The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

58 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"I... I think I could." The Once-Author said. "Yeah, I could!"

I got a whole bunch of chem HW due tomorrow, so I'm gonna be off for a while.

"That's good then. Is there anything else we should know about? Remember, Desolation can't learn of it while we are in the lair, and neither can anyone else."

1 hour ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Platypus formed near Thaidakar. "Thaid," he began. "I need your help. You may have heard of Desolation. His goal is to destroy the Narrators. Forever, and always. I am gathering a force to oppose him. I already have the Once-Author, and Hacob has informed me that he still has Author powers. He has his own Narrationblade as well." He paced along the room. "I have a few more people that we might need. I will just need you. I know you don't want TLT destroyed, and that is what Desolation means to cause. Will you help me?"

yeah, I wasn't planning on it. 

Hacob smiled. "Do you think you could subdue him outside the shield? If so, that will make life much easier for you."

I'll do more for ya'll later, got a test to take. Oh, and Thaid, if I can't appear where you are (I assumed his mansion) then that whole scene isn't canon.

"I am sorry, Platypus," he said without looking back at him. "If I interfere, it will ruin my plans... to interfere would be to do the opposite of what I need to do. You have my apologies." 

Feanor turned, his robe forming around him, "Do not forget, we are still enemies. I am still the Antagonist. If Desolation thinks he is the main villain of TLT, he will have many to deal with. I am not the main villain either. We must not forget the Witherlord lest we grow lazy in our short but wonderful peace that we had."

40 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"I will help you only partially. I am in need of weaponry, lest I fall to narrators or authors."

How long would it take Desolation to find spook? Also, in case you haven't noticed, Desolation thinks of basically everyone as "easy to manipulate and easy to kill" so that's that for you.

It'll take a good while. I don't plan on Spook being killed or manipulated too easily. And, yeah, I can see how Desolation would think that.

"You do not understand, Desolation. Every instruction I will give you is necessary. Get your Plotblade, but Mordite is necessary for you to achieve what you want."

17 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Feanor? Isn't desolation the current antagonist 

Feanor was the antagonist before Desolation came onscreen. And, besides, I've been planning on Feanor and the voice for ages now. Feanor is still a main antagonist and quite current. 

8 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"I am sorry, Platypus," he said without looking back at him. "If I interfere, it will ruin my plans... to interfere would be to do the opposite of what I need to do. You have my apologies." 

Feanor turned, his robe forming around him, "Do not forget, we are still enemies. I am still the Antagonist. If Desolation thinks he is the main villain of TLT, he will have many to deal with. I am not the main villain either. We must not forget the Witherlord lest we grow lazy in our short but wonderful peace that we had."

It'll take a good while. I don't plan on Spook being killed or manipulated too easily. And, yeah, I can see how Desolation would think that.

"You do not understand, Desolation. Every instruction I will give you is necessary. Get your Plotblade, but Mordite is necessary for you to achieve what you want."

Feanor was the antagonist before Desolation came onscreen. And, besides, I've been planning on Feanor and the voice for ages now. Feanor is still a main antagonist and quite current. 

... people fight over who is the main antagonist?

How many pages till he finds spook?