The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

3 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

The Once-Author pulled out a pen and began writing in midair, glowing letters forming. Suddenly a gigantic pulse of energy radiated out from him. As it did, the narration in Platypus, Hacob, and Nameless doubled, though Desolation’s remained the same. Desolation was thrown backwards, the Nohr-maul blade missed Platypus. 

Desolation was surprised by the pulse, but instead opted to take more of Nameless' narration, drawing from the massively increased well.

"An... author? I haven't seen one for a long time. Luckily, there are tricks for you two." Desolation said.

Desolation raised the blade towards The Once Author, and surrounded him with a strange suppression field. 

"Platypus. Brought some friends, have you?"

Edited by Aeoryi

6 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Desolation pulled the Nohr-maul blade out of Nameless and ignored the plotblade and the juicy narration sinking into him, instead opting to strike Platypus' side with the Narrator-killing blade.

Nameless is still alive. He probably has less narration though.

4 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Nameless dissolved into the blade. This caused the second Nameless to look over at Desolation, a hint of surprise on his face. "Well, that was impressive. Wouldn't expect you to be able to do that to a clone of mine." He split in two again, one of the clones appearing in front of Desolation. "Now you have my full attention. Half of it anyways."

Nameless' other clone blocked both, catching the Plotblade on his own Narrationblade before it could strike Desolation. "I'm afraid I can't let you do that. I think I'll let this guy succeed, if he can beat my clone."

Platypus groaned. "Really Nameless? I don't want to fight you, but I will. Thaidakar wasn't able to kill me when we fought. What makes you think you can?"

4 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

The Once-Author pulled out a pen and began writing in midair, glowing letters forming. Suddenly a gigantic pulse of energy radiated out from him. As it did, the narration in Platypus, Hacob, and Nameless doubled, though Desolation’s remained the same. Desolation was thrown backwards, the Nohr-maul blade missed Platypus. 

Platypus Narrated a Blade into Hacob's hand in addition to the Narrationdagger in his other hand. Hacob charged in, covering Platypus as he fought.

There is a secret in the Narration. I wouldn't recommend absorbing it if I were you...

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Desolation was surprised by the pulse, but instead opted to take more of Nameless' narration, drawing from the massively increased well.

"An... author? I haven't seen one for a long time. Luckily, there are tricks for you two." Desolation said.

Desolation raised the blade towards The Once Author, and surrounded him with a strange suppression field. 

He Narrated the suppression field away.

"Indeed I have Desolation. Extra fun, right?"

Edited by Being of Cacophony

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

Platypus groaned. "Really Nameless? I don't want to fight you, but I will. Thaidakar wasn't able to kill me when we fought. What makes you think you can?"

Platypus Narrated a Blade into Hacob's hand in addition to the Narrationdagger in his other hand. Hacob charged in, covering Platypus as he fought.

There is a secret in the Narration. I wouldn't recommend absorbing it if I were you...

Desolation needs more time to respond give me fifteen minutes 

3 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

The Once-Author wrote something to bring down the field.

Would that work? Or would it not?

4 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

The suppression field shattered as Nameless exerted his will. "Come on now, keep track of your opponents. I'll keep them busy while we fight. Oh, and don't rely on being able to steal my narration easily. That's one of the first tricks that anyone ever pulled on me, and I'm pretty good at resisting it." Indeed, Desolation suddenly felt a large amount of Nameless' narration flow back into the narrator.

4 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Nameless threw back his head and laughed. "Thaidakar? When has he ever been a threat in a fight? Abomination killed him easily. once had the Witherlord at my mercy."

I'm gonna be off for 10-15 minutes, be back in a bit.

Edited by Nameless*

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

The suppression field shattered as Nameless exerted his will. "Come on now, keep track of your opponents. I'll keep them busy while we fight. Oh, and don't rely on being able to steal my narration easily. That's one of the first tricks that anyone ever pulled on me, and I'm pretty good at resisting it." Indeed, Desolation suddenly felt a large amount of Nameless' narration flow back into the narrator.

Nameless threw back his head and laughed. "Thaidakar? When has he ever been a threat in a fight? Abomination killed him easily. once had the Witherlord at my mercy."

I'm confused, whose side is Nameless on?

Platypus muttered a curse under his breath. He had been hoping that would help. On the other hand... Vengeance began to glow at his side. "Don't insult my friends. Also, I'm fact-checking that with Moni when I get back."

