The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 minute ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Falvan came back. "Rirrom, this is not a place to go."

"Desolation will return with the Ore Din Aerie Nohr Maul blade and he will hunt narrators. And we will not have Suddenly, Pineapples to stop him."

Just now, Aeoliae said:

Rirrom brings him back by Reversing everything.

He drew his Plotblade and pointed it at the Witherwraith "What did you say about Desolation? You know where he is?"

The dark figure looks unsettled. "Not precisely. As I said, he has been banished deep into the shadows were all dark things dwell. He has been defeated more soundly than he has been in a long time, and it will take him hundreds of pages to recover unaided."

Just now, Nameless* said:

The dark figure looks unsettled. "Not precisely. As I said, he has been banished deep into the shadows were all dark things dwell. He has been defeated more soundly than he has been in a long time, and it will take him hundreds of pages to recover unaided."

"Have you seen the future? It is uncertain what will happen. It could be tens of pages, or even 5."

Just now, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

"Rirrom..." Falvan said again, this time with a little edge.

"Falvan, what are you asking? People will bring back Desolation, Subversion is living proof of that. A foolish Narrator may one day bring back Desolation."

Just now, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

"Yes but that is no reason to be poking into things that should not be poked into. Let us turn our backs on Desolation until we must face him again."

"This is ignorant. This is what the Enemy Wants. Maybe we should prepare, but still live, should we want to live went He arrives?"

6 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

"Have you seen the future? It is uncertain what will happen. It could be tens of pages, or even 5."

"I have not seen the future, but I have it from reliable sources that he will not recover for some time. Without outside help, of course." The dark figure looks down. "Is that all your questions? I really need to start preparations for that ritual."

The figure turned towards Falvan, features cloaked in the shadows of his hood. ". . .Actually, now that I look at you, you'd be perfect for my ritual! That connection to darkness is so powerful that I wouldn't even need a planetary alignment! What'd you do to get it?"

Edited by Nameless*

9 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Ene slipped into the current room, area, or plane of being and waved a tentative hello. 

Platypus looked over. "Spook, Ene is here!"

He grins and waves.

"Hi Ene, I don't think we've met, but I'm Platypus, the Narrator of the one you know as Cacophony."

3 minutes ago, Doomstick said:

But none of that was relevant, you see. Focus indeed had shifted away from the occurrences so Narrated, and towards something. Something that had not been seen in Pages. Something that was rising. 

Hide contents

And that something was the Ghanderflaffle Empire.

noooooooooooooo!! WHY!

3 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

"Fine. how do we prepare though?" 

What if Falvan tried to summon the sword. he still has a deep  connection to it. It would bring Desolation back right?

It most certainly would. Falvan would probably be able to summon it. Desolation WILL follow, but he doesn't know that.

1 hour ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Bah!” Falvan walks away.

"Falvan, you could summon Ore din Aerie Nohr Maul Blade, it would work. And if desolation truely is destroyed, then..." Rirrom shook his head. "But we should help with the ritual. There is no reason not to, since we disrupted this poor lad's ritual."

1 minute ago, Aeoliae said:

It most certainly would. Falvan would probably be able to summon it. Desolation WILL follow, but he doesn't know that.

"Falvan, you could summon Ore din Aerie Nohr Maul Blade, it would work. And if desolation truely is destroyed, then..." Rirrom shook his head. "But we should help with the ritual. There is no reason not to, since we disrupted this poor lad's ritual."

He would actually probably not be able to summon it. As you said, he didn't bond it and it was banished just as deep as Desolation was

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

He would actually probably not be able to summon it. As you said, he didn't bond it and it was banished just as deep as Desolation was

Desolation may or may not be one of my best characters buuuuuttttt... Falvan can certainly sense where the blade is. Falvan could try summoning it but Desolation would probably appear instead.