The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

10 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

exactly why he could potentially not have the Great Warrior title. He could be something else entirely. Maybe..

OH CRAP

That works so well- 

Suddenly, Mythos grinned. He stood up, putting the pencil over his ear as he inspected the page, "Well, well... now that could be interesting if I just..." The Legender scribbled something on the side and laughed, "Well isn't that something..."

oh no. I'm scared now.

"What?" Platypus asks, arms still quivering violently.

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

he takes a mental breath, and he says "hello, i might be able to help yall."

Platypus immediately severed the mental connection and locked down his mind. "We might be in trouble. My mind was contacted and I'm not sure who they are or how long they've been here. Everything could be compromised."

4 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

FYI, I'll usually see things, just give me a little bit of time until you ping me. I have stuff that I need to do

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

oh no. I'm scared now.

Platypus immediately severed the mental connection and locked down his mind. "We might be in trouble. My mind was contacted and I'm not sure who they are or how long they've been here. Everything could be compromised."

FYI, I'll usually see things, just give me a little bit of time until you ping me. I have stuff that I need to do

XD

Mythos muttered a curse, tucking the papers into his pockets, "I'll tell you later, then. If we're compromised, I'll have to use my rediscovered skills. I'm no Narrator, but I was given some small abilities that may help us."

2 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

oh no. I'm scared now.

Comprehension looks concerned, then finally says, "It was relatively recent, judging by the markers."

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"IM ABALODOR" he somehow manages to reestablish the link quickly.

"It might not be wise-"

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

XD

Mythos muttered a curse, tucking the papers into his pockets, "I'll tell you later, then. If we're compromised, I'll have to use my rediscovered skills. I'm no Narrator, but I was given some small abilities that may help us."

"I am a Narrator and I can do stuff if you need it done. You will also want to lock down your minds."

"IM ABALODOR" he somehow manages to reestablish the link quickly.

you couldn't reestablish the link, he has his mind locked down and very few people could pierce that.

"theyve met me, they should know who i am-"

"I don't think he recognized you. It could've been darkness or something else to him."

Cognition did some mental traceback calls and found the source.

"They are by mythos."

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"I am a Narrator and I can do stuff if you need it done. You will also want to lock down your minds."

you couldn't reestablish the link, he has his mind locked down and very few people could pierce that.

"I think that they already knew enough, and they aren't going to try that again" Comprehension concluded.

2 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Mythos concentrated, locking his mind under various protections, "Done. If we want to leave this place, I know somewhere that we can study the prophesies in relative peace. That place is also where there is an archive filled with many, many more."

"how long until they move? we might be able to catch them"

"I'll be honest, if I was them I would be moving. Mental disruption is a very scary thing, especially when conducting secret plans."

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos concentrated, locking his mind under various protections, "Done. If we want to leave this place, I know somewhere that we can study the prophesies in relative peace. That place is also where there is an archive filled with many, many more."

"We should leave quickly," Comprehension decided.

7 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"I don't think he recognized you. It could've been darkness or something else to him."

Cognition did some mental traceback calls and found the source.

"They are by mythos."

"I think that they already knew enough, and they aren't going to try that again" Comprehension concluded.

"They probably will."

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Ok, lets go there. That sounds useful."

25 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Hmm... I don't know about that." And, by coincidence, Thaidakar started rippling, seeming to start turning to dust. "Well... that's interesting."

--

"I might try to kill you at one point, maybe monologue once or twice, but I'm not really in the mood right now. Don't mistake me, I'm going to be destroying a good lot, killing a good lot, stealing powers a good lot, but that will happen in time..." Darkness said, adjusting his sleeve. "For now, I'm going to continue my riveting conversation with Yarenhalyon." He turned back to the shimmering patch of air.

“Hm. Interesting. Well Thaidakar, I guess it was good talking to you. Please don’t come back to life again. Nothing personal, I just don’t want to know what happens when you die twice.”

“Alright, alright. Well, I’ll be much better at stopping you once you start being better at being better evil.”