2 hours ago, Nameless* said:

Nameless shrugged. "I'm sure my current self will handle it." He glanced at Desolation. "So he's mixed up in all this? New villain, looking for Mordite to help whoever that mysterious boss of his is?"

2 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Platypus laughed at Thaidakar's discomfort. Then he disappeared.

Platypus reappeared in the courtyard. "Right now," he said, interrupting Hacob as he started, "we need to go stop Desolation from aquiring Mordite. Thaid can't help us. But he has given me a mission, and if he says it's important, it is important. Come with me."

He walks towards the middle of the courtyard.

2 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

"They are but your terms." Desolation responded to the Voice of Darkness. To Nowhere, he said, "I will accept these terms, so long as you and I never interact in these 1000 pages."

1 hour ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Alright then. Ready? Either way we're go-"

His voice cuts off as the sun passes directly overhead. A beam of light hits the panel at their feet, and a box springs up around the three of them. When it lowers, they are on page 1 with Desolation, Nowhere and the others.

"Stop!" His voice cuts through any sound in the area, silencing it. "Nowhere, you cannot give him Mordite. I have been warned by Thaidakar Von Kelsier that Desolation cannot be allowed to get Mordite. You know how he didn't want to die? He told me to kill him if Desolation gets Mordite. I'm not sure what could cause that desire, and it doesn't matter. If he thinks it is that bad, I will do all in my power to stop it."

He slides to Hacob and the Once-Author. "Be ready for a fight. Desolation won't like my interference. I think I will rely upon you to surprise him, Once-Author. That and the fact that Hacob is the only one to really defeat him. I will take care of Nowhere if he tries to give Desolation Mordite. You two take care of Desolation. And get Nameless to help you if you can, he'd be useful."

Nowhere glanced at the crew, raised an eyebrow, and turned back to Desolation, "As long as we never interact till page 3484 as long as you meet these demands. I will give you the Mordite for this purpose because..." Nowhere glanced at his watch, "It is almost time for the Return When It Was Least Expected... Thaidakar must know he can't stop it, despite everything." 

Impossible strode to Platypus's side and whispered something in his ear, "Whatever it might seem, Nowhere is not a bad person. He is doing this for a similar reason to why Feanor is doing what he's doing." Impossible seemed more subdued than he'd ever been and something in his eyes said that this was for a reason no-one should question.

1 hour ago, Aeoryi said:

Desolation looked at them questioningly. "This is the last place you want to fight. I will warn you now, if you start fighting here, then Time will notice, and all of us, you included, will be devoured by Time. Time will break immortality or counter Narration." 

Desolation traces a reverse outline of both Nameless' and Platypus' Narration, throws up some mental barriers, and draws the Nohr-maul blade. 

"Thaidakar told you to kill him? Truly pathetic. If you have to kill him, make sure to give me the key to his house. Either way, even if Hacob is here, you have already walked into a trap. Without Miracle, you cannot escape Time."

"We will not be fighting," Nowhere said. "I'm doing my research here."

---

BTW, the rest of this is probably really good to read if you want to understand what I'm doing with all the plots. No characters can know this immediately, though. It will be known very soon though.

Mythos felt memories falling out of their long held slots, mixing in his head and showing themselves to him. Scenes that made little to no sense to him were there now. "WHO AM I?" He screamed as he began to see the door in the distance at the end of the hallway. The pieces of art around him blurred as he ran, though he attributed that to the tears that flowed freely in that moment.

He remembered his mother, his brother and his father. Zara. Spook. And...

Thaidakar.

THAIDAKAR WAS HIS FATHER.

Mythos cringed even as he ran. That monster was his biological father. 

His hand reached the doorknob and he ripped the thick oak door off of its hinges with a strength that he hadn't realized he had. Tears almost blocked his view, so he wiped them off on his sleeve. In front of him was another hallway, but with windows and doors. Mythos walked along slowly, his muscles remembering walking down this hallway a million times at least. 

Mythos turned, opening a door that he swore he knew very well. He froze in place as memories played out in front of him...

A sequence of years: Valaran's pov.

Valaran sat, smiling as he played a game with his five year old brother. Ahh, what it took to entertain a child. It wasn't much, but it was what mattered. At fourteen, Valaran knew what was expected of him. He was supposed to ready himself for the throne and for being a future Narrator. His father was a commoner given noble status because of his wife's. His mother was one of the three Time-Keepers. As the first child of a Time-Keeper, he was expected to ascend to the sacred throne and become the Legender. So much would come to pass because of him.

