The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

"It doesn't matter now. The ritual is ruined. I won't be able to set up another one until the next planetary alignment. I might have to wait for centuries." The figure pulled out a scroll and squinted at it. "Or maybe just like half an hour. It's really hard to do astronomical calculations when narrators keep making new planets everywhere."

21 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"It doesn't matter now. The ritual is ruined. I won't be able to set up another one until the next planetary alignment. I might have to wait for centuries." The figure pulled out a scroll and squinted at it. "Or maybe just like half an hour. It's really hard to do astronomical calculations when narrators keep making new planets everywhere."

Rirrom looked up at the sky, then said, "I *Could* make the planets and all that go back, if you told me more about this ritual"

4 hours ago, Tentops said:

Hi, I’m new here, I have no clue what you are doing cause I randomly found this website, but I’ll try to catch up! 

read the first post and that's about all you need to know. The rest you'll pick up in time. Right now we're in a plot arc, but we probably won't be forever

7 hours ago, Aeoliae said:

Rirrom looked up at the sky, then said, "I *Could* make the planets and all that go back, if you told me more about this ritual"

The figure considers Rirrom’s words. “No, that won’t work. If I told you what the ritual was about, you wouldn’t understand.”

11 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Sequence gave the figure and odd look. "You weren't supposed to eat it."

“What else would I do with an apple?”

7 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

"Are you sure?"

“Yes. If I told you, you’d… let’s just say we’re both better off not knowing.”