The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

4 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

That's fine, Platypus' near immortality isn't because of him being a Narrator, though he does have powers that with it make him invincible to the average foe. Desolation might have killed Narrators, but he won't kill Platypus.

The Nohr Maul didn't form the bond, Suddenly, Pineapples did because Hacob used it to banish both of them, forever linking them (unless a currently undisclosed sequence of events happens). While one is there, so is the other. It would have to return for Hacob to return. And from what I understand, it would also have to return for desolation to return.

oh, ok.

Platypus - if Desolation gets the Nohr maul blade (since no narrator can use it) he might actually stand a chance. In fact, I'm so intrested in how this fight will play out. (although Platypus does need to be here first)

Desolation can return without the blade. He'll just need another reality anchor (what resolution is doing). Hacob may or may not return. Nohr maul will return by 2475, desolation probably 8 pages before that or so...

Bring platypus. I wanna fight him with desolation.

Resolution invested the bag of spheres, and a black goo started to form (not desolation) 

Just now, Aeoliae said:

Platypus - if Desolation gets the Nohr maul blade (since no narrator can use it) he might actually stand a chance. In fact, I'm so intrested in how this fight will play out. (although Platypus does need to be here first)

Desolation can return without the blade. He'll just need another reality anchor (what resolution is doing). Hacob may or may not return. Nohr maul will return by 2475, desolation probably 8 pages before that or so...

Bring platypus. I wanna fight him with desolation.

Resolution invested the bag of spheres, and a black goo started to form (not desolation) 

I'm not worried about that, Hacob will get the blade. Platypus will be there, and he just finished the most exhilerating fight of his life. Are you sure you want to fight him? He just drew a Narrator who has been Narrating for probably 10x how long he has, and he learned from that fight.

Hacob will return if the blade does. That is just a fact of the way they were banished. Unless Desolation manages to destroy the Plotblade (which we've determined is probably impossible unless Plot came back) Hacob will be back when Nohr Maul is. Wait, the point of Suddenly, Pineapples' ability is to banish things for a near infinite amount of time and you're bringing it back in 10 pages? I don't think that is canonically possible. Desolation might have gotten closer to returning from the dark energy, but that doesn't mean the Nohr Maul did.

Aight.

Platypus appeared, floating in the air, still glowing with power, but with Vengeance in hand, rather than absorbed. "Just what do you think you're doing? I haven't met you, and I don't trust that black goo."

2 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

I'm not worried about that, Hacob will get the blade. Platypus will be there, and he just finished the most exhilerating fight of his life. Are you sure you want to fight him? He just drew a Narrator who has been Narrating for probably 10x how long he has, and he learned from that fight.

Hacob will return if the blade does. That is just a fact of the way they were banished. Unless Desolation manages to destroy the Plotblade (which we've determined is probably impossible unless Plot came back) Hacob will be back when Nohr Maul is. Wait, the point of Suddenly, Pineapples' ability is to banish things for a near infinite amount of time and you're bringing it back in 10 pages? I don't think that is canonically possible. Desolation might have gotten closer to returning from the dark energy, but that doesn't mean the Nohr Maul did.

Aight.

Platypus appeared, floating in the air, still glowing with power, but with Vengeance in hand, rather than absorbed. "Just what do you think you're doing? I haven't met you, and I don't trust that black goo."

Desolation... he shall return since he was like 65% banished cause resolution.

"You should. It is very wise. It knows calculus. I'm resolution. Who are you."

2 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

Desolation... he shall return since he was like 65% banished cause resolution.

"You should. It is very wise. It knows calculus. I'm resolution. Who are you."

yeah, that's fine cause Hacob didn't actually banish him. Nohr Maul was banished and so shouldn't be back soon.

"Why should I answer that? I'm surprised you don't know me, most people do."

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

yeah, that's fine cause Hacob didn't actually banish him. Nohr Maul was banished and so shouldn't be back soon.

"Why should I answer that? I'm surprised you don't know me, most people do."

"I was made by accident relatively recently. According to Foreshadowing you are Platypus, correct? Desolation liked to think about you."

Just now, Aeoliae said:

"I was made by accident relatively recently. According to Foreshadowing you are Platypus, correct? Desolation liked to think about you."

"I am Platypus. From what I know from my Author, Desolation should have thought about me. He's going to die by my blades."

3 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"I am Platypus. From what I know from my Author, Desolation should have thought about me. He's going to die by my blades."

"No inkling has ever died by mortal hands. Anyways, I'm going to ReCall him. Try to be as quiet and still as possible."

"Do you really think I am an ordinary mortal? Why would I let you summon him?"

