The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"How might I contact Michael?"

"I can nudge him out of the background soon... he should be having his arc reemerge soon anyways."

Just now, Nameless* said:

Mordite is chaotic darkness in the form of a metal. You can think of it as the godmetal for chaotic darkness.

it's the Witherlord's god metal, I would say.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"I can nudge him out of the background soon... he should be having his arc reemerge soon anyways."

He's the closest thing to a personification of chaotic darkness, so that's one way to look at it.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Let me get rid of Subversion real quickly..."

Desolation reverse traced Subversion's power

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

He's the closest thing to a personification of chaotic darkness, so that's one way to look at it.

Well, then also the withergeists. If mordite is akin to god metals, then withergeists would be the chaotic dark version of spren because they can turn into the godmetal.

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

"Let me get rid of Subversion real quickly..."

Desolation reverse traced Subversion's power

"It might work... but it will have an odd affect."

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

Subversion sensed that something bad was going to happen to her, so she disappeared without a trace before whatever Desolation was doing to her could take effect.

Sorry Platypus, you're on your own.

@Being of Cacophony

Subversion was brought back mysteriously by another you.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Well, then also the withergeists. If mordite is akin to god metals, then withergeists would be the chaotic dark version of spren because they can turn into the godmetal.

"It might work... but it will have an odd affect."

"Removing Subversion?"

On 9/8/2023 at 4:01 PM, Aeoryi said:

i shall respond in a few hours gimme a sec

@Nameless* @Being of Cacophony

It's gonna be epic I'll tell you. You'll learn eventually, but it's definitely not any of the four metals.

"I can easily absorb narration." Desolation stated, "And so can you."

sorry I've been gone so long. Been busy.

"I mean... I suppose I probably could, but you can't absorb my Narrationblade, and probably not all the Narration I can do."

2 hours ago, Nameless* said:

"He's still too convinced of his own invincibility to listen to me."

2 hours ago, Nameless* said:

"Fine. I'll get him out of here."

Subversion tapped Platypus on the shoulder. "Hey, it's time to go."

@Being of Cacophony

"To be fair, I'm mostly immortal, so it has a basis. But you're right, I do need to go. I have things to attend to, plot to influence, and I can't do it as well when I'm fighting."

21 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

That was the last of the desperate measures Subversion hadn't taken to remember the conversation. She now had no way to remember it or know that the conversation had ever taken place.

However, this was not the last of the measures Subversion hadn't taken to let someone else remember the conversation. But no one needed to know about that just yet.

8 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Subversion sensed that something bad was going to happen to her, so she disappeared without a trace before whatever Desolation was doing to her could take effect.

Sorry Platypus, you're on your own.

@Being of Cacophony

Platypus wondered what was freaking Subversion out, and what had been on the metal plate. He also wondered what the other measures were.

Ah, that's how I normally am!

Upon seeing Subversion return, he Narrated them both out of there, and quickly split to his lair where he couldn't be brought back. He didn't care where Subversion went from there.

Edited by Being of Cacophony

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Subversion was brought back mysteriously by another you.

"Removing Subversion?"

"Yes. Subversion is the inheritor of Nameless's powers. It could go... very wrong."

Micheal walked up to a door, knocking worriedly. He looked around anxiously, waiting for them to answer the door. "Come on..." he whispered, "Come on, Moni..." He needed desperately to talk to her. Because... if he was right... She had the plot blade of Endings. And... if he was right... then maybe Moni would be able to help him find out what he had to do to bring himself peace about Lindy's death.

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

sorry I've been gone so long. Been busy.

"I mean... I suppose I probably could, but you can't absorb my Narrationblade, and probably not all the Narration I can do."

"To be fair, I'm mostly immortal, so it has a basis. But you're right, I do need to go. I have things to attend to, plot to influence, and I can't do it as well when I'm fighting."

Platypus wondered what was freaking Subversion out, and what had been on the metal plate. Platypus wondered what the other measures were.

