The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

2 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"ok." he looks over at Cognition. "I got us in, now my death is on moni, or whatever"

@Aeoryi

"I can... subdue Platypus if he becomes... angry."

Question- Can desolation be in the secret prophecy meeting area? Or at least interrupt their meeting?

Edited by Aeoryi

5 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Am i still in the forshadowing place with desolation and Xre?

No you can be with the Desolation darkness stopping group.

18 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos was watching the conversation with interest.

@Nameless* @Aeoryi

22 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"We'll explain that you're good guys, and I'm sure it won't be an issue."

"Platypus is not the good guy. He is known for killing people- for Valkov's sake, he killed Thaidakar! How can you think he's the good guy?"

5 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"You're right. I haven't heard of them; I've witnessed them. You're just scared because you haven't met him. He's nice."

"I've never met him. For good reason." Cognition's voice lowered to a whisper, "The inklings used to tell stories about narrators. The worst one, the tale of the world ender, is Platypus. All inklings have been hiding from people like him."

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"I've never met him. For good reason." Cognition's voice lowered to a whisper, "The inklings used to tell stories about narrators. The worst one, the tale of the world ender, is Platypus. All inklings have been hiding from people like him."

"Are you sure you're not mixing him up with Thaidakar? Or Nameless? I don't think Platypus has actually destroyed a world ever."

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"They are all corrupt. It is self evident. Inklings are wary of that, and want nothing to do with narrators."

"Yeah, I get it. You're scared of them. However, trust me when I tell you that I don't think Platypus is going to attack us when we teleport to him."