The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

11 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"They probably will."

"Ok, lets go there. That sounds useful."

Mythos nodded, "Give me a minute." he pulled out a stone from his pocket, whispering a few choice words into it.

3 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

“Hm. Interesting. Well Thaidakar, I guess it was good talking to you. Please don’t come back to life again. Nothing personal, I just don’t want to know what happens when you die twice.”

“Alright, alright. Well, I’ll be much better at stopping you once you start being better at being better evil.”

"Nameless, before I go... I want you to know that you will be able to know what is right when it comes time for you to act, if your Author will be using you. I wish you the best and... I hope that you can get back to what your life was before I killed you. I'm sorry... I never deserved your friendship when it came."

And so he finished dissolving.

Then... in a place Beyond time and Beyond mortal understanding, also known as what he would've called the true afterlife, the fractured pieces of Thaidakar’s soul formed, scattered to the far reaches of the Beyond.

After a long time of sitting in dusty places across the Beyond, someone came to pick up those shards of the Narrator's soul.

It took a long time to gather it all, millenia, even.

Eventually, however, in a time long after the current events and conflicts in TLT ended, someone found them all and put them back together. Reforming the soul of one long dead.

And thus Thaidakar awoke.

He stretched his fingers, widening his eyes as he looked about at the unfamiliar surroundings. The former Narrator whispered, “Where am I?”

Zara turned him by his shoulders to face her. His look said it all, he was happy. “Home,” she whispered back. Before he could say anything, she kissed him and all else was forgotten as if the previous life were an unhappy dream. And the dream of what had once been was lost in the euphoria of finally being in the other’s arms again, never wanting to let go for eternity.

And, for once, they didn’t have to.

--

Darkness shrugged, "I'm good at being evil, I'm just not interested in participating at the moment. I'm looking forward to killing you, Named One. It's going to be a fun game, fighting you."

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"when have i shown that i give a crap?"

"You- well- it's over if you fight Platypus. He is known to destroy without a thought. He killed Thaidakar, releasing darkness, not Desolation. He is stronger than him in every way."

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos nodded, "Give me a minute." he pulled out a stone from his pocket, whispering a few choice words into it.

"Nameless, before I go... I want you to know that you will be able to know what is right when it comes time for you to act, if your Author will be using you. I wish you the best and... I hope that you can get back to what your life was before I killed you. I'm sorry... I never deserved your friendship when it came."

Then... in a place Beyond time and Beyond mortal understanding, also known as what he would've called the true afterlife, the fractured pieces of Thaidakar’s soul formed, scattered to the far reaches of the Beyond.

After a long time of sitting in dusty places across the Beyond, someone came to pick up those shards of the Narrator's soul.

Eventually, however, in a time long after the current events and conflicts in TLT ended, someone found them all and put them back together. Reforming the soul of one long dead.

He stretched his fingers, widening his eyes as he looked about at the unfamiliar surroundings. The former Narrator whispered, “Where am I?”

Zara turned him by his shoulders to face her. His look said it all, he was happy. “Home,” she whispered back. Before he could say anything, she kissed him and all else was forgotten as if the previous life were an unhappy dream. And the dream of what had once been was lost in the euphoria of finally being in the other’s arms again, never wanting to let go for eternity.

--

Darkness shrugged, "I'm good at being evil, I'm just not interested in participating at the moment. I'm looking forward to killing you, Named One. It's going to be a fun game, fighting you."

"We need to leave, now." Comprehension's words were sharpened to a degree that ushered urgency.

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

--

"Ok. I'd like to get out of here ASAP."

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"You- well- it's over if you fight Platypus. He is known to destroy without a thought. He killed Thaidakar, releasing darkness, not Desolation. He is stronger than him in every way."

"We need to leave, now." Comprehension's words were sharpened to a degree that ushered urgency.

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

"Ok. I'd like to get out of here ASAP."

Mythos nodded, "Alright then." He pressed the stone into his own forehead and nodded, extending his hands towards Comprehension and Platypus, "take my hands and we'll be off!"

11 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos nodded, "Alright then." He pressed the stone into his own forehead and nodded, extending his hands towards Comprehension and Platypus, "take my hands and we'll be off!"

Platypus grabs Mythos and the Once-Author, then shoves the Mordite blade away with his foot. It lands near Comprehension's feet.

12 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

yeah, abaldor wouldn't survive.

Edited by Being of Cacophony

21 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

“Oh, the feeling will not be mutual.” Moni turned around and vanished.

9 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Platypus grabs Mythos and the Once-Author, then shoves the Mordite blade away with his foot. It lands near Comprehension's feet.

yeah, abaldor wouldn't survive.

Moni appeared next to the group. “Ah, here you are Platypus. Have any plans to defeat Darkness?”

Edited by Nameless*

10 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

Moni appeared next to the group. “Ah, here you are Platypus. Have any plans to defeat Darkness?”

"Just about to go... grab onto Platypus or me so that we all go at once and none of us get lost." Mythos said.

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

“Oh, the feeling will not be mutual.” Moni turned around and vanished.

Darkness chuckled, "Interesting one, isn't she?" he asked the shimmering air.

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

The Once-Author stood off to the side quietly.

Sorry, I was off for a bit. And… WE GOT THREE NEW PAGES?! My goodness. What happened since I posted?

TLT is in full role-play mode, this stuff happens.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

TLT is in full role-play mode, this stuff happens.

Yeah, I know. Still hard though :P

I’m fine with it. So, what did happen? I don’t even know where I’m at anymore, despite reading through everything.

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Yeah, I know. Still hard though :P

I’m fine with it. So, what did happen? I don’t even know where I’m at anymore, despite reading through everything.

Some prophesy stuff was discussed. Darkness is a little more lame than Moni was hoping. Thaidakar has ascended to the Beyond. Platypus, Mythos, Moni, your character, that one inkling thingy with a name that starts with c played by Aeoryi and maybe someone else? are all going to a place where they can study prophesies to prep to fight Darkness and Desolation.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Some prophesy stuff was discussed. Darkness is a little more lame than Moni was hoping. Thaidakar has ascended to the Beyond. Platypus, Mythos, Moni, your character, that one inkling thingy with a name that starts with c played by Aeoryi and maybe someone else? are all going to a place where they can study prophesies to prep to fight Darkness and Desolation.

Noice. Thanks for telling me.