The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

7 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

"Because people like Subversion are actually able to tolerate Platypus." Desolation said, then laughed, "You wouldn't even be able to know who Subversion is! You don't know! You make Monkier, into an avatar for yourself, since you can't deal with your own flaws in the future."

Nameless cocked his head. “You… really don’t understand narrators, do you? I decided to make Moniker for legal reasons, if I remember correctly. Sure, I had a some other motives, but I didn’t do it out of some ‘inability of deal with my own flaws’. I don’t even know what you mean by that.”

Just now, Nameless* said:

This worked of course, the pineapples lining up in an orderly fashion so that the once author could eat them as efficiently as possible.

"Yum!" The Once-Author yelled as he ate the pineapples orderly and efficiently. 

He also didn't let Desolation eat any pineapples, lest he ruin them with evil-ness.

56 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

He also didn't let Desolation eat any pineapples, lest he ruin them with evil-ness.

Nameless took the opportunity to approach the Once-Author, munching on a pineapple. “You have an odd aura about you. And an odd name too.”

1 hour ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

He can't

4 hours ago, Nameless* said:

Nameless cocked his head. “You… really don’t understand narrators, do you? I decided to make Moniker for legal reasons, if I remember correctly. Sure, I had a some other motives, but I didn’t do it out of some ‘inability of deal with my own flaws’. I don’t even know what you mean by that.”

He doesn't understand the person behind the title.

"I know you, inside and out, nameless." 

Everyone looked up. "Ooh when did Nameless come back? Didn't he die or something?" Sequence appeared. "Does this mean someone can finally tell me what happened??! Moni continuing to tell me that it was for the 'foreshadowing and ominous nature of the story' or whatever was very discouraging."

2 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Everyone looked up. "Ooh when did Nameless come back? Didn't he die or something?" Sequence appeared. "Does this mean someone can finally tell me what happened??! Moni continuing to tell me that it was for the 'foreshadowing and ominous nature of the story' or whatever was very discouraging."

He came back since they traveled time.

Desolation got a Mordite blade, so now he is going to kill thaidakar.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"i take ONE nap- im lost"

For real?

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

nah. 

"desolation does not have the blade. i have it. i took it when they were talking. gave them a pointy piece of obsidian."

You cannot take what Desolation has in his stomach. This is a no. Desolation still has the blade. You can go intercept him at Thaidakar.

6 minutes ago, Sequence said:

"That is crazy." Sequence says, scratching her head. "Who's Desolation?"

Desolation laughed, "I still have the blade, don't you see? I simply reversed your attempts to narrate, and now I have the Mordite blade."

16 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"I know you, inside and out, nameless." 

"Sure you do. Which is why you've been spouting nonsense that's completely based on shallow and incorrect assumptions about me the entire time we've been fighting." Nameless sighed. "You need some antagonist lessons."

11 minutes ago, Sequence said:

"Wait, I'm dead in the future?" Nameless looked stricken. "Why didn't anyone say so earlier?"

Just now, Nameless* said:

"Sure you do. Which is why you've been spouting nonsense that's completely based on shallow and incorrect assumptions about me the entire time we've been fighting." Nameless sighed. "You need some antagonist lessons."

"Wait, I'm dead in the future?" Nameless looked stricken. "Why didn't anyone say so earlier?"

"I tried to tell you. And I do not need antagonist lessons. I am not the antagonist."