The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 hour ago, Aeoliae said:

"Hm. Let me check." Goop figure pulls out a scroll (invincible) and reads it: "upon signing this contract you sign for your group, and everyone in the world."

Forgot to mention that I didn’t sign it. It was oral, so because my signature was actionary or oral, the condition are only those that are were said. And you didn’t say that.

46 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

i was still ready for it B)

no, but he has a trap and is just waiting at the moment.

Hacob glares at desolation. "How do I change your name, why wouldn't you die? That is literally the sole power of a Plotblade, you would die. Wait, are you claiming to hold the Plotblade Endings?"

"I am not in possession of endings, but I am in possession of this," Desolation held up the Foreshadowing Plotblade. "Of course, I have already created a dupe to go retrieve the Ore Din Aerie Nohr Maul blade. You thought I would just leave it?"

1 hour ago, Aeoliae said:

"Hm. Let me check." Goop figure pulls out a scroll (invincible) and reads it: "upon signing this contract you sign for your group, and everyone in the world."

"Oh, of course. Contracts." Moni pointed her dagger at the scroll. "Fortunately, I have the perfect thing to end that contract."

24 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

"I am not in possession of endings, but I am in possession of this," Desolation held up the Foreshadowing Plotblade. "Of course, I have already created a dupe to go retrieve the Ore Din Aerie Nohr Maul blade. You thought I would just leave it?"

"Where are you sending said dupe? I mean... maybe?"

43 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"Oh, of course. Contracts." Moni pointed her dagger at the scroll. "Fortunately, I have the perfect thing to end that contract."

"It's a manifestation, unkillable, and I have many backups."

26 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Where are you sending said dupe? I mean... maybe?"

"I already sent Desolation 2 to go get the blade, but judging by the time it has taken to get back it probably developed sentience from the sword and coalesced elsewhere."

34 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

"It's a manifestation, unkillable, and I have many backups."

"I already sent Desolation 2 to go get the blade, but judging by the time it has taken to get back it probably developed sentience from the sword and coalesced elsewhere."

Hacob realizes that Desolation doesn't realize he has the blade. He subtly hides it behind his back.

"I still don't see why I shouldn't kill you. How do I know you don't kill?"

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood, did you reply and I missed it, or have you not replied? Either is fine, I just don't know

8 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Hacob realizes that Desolation doesn't realize he has the blade. He subtly hides it behind his back.

"I still don't see why I shouldn't kill you. How do I know you don't kill?"

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood, did you reply and I missed it, or have you not replied? Either is fine, I just don't know

"I haven't killed anyone here yet."

@Being of Cacophony

@Nameless* @Scars of Hathsin

Edited by Aeoliae

Just now, Nameless* said:

"But you're trying to." Moni waved the dagger around. "I bet you'll try to kill me in a second."

Desolation smiled, and suddenly the desolation 2 snuck up on Moni, swinging Ore Din Aerie Nohr Maul blade at Moni's head

10 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

Desolation smiled, and suddenly the desolation 2 snuck up on Moni, swinging Ore Din Aerie Nohr Maul blade at Moni's head

Moni's arm moved with blurring speed, blocking the strike with her dagger. Despite looking like it was made more of rust than metal, her weapon's blade didn't snap. "See? You do try to kill people."

40 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

"I haven't killed anyone here yet."

@Being of Cacophony

@Nameless* @Scars of Hathsin

"You've tried."

21 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

That's not possible. Hacob has the Ore Din Aerie Nohr Maul blade.

Remember everyone, Hacob is still in the cave and no one besides the weird other Desolation is there with him.

3 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"You've tried."

That's not possible. Hacob has the Ore Din Aerie Nohr Maul blade.

Remember everyone, Hacob is still in the cave and no one besides the weird other Desolation is there with him.

Wait what

Oh wait.yeah. you got assaulted by a normal weapon

14 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Moni's arm moved with blurring speed, blocking the strike with her dagger. Despite looking like it was made more of rust than metal, her weapon's blade didn't snap. "See? You do try to kill people."

"That was not... Me."

4 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Moni blocked further attacks from whatever had attacked her. "Hi. What's your name?"

"Resolution. And I'm here to not kill you. I am not killing you. Understand?"

resolution did not fight with Moni, instead opting to put away the weird metallic sword like object.

2 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

"Resolution. And I'm here to not kill you. I am not killing you. Understand?"

resolution did not fight with Moni, instead opting to put away the weird metallic sword like object.

"Fine." Moni sheathed her dagger. "So, neither of you are evil?"

2 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"Fine." Moni sheathed her dagger. "So, neither of you are evil?"

"Desolation is evil. He is the complete opposite of me. He's trying to manipulate you." Resolution said

Desolation spoke as well, "She lies. I have never lied. You know that she just wants the Blade, and that she will do anything to get it."

Just now, Aeoliae said:

"Desolation is evil. He is the complete opposite of me. He's trying to manipulate you." Resolution said

Desolation spoke as well, "She lies. I have never lied. You know that she just wants the Blade, and that she will do anything to get it."

"I don't really care. I don't have the Blade you both want, and I've honestly never even heard of it."

Just now, Nameless* said:

"I don't really care. I don't have the Blade you both want, and I've honestly never even heard of it."

Resolution spoke first. "I don't want the blade. I don't want to be anywhere near the blade." Resolution leaned in and whispered into Moni's ear, "But he does. He still has a plotblade, and he tried to kill Falvan and Arranis."

Desolation spoke. "Well, Moniker, what is your choice?"

Just now, Aeoliae said:

Resolution spoke first. "I don't want the blade. I don't want to be anywhere near the blade." Resolution leaned in and whispered into Moni's ear, "But he does. He still has a plotblade, and he tried to kill Falvan and Arranis."

Desolation spoke. "Well, Moniker, what is your choice?"

"I choose to trust neither of you." Moni shrugged. "For all I know, this could all be a trick."

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

"I choose to trust neither of you." Moni shrugged. "For all I know, this could all be a trick."

Resolution hid behind Moni. "Look. I do not have the plot blade that Desolation is holding. I don't want to kill you. He does! He can kill narrators!*"

*Maybe but only with the sword