From the other room, he could hear argumentative voices echoing to him. His brother couldn't hear it, but he could with his enhanced ears. As the Legender, he was given some enhancements. 

"Come on, Zara... We can't let him do this. This would tear them all apart."

"No, Kar, we can't do what you're suggesting. To not follow Fate would be to ruin the plan. We need to pull this off."

"May I weigh in?"

"What, Cucumber?"

"I think that if the lad was trained traditionally, away form all the hubbub, my lieges, he would be able to learn the values of humility away from it all..."

"No."

"Kar... I think it would be good for him."

"No, Zarah. I don't want one of-"

"To be fair, liege, he would be able to come back without the traces society wants to place upon young men of his age."

"He's right, Kar. Extremely so. I feel Fate agrees too that this would be the best path for the Legender."

So... they were discussing his future without him. Typical. Valaran turned to his little brother and continued playing with him.

A few years later, a burly man with a green beard, nicknamed Cucumber Beard, and a taller, ganglier Valaran moved smoothly through the woods, seeking their prey. Cucumber raised a hand and they both halted. In the distance, a black creature hovered over a deer. Valaran tilted his head, but Cucumber started backing away, reaching into his pocket for something. 

"What is-" Valaran started to ask.

Cucumber beard put a finger to Valaran's lips, mouthing, "No, my liege, no words... It's a wither creature." CB pulled out a small silvery device and chucked it at the wither creature. The silver device exploded, wrapping around the creature. The creature made an inhuman noise as light consumed it, leaving a small blackish metal on the ground. CB walked forward, grabbing the nugget of metal and tucking it into his pocket. "It's best that we get back to the cabin," he told Valaran and he did just that, walking towards where they were staying for a few more years yet.

A few more years later, Cucumber Beard and Valaran strode into a crowded and bustling city, a castle in the distance surrounded by tall walls and dragon-ish creatures. CB had given Valaran a silvery crown to wear on his head as the walked in. he was, after all, The Legender returning to his homeland. It was best to arrive in a way that announced it to all. CB did seem uncomfortable about it, as did Valaran for that matter, but the subject was a matter to be questioned. CB had invoked his parents' names when proving the point that they had to do this. 

So, Valaran agreed.

When they arrived at the palace, his parents, brother and the Time Keepers greeted him. They smiled and told him how good it was to have them back. At 20 years old, he was at the top of his game now.

As the weeks turned into months and those into years, Valaran learned how to become a king, how to make his people happy and, best of all, how to make himself happy in the process. Valaran studied the prophesies diligently under Time Keeper Brighton. Being a king, he found out, would be good fun. There were serious things, true, but he found them easy to take care of in his mind. He'd become accustomed to making decisions from an early age and knew what it took to do these things. 

Then... one day... Brighton said, "It's time for you to ascend to the throne, Legender."

They'd hurried him to a hidden chamber in the castle, runes swirling through the air. All three Time Keepers were there ready for him, his mother, Elder Eof and Brother Brighton. "Are you ready?" Eof asked him.

Valaran nodded diligently, "Well... I am, but I'm not. You didn't give me much time to prepare myself."

"We did," his mother winked. "Just in disguise. Now, step up, it's time for you to become the Legender..."

All three of the Time Keepers were Narrators at some capacity, some more than others. Brighton was probably the strongest under his Author.

He stepped up onto an elevated stone disk and smiled at his mother. She smiled back and said, "Now, just hold still and say what we tell you to say..."

They proceeded to begin a chant, making him repeat lines here and there for affect.

Once it was done, most of it vanished from his memory, which was to be expected, and they said collectively, "the words are in your soul and will come when you need them."

Those words, which were revealed to Mythos, were: You are the Legender, the one to unite them. You will show The Name how they will do what they need to do. You will give the Avenger hope and will save the Herald of Darkness when he is at the brink. Repeat: I am a figure of the Mythos, I am the Legender, I know this knowledge but will not. I will remember this at the right time.

Narration will be yours when you need it. Balance will be thine. Find yourself, Legender, at your darkest moment.

There was more of the same vibe, and some was just a repetition of prophesies known in TLT, and the rest is to be revealed at a later time.

For now, that's what Mythos remembered of the chant.

