The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Sorry, I had a response written up with quotes but it got deleted. Here we go anyway. 

6 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

A Root Dragon arrived, eating everyone and turning them into Root.

Platypus jumped on, and killed the Root Dragon. "That's two killed now. 170,284 to go," he mutters. Then he groaned. "Really? Authors being AFK is the worst. I am mad at Nameless, but he dies and knows it, so I'll forgive him. I would love to fight him, but I have stuff to do. I'll be back for a fight later, Nameless, maybe training if you're willing. Plus I'll probably need to take the Once-Author and Hacob back. But for now... I have a mission." Platypus disappears, reappearing in Thaidakar's mansion. "Thaid. I've failed. Desolation has the Mordite. One last time, are you sure this is the way?" Platypus raised Vengeance, tears streaming down his face, reliving when he had to kill his mentor. "Please. Please say there's another way." 

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Edited by Being of Cacophony

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

Platypus jumped on, and killed the Root Dragon. "That's two killed now. 170,284 to go," he mutters. Then he groaned. "Really? Authors being AFK is the worst. I am mad at Nameless, but he dies and knows it, so I'll forgive him. I would love to fight him, but I have stuff to do. I'll be back for a fight later, Nameless, maybe training if you're willing. But for now... I have a mission." Platypus disappears, reappearing in Thaidakar's mansion. "Thaid. I've failed. Desolation has the Mordite. One last time, are you sure this is the way?" Platypus raised Vengeance, tears streaming down his face, reliving when he had to kill his mentor. "Please. Please say there's another way." 

"Sorry, but I doubt you'll ever see me again. I refuse to linger around, dead only in word. Goodbye." Nameless disappeared. leaving behind only Rootless.

9 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Sorry, I had a response written up with quotes but it got deleted. Here we go anyway. 

Platypus jumped on, and killed the Root Dragon. "That's two killed now. 170,284 to go," he mutters. Then he groaned. "Really? Authors being AFK is the worst. I am mad at Nameless, but he dies and knows it, so I'll forgive him. I would love to fight him, but I have stuff to do. I'll be back for a fight later, Nameless, maybe training if you're willing. Plus I'll probably need to take the Once-Author and Hacob back. But for now... I have a mission." Platypus disappears, reappearing in Thaidakar's mansion. "Thaid. I've failed. Desolation has the Mordite. One last time, are you sure this is the way?" Platypus raised Vengeance, tears streaming down his face, reliving when he had to kill his mentor. "Please. Please say there's another way." 

The Once-Author walks up to Platypus. He nods, staying quiet.

9 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Thaidakar raised an eyebrow, turning away from his desk, "And so he has the Mordite... Do you know how to kill a Narrator permanently without Mordite, Platypus?"