The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

19 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"I have enough Narration to leave right now. All illusions share a common ground, do they not?"

"Perhaps all illusions share common ground, but that does not make it easy to pierce them." Subversion stood up confidently. "You think you can see through my illusions? Perhaps I'm more skilled than you thought. Perhaps I wanted you to believe that. Perhaps I was never here at all." She started laughing. "Goodbye Desolation. We'll meet again, though not today. Now, what was it that was foreshadowed? Oh yes." She continued laughing, then puffed into smoke.

As Subversion vanished, the Narrationblade held by Desolation changed, shifting back to its previous, imperfect form. Most of the narration that Desolation had stolen from Subversion left him as well, revealing itself to be nothing more than a complex illusion. What little was left was a pittance in comparison, a tiny, insignificant portion of a narrator's power.

Goodnight guys. It's late for me.

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

"Perhaps all illusions share common ground, but that does not make it easy to pierce them." Subversion stood up confidently. "You think you can see through my illusions? Perhaps I'm more skilled than you thought. Perhaps I wanted you to believe that. Perhaps I was never here at all." She started laughing. "Goodbye Desolation. We'll meet again, though not today. Now, what was it that was foreshadowed? Oh yes." She continued laughing, then puffed into smoke.

As Subversion vanished, the Narrationblade held by Desolation changed, shifting back to its previous, imperfect form. Most of the narration that Desolation had stolen from Subversion left him as well, revealing itself to be nothing more than a complex illusion. What little was left was a pittance in comparison, a tiny, insignificant portion of a narrator's power.

goodnight!

Platypus let his grin slip though, then vanished.

30 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"I have everything I needed already." Desolation grasped Subversion's power. It was mostly his anyways, so he could easily access it. Within it, he traced a golden strand, onethat would prevent Subversion from accessing her own power. Then, using the small bit of narration he had, he brought Nohr-maul to him. Insignificant portion could do Something, at the very least. The dark blade clattered in his hand, and with it he was unbound. He could find and kill Subversion using the unbreakable link he had, or he could find and kill Platypus and end that fight. Or he could go kill narrators.

And hacob aint coming with that blade. He got left in someplace else. hence why Desolation needed a bit of narration. So he could summon the blade to him. Thats why he kept on saying he had all that he needed.

34 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

goodnight!

Platypus let his grin slip though, then vanished.

Using his little tricks and subversion's severed narration, he brought himself to where a being called Michael was and knocked on the door. 

7 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"He's here." Unintelligible turned to shout back into the house. "Hey Micheal! Desolation's here for you!"

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Micheal blinked, walking over, "Um... Hello?" He looked warily Desolation, a hand slipping to his side, grasping something in his pocket.

@Aeoryi

8 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Mordite."

5 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

One of Unintelligible's hands dropped to his side. "We're not giving you Mordite."

Micheal nodded to what Unintelligible said, "We don't even have Mordite at all." He looked Desolation over, "And, besides, if we did have it, why would we give it to you?"

46 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Micheal nodded to what Unintelligible said, "We don't even have Mordite at all." He looked Desolation over, "And, besides, if we did have it, why would we give it to you?"

"I was told you would give it to me."

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"Give it now, and this will end peacefully. If you do not give me it, it will end poorly for you."

"Even if I did have Mordite, why should I when I have Unintelligible on my side?" Micheal said. 

Micheal slid his fingers against each other in his pocket, a small note appearing in front of Moni saying "Come, Desolation is here. I need your help to stop him from killing us."

@Nameless*

6 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Even if I did have Mordite, why should I when I have Unintelligible on my side?" Micheal said. 

Micheal slid his fingers against each other in his pocket, a small note appearing in front of Moni saying "Come, Desolation is here. I need your help to stop him from killing us."

@Nameless*

"Then why are you so attached to that Mordite? What use could you possibly have for it?"

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

"Then why are you so attached to that Mordite? What use could you possibly have for it?"

"If I had Mordite... I would use it to kill the person who murdered Lindy and my son. Surely you have more sympathy for vengeance coming from a character than from a Narrator. I'm no Narrator, so, as you are against Narrators, it seems you have no quarrel against me." He said simply. 

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"If I had Mordite... I would use it to kill the person who murdered Lindy and my son. Surely you have more sympathy for vengeance coming from a character than from a Narrator. I'm no Narrator, so, as you are against Narrators, it seems you have no quarrel against me." He said simply. 

"And who murdered these people? I will eventually destroy all narrators."

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

@Nameless*

Moni looked at the note, then stood up and walked to the front door.

1 hour ago, Aeoryi said:

"And who murdered these people? I will eventually destroy all narrators."

Unintelligible kept his focus on Desolation. "I'm friends with a few narrators. Why would I give you something that'd let you kill them?"

17 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

"I have everything I needed already." Desolation grasped Subversion's power. It was mostly his anyways, so he could easily access it. Within it, he traced a golden strand, onethat would prevent Subversion from accessing her own power. Then, using the small bit of narration he had, he brought Nohr-maul to him. Insignificant portion could do Something, at the very least. The dark blade clattered in his hand, and with it he was unbound. He could find and kill Subversion using the unbreakable link he had, or he could find and kill Platypus and end that fight. Or he could go kill narrators.

And hacob aint coming with that blade. He got left in someplace else. hence why Desolation needed a bit of narration. So he could summon the blade to him. Thats why he kept on saying he had all that he needed.

Using his little tricks and subversion's severed narration, he brought himself to where a being called Michael was and knocked on the door. 

That's not how that would work. They are bound together, if one is freed, both are.

Hacob woke up, rubbing his head and groaning. Where was he?

23 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Moni looked at the note, then stood up and walked to the front door.

Unintelligible kept his focus on Desolation. "I'm friends with a few narrators. Why would I give you something that'd let you kill them?"

"I can already kill them. And I would recommend any of your narrator friends to stay away from me."

14 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

That's not how that would work. They are bound together, if one is freed, both are.

Hacob woke up, rubbing his head and groaning. Where was he?

The blade is in a different location since Desolation used some narration. Hacob is probably in Urithiru or something. Desolation and Hacob are not bound together. Either way, Hacob is not priority for Desolation anyways.