The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

2 hours ago, Nameless* said:

Fortunately this worked for the moment, especially since the time machine was made of the industry-standard metal that tasted terrible to Timethings.

The time machine arrived at the correct time, right in front of Nowhere and Impossible. Fortunately there had definitely not been any chance for anyone to sneak along with Abalodor.

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood @Aeoryi

2 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

Page 2485 it is.

The Otherthing, unfortunately, started to eat nobody. A gooey figure was busy talking to Nobody.

nahhhh, it'll just be where it is. he'll find him when I bring in Spook.

1 hour ago, Aeoryi said:

Time does not stop for him. It continues eating the machine.

His author is @Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Nowhere turned, raising an eyebrow, "Excuse me?" Impossible stood next to him, holding a rather large sword, though it wasn't Mordite. 

Impossible grunted, raising his blade towards the gooey figure who was talking to the poor person named Nobody, "Stop eating him."

1 hour ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Thaid. I don't want to talk to Feanor right now. I want to talk to you. And as you know, we can be enemies while working together. If you won't help, at least talk to me," he pleads. "Tell me why. The real reason. Give advice. I know you want me to succeed. Even as a villain, you could never bring yourself to hate me."

"You want to know why?" Thaidakar lifted the hood, revealing his face. "Because there is no other way to get what I want. If I help you, it will ruin what I'm doing. Platypus, there are things in motion in TLT that I can only change if I do this. I cannot interfere in what you are doing with Desolation because, if I do, I will survive in the end. And if I survive in the end of all of this, it will not work. None of this will work. But, I will tell you one thing, I'm allowed to, anyways: You need to stop Desolation from getting Mordite. If Desolation gets Mordite, I want you to find me and kill me. Immediately." He walked forward, his clothes forming into his normal scholar's attire. He grabbed Platypus by his shoulders and looked directly into his eyes with his intense gaze, "Promise me that you'll do this for me, my friend. We may be enemies, but we've been friends as you keep insisting. We still are, I think."