brushed it off far more easily."

i was still ready for it B)

1 hour ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Wait so did Hacob kill Desilation? The main one?

no, but he has a trap and is just waiting at the moment.

48 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

"a name you know me as is... Desolation, but names can change. Falvan had a completion. An ending. Why you shouldn't kill me: I won't die probably, I don't kill.'

"Stop trying to get yourselves killed."

Hacob glares at desolation. "How do I change your name, why wouldn't you die? That is literally the sole power of a Plotblade, you would die. Wait, are you claiming to hold the Plotblade Endings?"