The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 hour ago, Nameless* said:

He's still made of chaotic darkness, and that wouldn't be his Narrationblade equivalent. A Narrationblade is made out of its wielder's soul.

"Yes, a stupid move in my opinion. All I'm saying is, that guy's nature is antithetical to yours. You, me, Thaidakar, every narrator is fundamentally a being of creation. They can use that power to destroy, and they can use things like Mordite blades to get around their own weak points, but they will never be quite so lethal as a being of destruction. A being like Desolation."

"Your opinion is unimportant. Wait... He can't absorb Narration, the Blade can. Oh. Well..." He summons his Blade and starts to use it in the fight. "I know that already. But I don't need to be as lethal, just lethal enough."

6 hours ago, Nameless* said:

"Because the opposite of you isn't exactly a narrator. And it's not a Luxsprite either. As I said, you're different from the normal dark entities."

i shall respond in a few hours gimme a sec

@Nameless* @Being of Cacophony

It's gonna be epic I'll tell you. You'll learn eventually, but it's definitely not any of the four metals.

"I can easily absorb narration." Desolation stated, "And so can you."

Edited by Aeoliae

3 hours ago, Aeoliae said:

i shall respond in a few hours gimme a sec

@Nameless* @Being of Cacophony

It's gonna be epic I'll tell you. You'll learn eventually, but it's definitely not any of the four metals.

"I can easily absorb narration." Desolation stated, "And so can you."

“Absorb narration? I guess I could do that if I practiced. Wouldn’t be easy.”

Faint laughter echoed in their ears. Insane laughter with an edge of manic pleasure.

Something was wrong in TLT, very wrong.

In a distant land no-one could remember, in a castle lost to time, Mythos knelt before a painting, feeling the air around him with the slight Narration Thaidakar had given him long ago.

That morning he'd been drinking some Root when the message had arrived in a code that Mythos hadn't seen in a very long time. Not since... It had felt wrong when he'd seen it. It felt as if the world had been shaking and caving in on itself. And, somehow, Mythos could read the code and understand it in its entirety. It read:

My friend, it has been a long time since we have met each other, and I know that you do not know who I am, that must soon change. I know who you are, I know what you've been doing, I know who you've been and who you are becoming. I see your past, present and future. You are hope, Mythos, a glorious hope for a new beginning. The prophesies are not what anyone thinks. You knew that, and you can still remember why. You must find out what the prophesies are, my friend, you must find out who you really are. Because, if you don't, TLT will be in grave danger, even more than it is with Him coming. Thaidakar is just the beginning. The prophesies tell us in... Mythos, who are you? Who are you really? What are you? You think you're a withergeist, you think you're a Narrator, you think you're an Avatar, you think that you could be some kind of radiant from those blasted books. You are none of those and all of those, Mythos. The sooner you remember the details of the prophesy and proclaim them to the Name, the better. The Name will know what to do with this information. You are The Legended, you declare unto The Name the sacred prophesy so that they will be able to do as the prophesy declares. You must show The Avenger the meaning of their hatred. The Darkness is coming and The Herald Of The Night has arrived into The Land Without Plot. Remember who you are, Mythos, remember. Come to the castle immediately.

In the letter there had been a small stone with some sort of dust on it over letters. Mythos had rubbed it with his sleeve, which, coincidentally, had sent him into the castle where he was now, kneeling before the painting. The air was electrifying, filled with Narration and Plot Weaving, even a little Chaotic. Something was moving in the Plot and Mythos knew it. This was a moment to define the rest of his life. And that scared him. If something was going to define his life, shouldn't he at least know what his life was? All those titles had felt important to him, almost in a life or death sort of way. And what was the prophesy? 

After what felt like millennia, Mythos looked up at the painting and felt something that could only be described as something far, far more than shock. For the painting depicted him with a platinum crown on his head sitting on a throne as a much younger Shadow stood next to him on one side. On his other side was a smudge of what seemed to be pure darkness and... a hand reaching out from that darkness, a gentle white, and resting it on Mythos's shoulder. Something about the hand... Mythos paled.

On the hand was a ring. A ring he'd seen several times in his current memories, though not on that hand in specific. He'd seen it every time he'd visited Micheal's family.

On Lindy's finger.

Desolation heard an inhuman voice whispering in his ear, "What do you want most in TLT, child?" If Desolation tried to corrupt the communication, it would immediately get cut off. If Desolation tried to find out where it was coming from, they would get every single location ever visited in TLT. If they tried to find out who it was who'd sent it, they would meet a brick wall in their own mind.

@Aeoryi

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Faint laughter echoed in their ears. Insane laughter with an edge of manic pleasure.

Something was wrong in TLT, very wrong.

In a distant land no-one could remember, in a castle lost to time, Mythos knelt before a painting, feeling the air around him with the slight Narration Thaidakar had given him long ago.

That morning he'd been drinking some Root when the message had arrived in a code that Mythos hadn't seen in a very long time. Not since... It had felt wrong when he'd seen it. It felt as if the world had been shaking and caving in on itself. And, somehow, Mythos could read the code and understand it in its entirety. It read:

My friend, it has been a long time since we have met each other, and I know that you do not know who I am, that must soon change. I know who you are, I know what you've been doing, I know who you've been and who you are becoming. I see your past, present and future. You are hope, Mythos, a glorious hope for a new beginning. The prophesies are not what anyone thinks. You knew that, and you can still remember why. You must find out what the prophesies are, my friend, you must find out who you really are. Because, if you don't, TLT will be in grave danger, even more than it is with Him coming. Thaidakar is just the beginning. The prophesies tell us in... Mythos, who are you? Who are you really? What are you? You think you're a withergeist, you think you're a Narrator, you think you're an Avatar, you think that you could be some kind of radiant from those blasted books. You are none of those and all of those, Mythos. The sooner you remember the details of the prophesy and proclaim them to the Name, the better. The Name will know what to do with this information. You are The Legended, you declare unto The Name the sacred prophesy so that they will be able to do as the prophesy declares. You must show The Avenger the meaning of their hatred. The Darkness is coming and The Herald Of The Night has arrived into The Land Without Plot. Remember who you are, Mythos, remember. Come to the castle immediately.

In the letter there had been a small stone with some sort of dust on it over letters. Mythos had rubbed it with his sleeve, which, coincidentally, had sent him into the castle where he was now, kneeling before the painting. The air was electrifying, filled with Narration and Plot Weaving, even a little Chaotic. Something was moving in the Plot and Mythos knew it. This was a moment to define the rest of his life. And that scared him. If something was going to define his life, shouldn't he at least know what his life was? All those titles had felt important to him, almost in a life or death sort of way. And what was the prophesy? 

After what felt like millennia, Mythos looked up at the painting and felt something that could only be described as something far, far more than shock. For the painting depicted him with a platinum crown on his head sitting on a throne as a much younger Shadow stood next to him on one side. On his other side was a smudge of what seemed to be pure darkness and... a hand reaching out from that darkness, a gentle white, and resting it on Mythos's shoulder. Something about the hand..

Desolation heard an inhuman voice whispering in his ear, "What do you want most in TLT, child?" If Desolation tried to corrupt the communication, it would immediately get cut off. If Desolation tried to find out where it was coming from, they would get every single location ever visited in TLT. If they tried to find out who it was who'd sent it, they would meet a brick wall in their own mind.

@Aeoryi

"To rid the world of narrators. Pure Chaos..."