The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

3 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"And how are you getting back again?" Cognition asked, "You're currently ahead of where you're supposed to be."

"I'm not Nameless. We're two completely different people. He's Nameless, a narrator, I'm Unintelligible, an Ookla."

Edited by Nameless*

5 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"But you should know, Inklings can probably do stuff to Darkness. Maybe. But besides, Desolation is quite literally darkness' only tool. He did bring back Darkness, remember? And I have reason to suspect they will continue working together. A blow to desolation is a blow to Darkness."

"And how are you getting back again?" Cognition asked, "You're currently ahead of where you're supposed to be."

"I brought Darkness back. That's why I'm going to take him down. but I need to get going, with or without you."

5 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"I'm not Nameless. We're two completely different people. He's Nameless, a narrator, I'm Unintelligible, an Ookla."

"Yeah, but this is currently a vision of the future. So how will you escape?"

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

abalodor screams to such a high pitch that desolation cannot concentrate.

Desolation puts on noise canceling headphones to cancel this action.

2 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"I brought Darkness back. That's why I'm going to take him down. but I need to get going, with or without you."

"Your resolve is noted, but willpower will not give you strength. Anyways, I'll join you, and we should get going."

Falvan contemplated  how to get out of this. He looked at his blade. Desolation was wrong it was not useless after he had changed it. It was better. Yes it  I longer was connected to the inklings, and that was a power source, but this blade had controlled desolation. He was dragged by the blade. The blade was not dragged along by him. When he changed it, he had servers the connection. That gave it new power to replace the old. It was no longer reliant. It was unchained. And it was different. It did not destroy, it simply did. And while it was less, it became more. He decided to test something. He was in the future. He stabbed the ground and poured energy into it. 

Someone else tell if or how this effects the normal world. Not Aeoryi.

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

4 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Yeah, but this is currently a vision of the future. So how will you escape?"

Desolation puts on noise canceling headphones to cancel this action.

"Your resolve is noted, but willpower will not give you strength. Anyways, I'll join you, and we should get going."

"It is, and you will not unless the Once-Author vouches for you."

4 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Falvan contemplated  how to get out of this. He looked at his blade. Desolation was wrong it was not useless after he had changed it. It was better. Yes it  I longer was connected to the inklings, and that was a power source, but this blade had controlled desolation. He was dragged by the blade. The blade was not dragged along by him. When he changed it, he had servers the connection. That gave it new power to replace the old. It was no longer reliant. It was unchained. And it was different. It did not destroy, it simply did. And while it was less, it became more. He decided to test something. He was in the future. He stabbed the ground and poured energy into it. 

Someone else tell if or how this effects the normal world. Not Aeorie.

... Nohr-maul will be back to normal once it returns to normal time... Also, you spelt my name wrong. :( [I would say it doesn't since then plotholes (it is only a foreshadowing after all) I don't know.]

5 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"Yes well, I'm still alive regardless. And present, because I said I'd be."

"I suppose so. What's Falvan doing?"

Edited by Aeoryi

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

... it will be back to normal once it returns to normal time... Also, you spelt my name wrong. :( [I would say it doesn't since then plotholes (it is only a foreshadowing after all) I don't know.]

"I suppose so. What's Falvan doing?"

My idea is that if I am in forshadowing, and the ground splits, then the ground is foreshadowed to split. This could happen right then, or not at all. Know what I mean?

3 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

My idea is that if I am in forshadowing, and the ground splits, then the ground is foreshadowed to split. This could happen right then, or not at all. Know what I mean?

Only foreshadowing can create these temporal tangents, and only foreshadowing can minorly affect them. Foreshadowing means outlining the future, and therefore does not compose it.

Of course, the way I imagined it was that it could send people into visions similar to renarin's, where they just show a likely chance or theory of the future and people can go there and screw around without having time mess up.

Foreshadowing doesn't actually affect the future. If something is Foreshadowed, then it has some ancient prophecy or that kinda thing point at it in a direction.

(Also, I just wanted to mention that Desolation actually made the Nohr-maul blade, so if he discarded it, then he probably found something better.)

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"HOW IS THAT SUPPOSED TO HELP HAHAHAHA" more screeching ensues.

Cognition formed from ribbon-form into a liquidlike human form. She was a bit shorted than most of the group, but she still stood with pride.

Desolation screamed, and then they were ripped out of time, and forcibly removed back to present time.

"what just happened cog?"

"The thread ended." She said, still in humaniod form. She was a solid bright orange color, and had shoulder length hair as well. "But we are now in the present. You know what this means?"

"not the foggiest idea"

"We go and find a way to go kill an inkling forever." Cognition grabbed Abalodar's hand as pulled him towards urithiru, "Rirrom might know. He's been working on a solution with the Plotblade Plot development for a while."