The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Fuzzy stopped. "Wait a second!" She stood up and took off a backpack she was wearing. She set it down, unzipped it, and pulled out a little glass jar. Inside the jar was a small grey salamander. "Found him!" She shouted, hugging the jar.

7 hours ago, Nameless* said:

Subversion smiled. "I wouldn't imagine so. Odd, how the people closest to narrators are always that ones that end up hating them the most, isn't it?"

Subversion snapped her fingers, and their surroundings changed. The new location was an odd mix between a mostly empty warehouse and a pocket dimension. The walls and roof were made of a shifting, chaotic energy, interrupted only by the lightbulbs hanging down from the ceiling. The floor was made of concrete, and a few large shelves were placed in a disorganized manner throughout the room.

"There. Don't worry about Spook following you here. Not even Platypus could find us here." Subversion walked over to one of the shelves and started rummaging through tools. "Nameless made this place to be secure from anything, even Plot."

"It is not my name. It is my master's name. I come because those who speak it are unworthy to do so."
Daisy's not Unintelligible's master, and both the lightning guy and the other guy are minions, not Daisy.

Feanor shrugged, "Well... that's good and all, but have we considered my plans? Then..." He sat down on a just materialized plush chair, "I suppose you'll be wanting to keep me here despite my best wishes, Subversion? Classic." He snapped his gloved fingers, a black mug appearing in his hand that had the words "Best Antagonist" in blue emblazoned upon its reflective surface. The Narrator had a sip of whatever drink was inside and said, "Nameless knew how to set up a place, I suppose... aint got nothing on Kalithor, though."

6 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"You're right. I don't know what he's doing. Do you? I don't know what he's done. What I do know is that you cannot kill him. Plot will not allow it. And you cannot die yet. And as we've already seen, I can't kill him, and he can't kill me. This is the only solution. I'm sorry Spook. I really am. You'll probably get you're chance later."

Spook bristled, the fires surging in his eyes. Finally he turned, looking away from Platypus, the plot blade's glow simmering at his side. "The only solution? This is TLT, Platypus! Isn't anything possible if we imagine it so? I find it funny," He said, the blade shrinking as he placed it back on his bracelet, "that the only thing we create is more limits for ourselves in a place that's supposed to be limitless. Don't you?" 

He ran a hand through his dark hair, "The Temple of Plot showed me the future in a refracted lens. It gave me this plot blade. It showed me fighting Thaidakar and Mythos. It showed me killing Thaidakar and it showed thaidakar killing me. Many things can happen. But all I know is this, Thaidakar and I will fight and one of us will die. I would rather it be him, Platypus... He was my father," Spook turned back to Platypus, a torn expression on his face. "I loved him and he loved me. We were a family, once. I wish it could be otherwise, and perhaps it could be, but I don't want to take chances. Thaidakar wants this, and, so, he'll get it. He knows about the vision I saw. I told him. If there's anyone I trust to stick to their plan, it'll be my father. He'll do what he's trying to do, whether his heart wants it or not, whether he's truly feeling it or not. He's a stubborn fool."

Spook started pacing, "If we go back to the Temple of Plot, perhaps one of us can see something. Something beneficial to defeating Thaidakar without killing him. And... maybe it will reveal whether or not we can succeed at this point without killing him. Maybe we'll have to... It's not something I look forward to, patricide, but it might be necessary to save a portion of us in TLT."

20 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

The lightning guy punches Abalodor.

The lightning guy is confronted by the thunder guy and their father, the storm guy.

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Feanor shrugged, "Well... that's good and all, but have we considered my plans? Then..." He sat down on a just materialized plush chair, "I suppose you'll be wanting to keep me here despite my best wishes, Subversion? Classic." He snapped his gloved fingers, a black mug appearing in his hand that had the words "Best Antagonist" in blue emblazoned upon its reflective surface. The Narrator had a sip of whatever drink was inside and said, "Nameless knew how to set up a place, I suppose... aint got nothing on Kalithor, though."

Spook bristled, the fires surging in his eyes. Finally he turned, looking away from Platypus, the plot blade's glow simmering at his side. "The only solution? This is TLT, Platypus! Isn't anything possible if we imagine it so? I find it funny," He said, the blade shrinking as he placed it back on his bracelet, "that the only thing we create is more limits for ourselves in a place that's supposed to be limitless. Don't you?" 

He ran a hand through his dark hair, "The Temple of Plot showed me the future in a refracted lens. It gave me this plot blade. It showed me fighting Thaidakar and Mythos. It showed me killing Thaidakar and it showed thaidakar killing me. Many things can happen. But all I know is this, Thaidakar and I will fight and one of us will die. I would rather it be him, Platypus... He was my father," Spook turned back to Platypus, a torn expression on his face. "I loved him and he loved me. We were a family, once. I wish it could be otherwise, and perhaps it could be, but I don't want to take chances. Thaidakar wants this, and, so, he'll get it. He knows about the vision I saw. I told him. If there's anyone I trust to stick to their plan, it'll be my father. He'll do what he's trying to do, whether his heart wants it or not, whether he's truly feeling it or not. He's a stubborn fool."

Spook started pacing, "If we go back to the Temple of Plot, perhaps one of us can see something. Something beneficial to defeating Thaidakar without killing him. And... maybe it will reveal whether or not we can succeed at this point without killing him. Maybe we'll have to... It's not something I look forward to, patricide, but it might be necessary to save a portion of us in TLT."

The lightning guy is confronted by the thunder guy and their father, the storm guy.

Resolution speaks first, absentmindedly tapping foreshadowing against the ground. "Huh? Do you follow Daisy as well?"

6 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

A small voice whispers in her head. You forgot that we are still mentally linked. Cool hideout though. With that, Platypus severs the link.

Subversion ensured that the link between her and Platypus was completely severed, then briskly walked over to a control panel near the center of the room. There, she pressing her hand into an identity lock, allowing her to access the controls and change the hideout's location. That done, she locked the panel again and walked back over to Feanor.

6 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Actually despite what you might believe, I don't intend to keep you here long." Subversion pulled the depowered Narrativium sphere out of her pocket again. "I just wanted to ask you a few questions, and then I'll send you on your way." She sat down in front of Feanor, conjuring a chair for herself. "How tired would you say that the fight with Platypus left you? Are you sure it's safe to leave?"

Just now, Nameless* said:

"Actually despite what you might believe, I don't intend to keep you here long." Subversion pulled the depowered Narrativium sphere out of her pocket again. "I just wanted to ask you a few questions, and then I'll send you on your way." She sat down in front of Feanor, conjuring a chair for herself. "How tired would you say that the fight with Platypus left you? Are you sure it's safe to leave?"

The sphere fell out of her hand, rolling towards Feanor. Feanor picked it up, pocketing it before talking, "Nice try. Now..." The narrator had a sip of his drink, "It was a good fight, I would say it left me refreshed more than anything."

46 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

The sphere fell out of her hand, rolling towards Feanor. Feanor picked it up, pocketing it before talking, "Nice try. Now..." The narrator had a sip of his drink, "It was a good fight, I would say it left me refreshed more than anything."

The sphere reappeared in Subversion's hands. "No stealing this, Thaidakar. It's mine." She spun the sphere on one finger. "Don't worry. It's completely harmless in this form. Just a little trinket Curiosity found. Speaking of Curiosity, have you ever thought about what it feels like to die?"

Edited by Nameless*