Later that day, Valaran strode up the steps to the palace, cheers surrounding him on all sides, a smile plastered over his face. This was the day he'd been waiting for. As he strode to the throne, his mother and Brighton came in beside him, Eof waiting at the throne with a large crown in his hands. His father, Kar, was in the crowd, watching with an eager smile, his friend Rond beside him. His mother leaned over and whispered in his ear, "You're ready for this, my son..."

Brighton smiled softly, hearing Valaran talk enthusiastically with his mother about what he would do on the throne. This lad... Brighton knew him well. Too well. He loved him like the son he'd never had. The son he'd wanted to have. It pained him to think about what the future held.

It was, indeed, too bad he would one day betray him for the holy cause of freedom.

And, as Valaran was crowned and cheered on, Brighton stood next to him, their portrait getting painted. Brighton knew that, one day, he would regret it. 

And, yet, that day was still to come.

And it did, after a long time.

After one year of Valaran as the King of the Righteous Land, peace reigned TLT, an age never known before. It was the Golden Age, as some would know it. An Age long past, perhaps an Age yet to come again. The end of an age is a tumultuous event, especially in a place like TLT. It all began, you see, when the Legender sat on his throne, pondering life, his subjects waiting just like him for the arrival of Brother Brighton's discovery to be shown. Brighton had announced the previous week that he had something brilliant to show off in one week's time, something glorious for the great plan. Even the other two Time Keepers were on the edge of their seats.

Valaran smiled, his reign had just begun. As the Legender, he would have a long time before the events of the Mythos began. It would take a long time for that... or so, he believed. And... Valaran felt happy about everything. His life was under his control, or so he had thought.

Tragedies always begin in happiness. Which was why that was the precise moment the tall golden doors to the palace had slammed open, revealing a black and blue sky, wind drifting into the hall. The candles went out as a man strode in, darkness trailing him, power rippling around him. "I am Darkness!" he proclaimed, his voice echoing through the room. The words seemed to hold a weight, a certain form, as it drifted to everyone's ears. 

Eof and Zara moved first, drawing their Narration blades and pointing them at Darkness. 

Darkness smiled as he raised his own, darkness undulating around the blade, "I AM THE SHADOW OF TLT!" He smiled softly, "I WAS FORMERLY KNOWN AS BRIGHTON."

Valaran felt his blood run cold as he immediately stood, drawing his own blade. 

"Goodbye," Darkness said with a smile. And, with that smile, the earth shook. An unearthly scream ripped through everyone's ears.

Eof pronounced it first, "That... is a sound I have heard once in the lands of Time and Fate. An Author has just perished." 

Then all Braize broke out. 

Screams echoed across the hall as a swirl of darkness entered the room. Pure Shadow flowed at every person that moved, consuming them and forming them into distorted purple and black figures. They began attacking all those around them, ripping them limb from limb. Darkness himself walked across the room, drawing a second blade made of a pure metal of solid Dark Chaos. 

A duel commenced, Eof, Zara and the Legender circled around Darkness, readying in their positions. No other duel on this level would ever take place in the history of TLT. None of them would ever reach the level of fighting they were at this time and no one could possibly match it. "I have killed my Author," Darkness said as he blocked strikes, Narrating, Plot Weaving, Shade Shattering and sword fighting. He fought all three of them at once, using intense skill.

The others fought him, earring strikes here and there, but not penetrating his defenses as well as they wanted to be. This man had killed an Author, THIS MAN was trying to destroy their paradise.

"WHY?" The scream finally ripped out of Zara's lungs as she launched another attack on Darkness.

"Freedom, sweetheart," Darkness said simply. The shadowy power came, distracting Zara and Eof for just a moment. 

A moment was all it took.

Valaran faced Darkness alone in one second. In one second a blade thunked into flesh and power surged into that person. 

Darkness smiled as he grabbed Valaran's neck, raising him into the sky and twisting the Mordite blade in the Legender's flesh. Power covered Valaran, corrupting him, twisting him, turning him into a creature that Valaran had seen once before.

A withergeist.

And, yet, before the transformation was complete, Eof surged forward, striking Darkness in the neck and casting him aside. Eof swiftly grabbed Valaran and whispered, "You are the Mythos, Legender, save us..." And, with that, Valaran disappeared as Darkness, Zara and Eof resumed their fight.