Ah, that's how I normally am!

Upon seeing Subversion return, he Narrated them both out of there, and quickly split to his lair where he couldn't be brought back. He didn't care where Subversion went from there.

Subversion gets brought back... again.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Yes. Subversion is the inheritor of Nameless's powers. It could go... very wrong."

Micheal walked up to a door, knocking worriedly. He looked around anxiously, waiting for them to answer the door. "Come on..." he whispered, "Come on, Moni..." He needed desperately to talk to her. Because... if he was right... She had the plot blade of Endings. And... if he was right... then maybe Moni would be able to help him find out what he had to do to bring himself peace about Lindy's death.

"How so?"

3 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Subversion gets brought back... again.

Subversion gritted her teeth. "Fine. You want to find out what I can do? Go right ahead." She reached into her pocket, and pulled out... nothing. She froze for a moment. Where did it... "All right, you have five seconds!" She raised her seemingly empty hand towards Desolation. "Back off or else I use this!"

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Unintelligible opened the door. "You looking for Moni too?"

Edited by Nameless*

5 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"How so?"

"If Subversion is killed, where do you think that power will go?"\

Micheal blinked, "Yeah... is she inside?"

@Nameless*

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

"No. I haven't seen her since Shadow died. Have you?"

Micheal froze, a memory swirling in his head, "Wait... If... Come with me. Now." Micheal turned, walking away from the house. "I know where she is. Precisely where she is. How did I not see it before..."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Micheal froze, a memory swirling in his head, "Wait... If... Come with me. Now." Micheal turned, walking away from the house. "I know where she is. Precisely where she is. How did I not see it before..."

"You do?" Unintelligible followed Micheal. "Where?"

10 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"If Subversion is killed, where do you think that power will go?"\

Micheal blinked, "Yeah... is she inside?"

@Nameless*

"To me."

10 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Subversion gritted her teeth. "Fine. You want to find out what I can do? Go right ahead." She reached into her pocket, and pulled out... nothing. She froze for a moment. Where did it... "All right, you have five seconds!" She raised her seemingly empty hand towards Desolation. "Back off or else I use this!"

Unintelligible opened the door. "You looking for Moni too?"

"I won't care. Frustrated yet?" Desolation formed into many many copies each mimicking so.ething else

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"I won't care. Frustrated yet?" Desolation formed into many many copies each mimicking so.ething else

"Yes." Subversion punched Desolation in the face, then summoned her delicate Narrationblade and took a step back from the Desolations. "Who wants to be first to die?"

"Yes." Subversion punched Desolation in the face, then summoned her delicate Narrationblade and took a step back from the Desolations. "Who wants to be first to die?"

each Desolation summoned a Narrationblade as well, but it was much more deformed. Holding shape like liquid to metal, it was uncertain and distorted. It was clear prismatic material, but it wiggled like water.

"I cannot die."

Just now, Aeoryi said:

each Desolation summoned a Narrationblade as well, but it was much more deformed. Holding shape like liquid to metal, it was uncertain and distorted. It was clear prismatic material, but it wiggled like water.

"I cannot die."

"Funny. I'd say that too, if I wasn't facing something like you."

39 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"You do?" Unintelligible followed Micheal. "Where?"

"She is where she always has been..." Micheal snapped his fingers, him and Unintelligible appeared in a room lined with bookshelves. "Hi, Moni," Micheal said, walking over to Moni. "Had any progress in your research?"

39 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"To me."

"Moniker holds one of the most dangerous Plotblades. Endings. One of the most important aspects of Plot. Things will not be good if things go how I can see them going."

2 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"She is where she always has been..." Micheal snapped his fingers, him and Unintelligible appeared in a room lined with bookshelves. "Hi, Moni," Micheal said, walking over to Moni. "Had any progress in your research?"

Moni didn't look at Micheal. She stared instead at her Plotblade, which was emanating a faint aura of age. "You're here. Good. I haven't found him yet."

Edited by Nameless*