The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 minute ago, Aeoliae said:

"Uh. I think Jacob? Has it... The guy with the lightsword"

"I'll see what I can do."

Moni walked over to Hacob. "Hey. You need some help?"

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Hacob. Blame Nameless, he made the name

Look, I named myself Nameless for a reason, okay? Names aren't my strong suit.

2 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

Intentional spelling move on

ok *shrugs*

2 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"I'll see what I can do."

Moni walked over to Hacob. "Hey. You need some help?"

Look, I named myself Nameless for a reason, okay? Names aren't my strong suit.

Wait. Moni was near Unitelligible right? the guy that spent two posts sprinting away from the location Hacob is at? Wow, Moni moved fast :P 

"Not really, just interrogating this Desolation-like being. What's your name anyway? Not you Moni."

:P 

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

ok *shrugs*

Wait. Moni was near Unitelligible right? the guy that spent two posts sprinting away from the location Hacob is at? Wow, Moni moved fast :P 

"Not really, just interrogating this Desolation-like being. What's your name anyway? Not you Moni."

:P 

"Resolution?"

She can teleport sort of.

"I think it's either Desolation or Revolution."

"Resolution?"

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

She can teleport sort of.

"I think it's either Desolation or Revolution."

"Resolution. Its Like fixing things."

I'm so confused, Moni and Resolution were far away from Hacob, was he talking to a clone of Resolution or someone else entirely? The way you talked made it sound like Resolution, but then you made Desolation 2 Resolution and the one Hacob was talking to talked about Desolation 2. So who was Hacob talking to?

"So are you both Resolution? And you're Desolation?" Hacob gestures to each of the figures in turn.

I'm so confused, Moni and Resolution were far away from Hacob, was he talking to a clone of Resolution or someone else entirely? The way you talked made it sound like Resolution, but then you made Desolation 2 Resolution and the one Hacob was talking to talked about Desolation 2. So who was Hacob talking to?

"So are you both Resolution? And you're Desolation?" Hacob gestures to each of the figures in turn.

No, Resolution came from elsewhere, not one of the clones of Desolation. It came from Rirrom

"No. No. No." Resolution said, tapping her wrist, "he is Desolation. See? Black goop. I have the silvery-gold goo."

3 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

I think that Hacob was talking to a Desolation, and Moni had Resolution and a Desolation near her.

No, Resolution came from elsewhere, not one of the clones of Desolation. It came from Rirrom

"No. No. No." Resolution said, tapping her wrist, "he is Desolation. See? Black goop. I have the silvery-gold goo."

"Yes, and having silvery-gold goo is always indicative of not being evil."

3 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

2 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

I think that Hacob was talking to a Desolation, and Moni had Resolution and a Desolation near her.

"Yes, and having silvery-gold goo is always indicative of not being evil."

Hacob stepped back.

"Look, I don't know any of you, and you should just leave me alone. All of you." He waves his two Blades in a warding arc.

Hacob stepped back.

"Look, I don't know any of you, and you should just leave me alone. All of you." He waves his two Blades in a warding arc.

Desolation spoke first. "Give me. My. Blade."

resolution spoke after, which was actually more of a scream, and ran away to hide behind Moni.

3 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

Desolation spoke first. "Give me. My. Blade."

resolution spoke after, which was actually more of a scream, and ran away to hide behind Moni.

The light beam started coming out of Suddenly, Pineapples. Hacob stepped to Moni so they could help each other.

The light beam started coming out of Suddenly, Pineapples. Hacob stepped to Moni so they could help each other.

Desolation ran in with Foreshadowing, trying to prevent Hacob from destroying everyone

Moni gasped. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to kill Desolation if he tries to get the blade. Both of us will die. If it works, take Suddenly, Pineapples to Onyx or to someone who would give it to Onyx."

Just now, Aeoliae said:

Desolation ran in with Foreshadowing, trying to prevent Hacob from destroying everyone

Hacob raised the blade with the long name as Suddenly, Pineapples prepares to annihilate Desolation.

"I'm going to kill Desolation if he tries to get the blade. Both of us will die. If it works, take Suddenly, Pineapples to Onyx or to someone who would give it to Onyx."

Hacob raised the blade with the long name as Suddenly, Pineapples prepares to annihilate Desolation.

Moni grabbed Hacob's arm. "Stop! You can't just sacrifice yourself like that."

The ore din Aerie Nohr Maul blade? You can refer to it as Aerie Nohr Maul blade if you want to

Desolation did not relent. He struck many times at once with Foreshadowing at Hacob hoping the temporal strikes would do the job

Just now, Aeoliae said:

The ore din Aerie Nohr Maul blade? You can refer to it as Aerie Nohr Maul blade if you want to

Desolation did not relent. He struck many times at once with Foreshadowing at Hacob hoping the temporal strikes would do the job

I'll probably just use Nohr Maul (if i can remember that)

Hacob wrenched his arm from Moni as he defended himself.

"Why not?"

Just now, Aeoliae said:

"Because-" Moni cut off, helping to deflect Desolation's blows with her own Plotblade. "Don't you want to live?"

"Because-" Moni cut off, helping to deflect Desolation's blows with her own Plotblade. "Don't you want to live?"

"Eh, I don't really have a purpose. If it was between me living and Desolation having the blade or me and him dying, I'd choose the second one."