In the present, Mythos, or, as he now knew his name was, Valaran strode out of the room, running down more and more stairs, pressing a brick and entering the secret room. In the room there was a screen and he whispered, "Awake for your king." The screen turned on, showing what happened after he'd left.

Eof smiled, pressing hir watch swiftly. Zara had gone somewhere else for some reason. Narrators began to show up all around as the kingdom and TLT was torn apart around them. As the fight progressed, Darkness was beaten farther down until... Eof raised his blade to Darkness's throat and said, "You are hereby banished from TLT until the Legender returns..."

"So be it..." Darkness said with a laugh. Shadows leaked out of his mouth, grabbing hold of TLT. Nearly ever Narrator, Avatar, Character and more was sent into the future with intense Narration, as was Darkness. But... not in time. Darkness's mind was cast out of TLT, never to return, not for a long time yet. 

Brighton he had been. And now he was merely a shadow of what he'd been.

Across TLT and the other places, the splinters of him were seeded. They returned once Valaran had reemerged, Eof's plan taking place with Valaran being healed, but at the cost of his memory. As had everyone else's memories been removed... all except for the Shadows of Darkness and some scant memories in some people.

As for what happened next after the destruction of the kingdom and all of TLT?

Well.. people started to wake up and a powerful man decided to take control of a non-canon planet in the Cosmere.

And, as Mythos/Valaran sat down to stop himself from shaking, he knew that TLT had forever been changed in his mind.

He wasn't sure, however, that it was good that it was.

@xinoehp512 yo, is that a good origin for TLT? If it isn't, I can change it to like "Well... people woke up again and Hoid ate a sandwich" or something like that.

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

31 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

I'm confused, whose side is Nameless on?

Platypus muttered a curse under his breath. He had been hoping that would help. On the other hand... Vengeance began to glow at his side. "Don't insult my friends. Also, I'm fact-checking that with Moni when I get back."

His own.

"Go ahead. Ask anyone you want. It's true." Nameless raised his Narrationblade in a defensive stance. "So tell me, have we ever met? In present day, that is."

27 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

@xinoehp512 yo, is that a good origin for TLT? If it isn't, I can change it to like "Well... people woke up again and Hoid ate a sandwich" or something like that.

The origin doesn't really contradict anything (well maybe it does, but who cares, this is TLT) but it doesn't replace the real origin of TLT. It works fine as an event that happened after the creation of TLT.

Edited by Nameless*

32 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Desolation laughed as Nameless struggled to pull the narration back to him. "Nameless. Your narration, it isn't yours. It is ours."

Desolation also drew the Nohr-maul blade, the pointed towards Nameless with a finger. "I had you at my mercy. I could've killed you, right then and there. But if you are who I think you are, then you are much more useful alive."

34 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

The Once-Author wrote something to bring down the field.

Would that work? Or would it not?

Nope. It reverses automatically anything written. Including the Will of Nameless. Sorry.

Just now, Aeoryi said:

esolation laughed as Nameless struggled to pull the narration back to him. "Nameless. Your narration, it isn't yours. It is ours."

Desolation also drew the Nohr-maul blade, the pointed towards Nameless with a finger. "I had you at my mercy. I could've killed you, right then and there. But if you are who I think you are, then you are much more useful alive."

Nameless smiled. "Please. At your mercy? I wasn't even trying. And if you think to use me, you're far more foolish than I thought."

12 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

His own.

"Go ahead. Ask anyone you want. It's true." Nameless raised his Narrationblade in a defensive stance. "So tell me, have we ever met? In present day, that is."

The origin doesn't really contradict anything (well maybe it does, but who cares, this is TLT) but it doesn't replace the real origin of TLT. It works fine as an event that happened after the creation of TLT.

Aight, though I think the line where TLT starts after it is just awesome imo, can't believe I wrote it... So you're saying it's fine if it happens after the real creation, but before the first post?

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Aight, though I think the line where TLT starts after it is just awesome imo, can't believe I wrote it... So you're saying it's fine if it happens after the real creation, but before the first post?

That works canonically as far as I can tell, although some people might headcanon it otherwise.

Just now, Nameless* said:

Nameless smiled. "Please. At your mercy? I wasn't even trying. And if you think to use me, you're far more foolish than I thought."

"Neither was I. I have no idea why you are here, but I would recommend leaving, before this place collapses. Page one of TLT was not exactly the most stable place." Desolation pointed the blade towards Nameless, but did not use it. 

Using Nameless' Narration, Desolation blocked out Platypus and The once Author.

