The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Aeoryi said:

It's a plotblade. And Subversion gets to get Foreshadowed.

When desolation pulled the blade out, a golden strand came with it.

She wasn't lying though. She's very good at illusions.

Subversion grabbed the golden strand and quickly formed it into a glowing sphere, which she tossed into the air.

Just now, Nameless* said:

She wasn't lying though. She's very good at illusions.

Subversion grabbed the golden strand and quickly formed it into a glowing sphere, which she tossed into the air.

Desolation used the broken Narrationblade to slice the sphere in half, and tried to strike Subversion at the same time with Foreshadowing.

The strand is a Foreshadowed aspect

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Desolation used the broken Narrationblade to slice the sphere in half, and tried to strike Subversion at the same time with Foreshadowing.

Subversion ignored the blade as it passed harmlessly through her yet again, throwing the two halves of the sphere at Desolation and sending him into a vision of the future.

A figure puffs into smoke, laughing.

"Like what you see?"

The way I saw it it was the illusion's future.

Oh... I saw the ground...

2 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Subversion ignored the blade as it passed harmlessly through her yet again, throwing the two halves of the sphere at Desolation and sending him into a vision of the future.

A figure puffs into smoke, laughing.

"Like what you see?"

Desolation reached for Subversion's Narration. He had taken a good chunk. Not that Subversion would notice any difference. "Illusions. Pathetic." 

Desolation crafted an illusion of Subversion being impaled by a Plotblade. "Like what you see?"

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Oh... I saw the ground...

Desolation reached for Subversion's Narration. He had taken a good chunk. Not that Subversion would notice any difference. "Illusions. Pathetic." 

Desolation crafted an illusion of Subversion being impaled by a Plotblade. "Like what you see?"

"Oh, but that's not all I can do. You see, I can make illusions of anything."

2 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"Oh, but that's not all I can do. You see, I can make illusions of anything."

The narrationblade Desolation was holding solidified. "So you are just like Nameless*. You hide from confrontation, and run from your problems."

the character not you

Edited by Aeoryi

Just now, Aeoryi said:

The narrationblade Desolation was holding solidified. "So you are just like Nameless*. You hide from confrontation, and run from your problems."

"You know, barbs against Nameless really don't work on me. You never met him, and neither have I." Subversion took a step back from Desolation. "Your Narrationblade just got stronger, did it? Regaining lost strength?"

"You know, barbs against Nameless really don't work on me. You never met him, and neither have I." Subversion took a step back from Desolation. "Your Narrationblade just got stronger, did it? Regaining lost strength?"

"You've missed something. Your narrationblade just got weaker." Desolation took wide strides towards Subversion, closing the gap. "Has the penny dropped yet?"

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"You've missed something. Your narrationblade just got weaker." Desolation took wide strides towards Subversion, closing the gap. "Has the penny dropped yet?"

"You appear to be correct." All ten Subversions shrugged. "Still, this isn't the real me. Just an illusion. You'll never figure out which one is real."

"Do you now? Interesting. So you can steal Narration without that sword of yours?"

"I made that sword. I can take narration anytime, I just made the sword to speed up the process." Desolation said, "And I can make many many more if need be." 

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"I made that sword. I can take narration anytime, I just made the sword to speed up the process." Desolation said, "And I can make many many more if need be." 

"So you could make one of those for me? After you decided not to kill me, that is."