The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

16 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Hacob realizes that Desolation doesn't realize he has the blade. He subtly hides it behind his back.

"I still don't see why I shouldn't kill you. How do I know you don't kill?"

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood, did you reply and I missed it, or have you not replied? Either is fine, I just don't know

I was going to reply last night, but I remembered I had a sleep over. There will be one coming very soon. I'm sorry it's taking forever.

9 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

ok, time for this to happen.

Hacob looks at his blade, and he thinks. It needs to be done. The light beam bursts out of Suddenly, Pineapples. Instead of going at Desolation, it hits the Dhor Maul blade. Hacob smiles at Moni, and then both he and the blade disappear. Suddenly, Pineapples lands on the ground, clattering, as Hacob evaporates.

Dhor maul? Huh? Resolution picks the Plotblade Foreshadowing from the ground. Desolation is nowhere to be seen.

"So what's going on?" Resolution says to the big All Caps Daisy the Pathetic

Edited by Aeoliae

48 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

… could nameless master did us of desolation?

Desolation's been rid of already. Hacob did it.

Moni watched with a tired expression as Suddenly, Pineapples faded away. Then she turned around and walked away, vanishing quickly.

1 hour ago, Aeoliae said:

Dhor maul? Huh? Resolution picks the Plotblade Foreshadowing from the ground. Desolation is nowhere to be seen.

"So what's going on?" Resolution says to the big All Caps Daisy the Pathetic

The figure made of lightning looks at Resolution. "I am seeking out those who oppose my master, that I might teach them the error of their ways."

53 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Desolation's been rid of already. Hacob did it.

Moni watched with a tired expression as Suddenly, Pineapples faded away. Then she turned around and walked away, vanishing quickly.

The figure made of lightning looks at Resolution. "I am seeking out those who oppose my master, that I might teach them the error of their ways."

"And how do you teach them your resolution?"