The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

11 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Nameless knocked the Nohr Maul blade aside with the palm of one hand and allowed Foreshadowing to pass through him harmlessly. "You forget. I'm from the past. What exactly is there to foreshadow? My future's set in stone."

foreshadowing is still a blade so it would hurt him. 

The Nohr-maul blade eagerly corrupted his Narration, causing any of his Narrated acts to malfunction and deform. "The fight is over. Go back home."

Just now, Aeoryi said:

What's going on with the voice? Will he actually come and visit?

If you read a lot of the stuff I've been posting since Feanor as a threat began, you can piece it together. But, yes, he will come to visit. Some fun stuff will happen if Desolation stabs Thaidakar with a Mordite blade.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

If you read a lot of the stuff I've been posting since Feanor as a threat began, you can piece it together. But, yes, he will come to visit. Some fun stuff will happen if Desolation stabs Thaidakar with a Mordite blade.

Uh... give me a quick recap

Just now, Aeoryi said:

The Nohr-maul blade eagerly corrupted his Narration, causing any of his Narrated acts to malfunction and deform. "The fight is over. Go back home."

Nameless looked at his hand, which sparked faintly. "I don't agree. I can keep going for a while yet." He summoned his Narrationblade, which remained stubbornly pure and unwarped despite the corruption of the Nohr-maul blade.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I randomly remembered him and was like "Yo, time to do a deep cut into stuff we did ages ago."

Man I have no idea who the shadowed figure guy was that manipulated Cucumber Beard. Maybe it was Foe? I barely remember any of that.

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Evil Author-killing guy is the voice, and he'll return once things happen. It'll be difficult to stop him.

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Nope. Everything I've been posting has been foreshadowing almost everything I do after I start foreshadowing. You'll get it eventually, like how I got around to writing Mythos's backstory. Spooks side of the events covered by Mythos/Valaran's stuff will be happening eventually too.

Nameless looked at his hand, which sparked faintly. "I don't agree. I can keep going for a while yet." He summoned his Narrationblade, which remained stubbornly pure and unwarped despite the corruption of the Nohr-maul blade.

Man I have no idea who the shadowed figure guy was that manipulated Cucumber Beard. Maybe it was Foe? I barely remember any of that.

Evil Author-killing guy is the voice, and he'll return once things happen. It'll be difficult to stop him.

Yeah, if you read till the end of it, I tell you in it who he is.

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

4 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"Maybe you'll see."

At the same time, both Desolation's struck at Nameless at different sides with their Narrationblades.

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"Maybe you'll see."

At the same time, both Desolation's struck at Nameless at different sides with their Narrationblades.

Nameless blocked both simultaneously, bending space to his will with gritted teeth. "Maybe you'll see." He shoved the Desolations back and lashed out with a blast of pure narration, purposefully enhancing the corruption to make it impossible to safely absorb.

Just now, Nameless* said:

Nameless blocked both simultaneously, bending space to his will with gritted teeth. "Maybe you'll see." He shoved the Desolations back and lashed out with a blast of pure narration, purposefully enhancing the corruption to make it impossible to safely absorb.

Desolation 1 raised a hand, and the blast of Narration halted, then disappeared.

Desolation 2 glanced at Nameless, and said, "You think you could use Narration against me? An Inkling? Come on, I thought you knew better than that."

Desolation formed a bow out of goo, and shot a few goo arrows at nameless.

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Desolation 1 raised a hand, and the blast of Narration halted, then disappeared.

Desolation 2 glanced at Nameless, and said, "You think you could use Narration against me? An Inkling? Come on, I thought you knew better than that."

Desolation formed a bow out of goo, and shot a few goo arrows at nameless.

Nameless dodged the arrows, knocking one aside with his Blade as it got too close. "Huh. Well I've never heard of Inklings before, so you really shouldn't have made that presumption. Still, my attack seems to have worked as intended." A massive, distorted object made from a mix of a thousand different substances slammed into one of the Desolations from behind.

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

Nameless dodged the arrows, knocking one aside with his Blade as it got too close. "Huh. Well I've never heard of Inklings before, so you really shouldn't have made that presumption. Still, my attack seems to have worked as intended." A massive, distorted object made from a mix of a thousand different substances slammed into one of the Desolations from behind.

The Desolation engulfed the distorted object, and crashed upon Nameless, hitting him with full force.

The other Desolation spoke softly, as if the other Desolation wasn't busy rampaging. "Inklings haven't been a big thing for a while. Most are afraid of all the narrators out there. So we developed a solution."