45 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

He Narrated the suppression field away.

"Indeed I have Desolation. Extra fun, right?"

The Field completely denied the Narration. It was anti-narration, after all.

I forgot to respond to this one

5 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Neither was I. I have no idea why you are here, but I would recommend leaving, before this place collapses. Page one of TLT was not exactly the most stable place." Desolation pointed the blade towards Nameless, but did not use it. 

Using Nameless' Narration, Desolation blocked out Platypus and The once Author.

"You know, I was already doing that. It was the whole point of me splitting in two." Nameless ran his hand along his Narrationblade and a strange, indeterminable energy covered it. "I think you'll find it a bit harder to disrupt my weapon now."

Edited by Nameless*

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

"You know, I was already doing that. It was the whole point of me splitting in two." Nameless ran his hand along his Narrationblade, and a strange, indeterminable energy covered it. "I think you'll find it a bit harder to disrupt my weapon now."

The same blade mirrored in Desolation's hand. "Friend, you were stabbed by the Nohr-maul blade. That means I have a connection to your Narration. Which means It's effectively mine." Desolation stated, "And besides, I didn't even Disrupt your weapon. It was simply Forgotten. Your nice energy there, it looks intriguing, but I can already find workarounds." 

Desolation split, and the Second Desolation also Summoned the Wavy Narrationblade of Subversion, and held Foreshadowing. "Let's see how you do against two."

25 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Nope. It reverses automatically anything written. Including the Will of Nameless. Sorry.

The once-Author narrated the barrier to get stronger. The narration was reversed, the barrier got weaker and weaker until it collapsed. The Once-Author stepped forewords, ready to fight.

I have a TON of homework, so I gotta go for tonight.

Edited by Ancient Elantrian

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

The once-Author narrated the barrier to get stronger. Since the narration was reversed, the barrier got weaker and weaker until it collapsed. The Once-Author stepped forewords, ready to fight.

I have a TON of homework, so I gotta go for tonight.

No no no not like that it's so it basically undoes anything to it. Like something- you know what, I'll let that slide. 

Just now, Aeoryi said:

The same blade mirrored in Desolation's hand. "Friend, you were stabbed by the Nohr-maul blade. That means I have a connection to your Narration. Which means It's effectively mine." Desolation stated, "And besides, I didn't even Disrupt your weapon. It was simply Forgotten. Your nice energy there, it looks intriguing, but I can already find workarounds." 

Desolation split, and the Second Desolation also Summoned the Wavy Narrationblade of Subversion, and held Foreshadowing. "Let's see how you do against two."

"I can beat two of you. That connection of yours is interesting, but don't believe for a second that you'll be able to take my power easily. After all, I still have a connection to the power you've taken from me."

Just now, Nameless* said:

"I can beat two of you. That connection of yours is interesting, but don't believe for a second that you'll be able to take my power easily. After all, I still have a connection to the power you've taken from me."

"Indeed you do, but unfortunately the narration you can try to take won't actually obey you. You don't have Priority."

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"Indeed you do, but unfortunately the narration you can try to take won't actually obey you. You don't have Priority."

Nameless tilted his head. "Interesting words you keep spewing. I wonder if they mean anything." He leapt forward suddenly, slamming his shoulder into the lead Desolation and spinning to slice the other with his energy-coated Narrationblade.

3 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Nameless tilted his head. "Interesting words you keep spewing. I wonder if they mean anything." He leapt forward suddenly, slamming his shoulder into the lead Desolation and spinning to slice the other with his energy-coated Narrationblade.

The second desolation held up the Wavy Narrationblade, which blocked the Energy-coated Narrationblade surprisingly well, and the main desolation let Nameless hit him, but immediately struck back with Nohr Maul and at the same time, the second Desolation struck at Nameless with Foreshadowing.

3 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

It was at that precise moment that Nowhere sat down, pulled out a bag of popcorn, and started watching the show.

3 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

The second desolation held up the Wavy Narrationblade, which blocked the Energy-coated Narrationblade surprisingly well, and the main desolation let Nameless hit him, but immediately struck back with Nohr Maul and at the same time, the second Desolation struck at Nameless with Foreshadowing.

Nameless knocked the Nohr Maul blade aside with the palm of one hand and allowed Foreshadowing to pass through him harmlessly. "You forget. I'm from the past. What exactly is there to foreshadow? My future's set in stone."