"l Well. You are not an inkling. Therefore: Mortal. I think you might want to meet him anyways. He is coming either way. Just let me summon him." Resolution said, "€81y%¡];-£(#/'?--/\•°¢[ìöœ ij «Desolation». Okay. summoning over."

Just now, Aeoliae said:

"l Well. You are not an inkling. Therefore: Mortal. I think you might want to meet him anyways. He is coming either way. Just let me summon him." Resolution said, "€81y%¡];-£(#/'?--/\•°¢[ìöœ ij «Desolation». Okay. summoning over."

"I am Platypus. Did you not ever wonder why I'm called that? It is because I am the last of the Immortal Platypus. Desolation will not win this fight."

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"I am Platypus. Did you not ever wonder why I'm called that? It is because I am the last of the Immortal Platypus. Desolation will not win this fight."

"Yet desolation will not lose." The goo started to grow exponentially, "Any last words?"

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"If you think Desolation can beat me, you're more of a fool than I thought. Once I'm done with him, I'll have to kill you."

I'm going to bed soon

"l am desolation" A figure from the black goop emerged, grabbing foreshadowing as it advanced towards platypus. "I think you won't be winning. Thaidikar might have been a powerful opponent, but I could easily kill him. Something you couldn't"

"l am desolation" A figure from the black goop emerged, grabbing foreshadowing as it advanced towards platypus. "I think you won't be winning. Thaidikar might have been a powerful opponent, but I could easily kill him. Something you couldn't"

"No you couldn't have. Plot would not let you, just as it did not let me."

Platypus falls into his double-bladed stance.

"No you couldn't have. Plot would not let you, just as it did not let me."

Platypus falls into his double-bladed stance.

"Plot is dead. I could've killed him myself, if I wasn't tied to that blade." Desolation flashed a grin, then formed a black goo dragon to ride on. "Now the blade is gone. So are my limits. And you will wish you never angered me to begin with."

"Plot is dead. I could've killed him myself, if I wasn't tied to that blade." Desolation flashed a grin, then formed a black goo dragon to ride on. "Now the blade is gone. So are my limits. And you will wish you never angered me to begin with."

"Phah. If I couldn't kill Plot on my own, you couldn't either."

2 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Phah. If I couldn't kill Plot on my own, you couldn't either."

"I made Ore din aerie nohr maul, which can absorb powers of narrators and kill them. You think I can't kill plot? You just can't accept that you're weaker than me"

"I made Ore din aerie nohr maul, which can absorb powers of narrators and kill them. You think I can't kill plot? You just can't accept that you're weaker than me"

"Narrators are nothing compared to Plot. I should know. I don't think you could kill Plot. I don't accept that, but if you are, than may the strongest one live."

"Narrators are nothing compared to Plot. I should know. I don't think you could kill Plot. I don't accept that, but if you are, than may the strongest one live."

"You're so quick to assume that I'm a narrator," Desolation said, "When you can't even fathom things beyond that. I could kill Plot. I can certainly kill you. Platypus, Ideally I would steal your power, but since there are plenty of other young narrators, I don't need yours. So you will die today."

4 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

"You're so quick to assume that I'm a narrator," Desolation said, "When you can't even fathom things beyond that. I could kill Plot. I can certainly kill you. Platypus, Ideally I would steal your power, but since there are plenty of other young narrators, I don't need yours. So you will die today."

no, I meant killing Narrators doesn't mean you could kill Plot.

"I have fought and won more battles than you've ever known happened. You don't scare me."

3 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

no, I meant killing Narrators doesn't mean you could kill Plot.

"I have fought and won more battles than you've ever known happened. You don't scare me."

Whether he could or not is definitely a no. Plot would be injured at most.

"And? I could kill you right now." Desolation summoned Foreshadowing. "I am unlike anyone you fought."

"You vastly overestimate your strength and underestimate mine."

"Everyone thinks they are special on the inside. Yet you are so quick to judge an Inkling's ability. You have seen them before, haven't you? Which one did you kill? Cognition? Memory? Compassion? Deception? Truth?" Desolation dived towards Platypus on his Ink dragon, trying to eat him

5 hours ago, Aeoliae said:

"Everyone thinks they are special on the inside. Yet you are so quick to judge an Inkling's ability. You have seen them before, haven't you? Which one did you kill? Cognition? Memory? Compassion? Deception? Truth?" Desolation dived towards Platypus on his Ink dragon, trying to eat him

Platypus backed up, narrowly dodging the bite. "Deception is no longer in this realm." He grinned sardonically. "I don't believe I'm special on the inside, I just think that I have a much stronger understanding of what I can do."

He threw himself forward, slashing Vengeance through the belly of the dragon, then rolled out from under it. He let his Narrationblade dissolve, from what his Author said, he could absorb Narration.