Just now, Aeoryi said:

The Desolation engulfed the distorted object, and crashed upon Nameless, hitting him with full force.

The other Desolation spoke softly, as if the other Desolation wasn't busy rampaging. "Inklings haven't been a big thing for a while. Most are afraid of all the narrators out there. So we developed a solution."

Nameless stabbed his Narrationblade forward, stabbing straight through the Desolation and stopping the object in its tracks. "I see. It's too bad you'd never met me when you made that solution. Might've actually had a chance then." The energy on his Narrationblade changed suddenly, and a hissing sound rose from where he'd stabbed the Desolation as the goo around the wound burned away.

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

Nameless stabbed his Narrationblade forward, stabbing straight through the Desolation and stopping the object in its tracks. "I see. It's too bad you'd never met me when you made that solution. Might've actually had a chance then." The energy on his Narrationblade changed suddenly, and a hissing sound rose from where he'd stabbed the Desolation as the goo around the wound burned away.

"We didn't develop one solution," The speaking desolation continued, "We developed many. We developed defenses and attacks. We developed solutions. And we truly have one for every situation."

Suddently, all Narration but the Narrationblade Nameless was holding disappeared, and was taken by Desolation. 

"Nice energy you got there. Let's see how long it lasts."

Massive walls of Goo were slammed on Nameless.

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

"We didn't develop one solution," The speaking desolation continued, "We developed many. We developed defenses and attacks. We developed solutions. And we truly have one for every situation."

Suddently, all Narration but the Narrationblade Nameless was holding disappeared, and was taken by Desolation. 

"Nice energy you got there. Let's see how long it lasts."

Massive walls of Goo were slammed on Nameless.

Nameless' blade moved, and the walls fell to pieces that burned away into nothing. "You think I'm not ready to lose my narration?"

2 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Nameless' blade moved, and the walls fell to pieces that burned away into nothing. "You think I'm not ready to lose my narration?"

"It's far to late. You've lost your narration. I'll let you keep the blade though. It seems important to you."

Desolation then turned to Nowhere. "Give me the Mordite, and I will get you what you wanted."

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"It's far to late. You've lost your narration. I'll let you keep the blade though. It seems important to you."

Desolation then turned to Nowhere. "Give me the Mordite, and I will get you what you wanted."

In the instant that his foe was distracted Nameless crossed the space between them with impossible speed, slicing his Narrationblade, still covered in an energy that burned away Desolation's essence, towards the Inkling's stomach. "As I said, I don't need my narration to beat you."

6 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Nowhere nodded softly, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a long, black blade reverberating with pure wrong-ness. Something absolutely horrible. Nowhere didn't. flinch, however, as he gave it to Desolation.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nowhere nodded softly, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a long, black blade reverberating with pure wrong-ness. Something absolutely horrible. Nowhere didn't. flinch, however, as he gave it to Desolation.

Desolation took it, ignoring the Nameless that tried to attack his non existent stomach. It conjoined with the goo pool, and Desolation shrunk and left. The other Desolation turned and looked at Nameless.

3 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

In the instant that his foe was distracted Nameless crossed the space between them with impossible speed, slicing his Narrationblade, still covered in an energy that burned away Desolation's essence, towards the Inkling's stomach. "As I said, I don't need my narration to beat you."

"Cool energy you got there. Unfortunately, I am capable of replicating my own Esscence. I hope you enjoy your extra special blade. Good luck with angry platypus!"

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Desolation took it, ignoring the Nameless that tried to attack his non existent stomach. It conjoined with the goo pool, and Desolation shrunk and left. The other Desolation turned and looked at Nameless.

"Cool energy you got there. Unfortunately, I am capable of replicating my own Esscence. I hope you enjoy your extra special blade. Good luck with angry platypus!"

Nameless stepped back. "Running away huh? Typical villain move. Just when I started winning."

3 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"l have an agenda. But I suppose..." Desolation raised his wavy narrationblade up, "We could still fight."

"Eh. Go ahead and leave if you want. I'll see what happens with Platypus after you're gone. I still don't understand why I didn't come with everyone, if this plot is so important."

Just now, Nameless* said:

"Eh. Go ahead and leave if you want. I'll see what happens with Platypus after you're gone. I still don't understand why I didn't come with everyone, if this plot is so important."

"Because people like Subversion are actually able to tolerate Platypus." Desolation said, then laughed, "You wouldn't even be able to know who Subversion is! You don't know! You make Monkier, into an avatar for yourself, since you can't deal with your own flaws in the future."