The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

But the second best option was Nowhere the scientist, which was the whole reason that time travel had been the best option.

Unfortunately Time started to gnaw at everyone that isn't in the present time. Time is not happy with them being here

3 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Indeed, it had an entire 0.00000000000000% chance of killing them sometime in the next thirty-seven pages.

But had A 81.4% chance of devouring the time machine, causing them to be unable to get back to the present. 

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"can these two stop talking and just give me the dang blade?"

Unfortunately that wouldn't happen until someone gets online.

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

he just kicks it much harder, this time with a crackling energy around his foot that forms into a spike.

Unfortunately Time does not care about Abalador. Time is too busy waiting for Nobody's author to respond.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

he, not wanting the time machine to break apart, kicks it with a purple crackling spike.

Time continues to eat the machine.

Edited by Aeoryi

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"I am sorry, Platypus," he said without looking back at him. "If I interfere, it will ruin my plans... to interfere would be to do the opposite of what I need to do. You have my apologies." 

Feanor turned, his robe forming around him, "Do not forget, we are still enemies. I am still the Antagonist. If Desolation thinks he is the main villain of TLT, he will have many to deal with. I am not the main villain either. We must not forget the Witherlord lest we grow lazy in our short but wonderful peace that we had."

It'll take a good while. I don't plan on Spook being killed or manipulated too easily. And, yeah, I can see how Desolation would think that.

"You do not understand, Desolation. Every instruction I will give you is necessary. Get your Plotblade, but Mordite is necessary for you to achieve what you want."

Feanor was the antagonist before Desolation came onscreen. And, besides, I've been planning on Feanor and the voice for ages now. Feanor is still a main antagonist and quite current. 

"Thaid. I don't want to talk to Feanor right now. I want to talk to you. And as you know, we can be enemies while working together. If you won't help, at least talk to me," he pleads. "Tell me why. The real reason. Give advice. I know you want me to succeed. Even as a villain, you could never bring yourself to hate me."