The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"My purpose, above all else, is to achieve this goal."

"I can provide you a way, Desolation... However, if you accept this way, there will be things that you will have to abide by so you can achieve this goal. The key ingredient in what is required is patience... All things come in their due time."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"I can provide you a way, Desolation... However, if you accept this way, there will be things that you will have to abide by so you can achieve this goal. The key ingredient in what is required is patience... All things come in their due time."

"I have been waiting countless pages for this opportunity..."

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"I have been waiting countless pages for this opportunity..."

"If you agree... patience, responsibility, exactness and zero hesitation will be required. You must listen to every instruction in letter and spirit. Every goal must be achieved, but to be achieved sometimes it will mean that you nearly succeed in something that at any other time would further your goal in your mind, but in truth it would not in the end do it. There are secrets in TLT that will enable your goal to take place. And..." the voice whispered, altogether neutral in tone, "it will all be well for you in the long run... This plan of mine will give you all that you want in due time. Do not mention this to any Narrators or Avatars, Desolation. There will be a role for you to play in the future. You may not like that role at any given time, but it will be necessary for you and I to achieve our goals."

22 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"If you agree... patience, responsibility, exactness and zero hesitation will be required. You must listen to every instruction in letter and spirit. Every goal must be achieved, but to be achieved sometimes it will mean that you nearly succeed in something that at any other time would further your goal in your mind, but in truth it would not in the end do it. There are secrets in TLT that will enable your goal to take place. And..." the voice whispered, altogether neutral in tone, "it will all be well for you in the long run... This plan of mine will give you all that you want in due time. Do not mention this to any Narrators or Avatars, Desolation. There will be a role for you to play in the future. You may not like that role at any given time, but it will be necessary for you and I to achieve our goals."

"Then what is your name, if I may ask?"

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood @Nameless*

Edited by Aeoryi

8 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Then what is your name, if I may ask?"

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood @Nameless*

A hissing laughter filled Desolation's ears, "That will come in time, Desolation... yes, it will come eventually. I'm the remnant of a time long gone, is what you can know at the most."

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

A hissing laughter filled Desolation's ears, "That will come in time, Desolation... yes, it will come eventually. I'm the remnant of a time long gone, is what you can know at the most."

"Feanor? No... The Witherlord? Plot?"

7 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Subversion shivered slightly, for reasons that were in no way at all related to her reading Desolation's mind.

Just now, Aeoryi said:

YOU want to give me a run-down on what plot did?

"So what do I do?"

Did? Go reread what the thing talking to Desolation said a few times until you get it.

"Find Mordite," the voice said simply. "It cannot be summoned without explanation. Find someone who owns it and take it from them. You need enough to form a sword."

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

Subversion shivered slightly, for reasons that were in no way at all related to her reading Desolation's mind.

Subversion felt as if her head had been dunked into a bucket full of ice. All memory of the conversation was removed from her mind and any attempt to find it was blocked. A laugh filled her ears for a long moment, then it faded.

Did? Go reread what the thing talking to Desolation said a few times until you get it.

"Find Mordite," the voice said simply. "It cannot be summoned without explanation. Find someone who owns it and take it from them. You need enough to form a sword."

Subversion felt as if her head had been dunked into a bucket full of ice. All memory of the conversation was removed from her mind and any attempt to find it was blocked. A laugh filled her ears for a long moment, then it faded.

"And where might I find Mordite?"

Fortunately for the evil voice Subversion hadn't been transcribing everything she'd heard on a metal slab, so she completely forgot everything without incident.

Just now, Nameless* said:

Subversion certainly hadn't already rememorized everything on the slab and written it onto an email that she'd sent to a super secret friend of hers, so everything was alright.

Unfortunately the email was destroyed when Desolation destroyed the computer 

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

"And where might I find Mordite?"

"You can get it by combining many, many, many withergeists into one while using a specific medallion. There are several who own some somewhere in TLT. Micheal, one of Thaidakar's former friends, has some. Nowhere, a scientist, has a lot. Nameless might've had some. It is your quest to find it. Once you do, or even during your quest, you will receive more instructions."

The email was made of electronic cheese and was eaten by bugs.

@Nameless*

That was the last of the desperate measures Subversion hadn't taken to remember the conversation. She now had no way to remember it or know that the conversation had ever taken place.

However, this was not the last of the measures Subversion hadn't taken to let someone else remember the conversation. But no one needed to know about that just yet.

"You can get it by combining many, many, many withergeists into one while using a specific medallion. There are several who own some somewhere in TLT. Micheal, one of Thaidakar's former friends, has some. Nowhere, a scientist, has a lot. Nameless might've had some. It is your quest to find it. Once you do, or even during your quest, you will receive more instructions."

The email was made of electronic cheese and was eaten by bugs.

@Nameless*

"And what about the third party? Subversion has been listening, as evident by the slab I consumed."

That was the last of the desperate measures Subversion hadn't taken to remember the conversation. She now had no way to remember it or know that the conversation had ever taken place.

However, this was not the last of the measures Subversion hadn't taken to let someone else remember the conversation. But no one needed to know about that just yet.

That someone else happened to be sent into the future of TLT. Page 2600.

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"And what about the third party? Subversion has been listening, as evident by the slab I consumed."

"No-one will be able to remember all of it... not for a long time, yet. Leave that to me."

5 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Nameless didn't leave any Mordite lying around. Desolation could probably find Mordite better than most people, being a sort of chaotic-dark entity.

Edited by Nameless*

Nameless doesn't have any Mordite lying around. Desolation could probably find Mordite better than most people, being a sort of chaotic-dark entity.

What even is Mordite? How does one find it? Does it have a relation to dark chaotic things?