The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

5 hours ago, Nameless* said:

Unintelligible snorted. "Please don't try to read my mind Cognition. I will take countermeasures. Falvan, you will find the Dreamsmith when you decide you are ready to. You do not need to find any materials; He will make the weapon from your soul. But be sure that you are ready, for if you are not, the weapon you receive will reflect that."

4 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

"Distract Desolation while Falvan and others go and get a dreamsmith weapon. That kind of thing."

Ider a fi on og a wa ne? Falvan thought, double translated so that Cognition couldn’t read his mind. But he would go nevertheless. He resolve was firm. “Who will come with me?”

13 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Ider a fi on og a wa ne? Falvan thought, double translated so that Cognition couldn’t read his mind. But he would go nevertheless. He resolve was firm. “Who will come with me?”

Unintelligible turned towards Falvan. "I'll come."

3 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Comprehension told me something about a weakness of Desolation. But I still don't know if that's..."

He spins and an edge enters his voice.

"What are you two even doing here?" he snaps at the Inklings. "Are you going to try to conquer the world after we get Darkness and Desolation out of the way? Why should we trust you?"

@Aeoryi

"I have no intention of ever interacting with the outside world ever again. It is filled to the brim with rotten narrators like you, and people ununited. It is so simply pathetic, that I see my presence here as helping you, not hindering you."

Cognition let that soak in, then continued, "Desolation is a special kind. Most Inklings are not driven by vengeance. Desolation lives off of not truth, but spite. It is the first time this has happened. I also don't possess the knowledge of Desolation, so I can't exactly take over the world like he did"

Comprehension and Cognition flowed into one inkling. "We are the same, in case you couldn't tell. We just are seen different by strange people like you." 

3 hours ago, Nameless* said:

Moni nodded. "We'll have to find another way to stop Darkness then. But Desolation first. Can the Inklings help with that?"

@Aeoryi

"The inklings will not extend their support beyond supplying you with myself," Cognition said, "Since they do not want to attract the attention of the many malicious narrators here."

42 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Cognition could easily read his code. Since he had to create it in his mind, Cognition could easily retract the key for it. But for peace of mind, she pretended not to notice.

"I will come with you."

She thought for a moment, then said, "Desolation will most certainly be there. Platypus or another power-hungry narrator should join us just in case."

6 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"The inklings will not extend their support beyond supplying you with myself," Cognition said, "Since they do not want to attract the attention of the many malicious narrators here."

"Can you find Desolation? That's what I meant."

9 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Cognition could easily read his code. Since he had to create it in his mind, Cognition could easily retract the key for it. But for peace of mind, she pretended not to notice.

"I will come with you."

She thought for a moment, then said, "Desolation will most certainly be there. Platypus or another power-hungry narrator should join us just in case."

Unintelligible shook his head. "Narrators are too vulnerable to his powers. I can handle Desolation if he tries to interfere."

12 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"I have no intention of ever interacting with the outside world ever again. It is filled to the brim with rotten narrators like you, and people ununited. It is so simply pathetic, that I see my presence here as helping you, not hindering you."

Cognition let that soak in, then continued, "Desolation is a special kind. Most Inklings are not driven by vengeance. Desolation lives off of not truth, but spite. It is the first time this has happened. I also don't possess the knowledge of Desolation, so I can't exactly take over the world like he did"

Comprehension and Cognition flowed into one inkling. "We are the same, in case you couldn't tell. We just are seen different by strange people like you." 

"I will come with you."

"Good. I don't believe you, but on the off-chance you're telling the truth, good. And I doubt that you could do much better."

3 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Unintelligible shook his head. "Narrators are too vulnerable to his powers. I can handle Desolation if he tries to interfere."

"Good thing you're going Unintelligible, cause I'm not. I'll keep trying to think of something with Mythos and Moni. Maybe even try to change the prophecy if we get that far before ya'll get back."

43 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"Desolation- I can definitely find him." Cognition pulled out a strange golden box, no larger than a sugar cube. "This will show you which direction he is in, as well as the parameters away he is."

38 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Good. I don't believe you, but on the off-chance you're telling the truth, good. And I doubt that you could do much better."

"Good thing you're going Unintelligible, cause I'm not. I'll keep trying to think of something with Mythos and Moni. Maybe even try to change the prophecy if we get that far before ya'll get back."

"Do you not realize, that if you aren't coming, we are basically doomed. If Darkness' debt is invoked by Desolation, the Dreamsmith might even die. In fact, there's a good chance that all of us will die without a powerful narrator." Cognition said, "But wait, platypus the Narrator would never do that. Platypus is far beyond that in his head."

39 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"I CAN DO THINGS" and hes just estatic at this point, but sarcastically.

"With help, yes." 

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Do you not realize, that if you aren't coming, we are basically doomed. If Darkness' debt is invoked by Desolation, the Dreamsmith might even die. In fact, there's a good chance that all of us will die without a powerful narrator." Cognition said, "But wait, platypus the Narrator would never do that. Platypus is far beyond that in his head."

"We'll be fine without Platypus. We'll have me, you, Abalodor, Falvan, and... hey Once-Author guy, are you coming too?"

@Ancient Elantrian

11 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"We'll be fine without Platypus. We'll have me, you, Abalodor, Falvan, and... hey Once-Author guy, are you coming too?"

@Ancient Elantrian

“Sure! Don’t see why not!” The Once-Author replied enthusiastically.

1 hour ago, Aeoryi said:

Just to humor me, try to gues what the code actually is. It is real.

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

Just now, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Just to humor me, try to gues what the code actually is.

2 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Ride/dire a if on/no go a wa en/ne

Probably a Caesar cipher and something else

13 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"But still... Desolation has proven himself to get past many other protections before. Just look at things like eternal banishment!"

"I'm not too worried about it, but we can try to stop Desolation if that happens."

11 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Sure! Don’t see why not!” The Once-Author replied enthusiastically.

"Great! I think we're ready to start now then. Falvan, you ready?"

8 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Just to humor me, try to gues what the code actually is. It is real.

I have no clue what it means honestly.

Edited by Nameless*