The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Eh, I don't really have a purpose. If it was between me living and Desolation having the blade or me and him dying, I'd choose the second one."

"The blade will survive if you kill us both. And the next weilder will unleash me into the world again. And you won't be there to stop me." Desolation said.

Just now, Aeoliae said:

"The blade will survive if you kill us both. And the next weilder will unleash me into the world again. And you won't be there to stop me." Desolation said.

"Indeed it will, but you won't be there. If you come back, so do I. Thus the circle will ever be looping."

4 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Eh, I don't really have a purpose. If it was between me living and Desolation having the blade or me and him dying, I'd choose the second one."

1 minute ago, Aeoliae said:

"Look for a purpose then! Don't just throw away your life. We can lock that blade away somewhere, make sure no one will ever be able to use it again. Just, put down the Plotblade."

Just now, Nameless* said:

"Look for a purpose then! Don't just throw away your life. We can lock that blade away somewhere, make sure no one will ever be able to use it again. Just, put down the Plotblade."

"The blade cannot be contained nor controlled. But I will believe you for posterity's sake." Desolation shoved his Plotblade into the floor, and the goop began to coalesce into a person again

2 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"I would love to find one, but don't belittle my sacrifice by saying I threw away my life. This is necessary, don't you understand that?" he snarls.

Just now, Aeoliae said:

"The blade cannot be contained nor controlled. But I will believe you for posterity's sake." Desolation shoved his Plotblade into the floor, and the goop began to coalesce into a person again

Hacob watched carefully, ready for an attack.

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

"I would love to find one, but don't belittle my sacrifice by saying I threw away my life. This is necessary, don't you understand that?" he snarls.

Hacob watched carefully, ready for an attack.

"So, has anyone checked where Rirrom is?" Desolation said with a grin.

screams echoed from within the cave.

32 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

"So, has anyone checked where Rirrom is?" Desolation said with a grin.

screams echoed from within the cave.

26 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Just kill Desolation already.

21 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

you have my permission to kill him

20 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

@Being of Cacophonyi know you just left, but do one more…

I'm trying to decide if I really want to kill Hacob. I'm gonna sleep on it and I'll decide in the morning. Good night!