The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"Yes."

"Well, I won't help you. If you wanted a weapon to defend yourself, I would make it for you. But a weapon that you want solely to kill narrators? No. Even if I agreed that your goals were worthy, you already have powerful weapons to aid you in them. Your Nohr-Maul blade is powerful, and you hold Foreshadowing as well. Is a third such weapon really necessary?"

Just now, Nameless* said:

"Well, I won't help you. If you wanted a weapon to defend yourself, I would make it for you. But a weapon that you want solely to kill narrators? No. Even if I agreed that your goals were worthy, you already have powerful weapons to aid you in them. Your Nohr-Maul blade is powerful, and you hold Foreshadowing as well. Is a third such weapon really necessary?"

"You don't understand. I don't technically need 3 swords, but the Inkling kind does. They don't have the Nohr-maul blade, or the Foreshadowing. I ask on behalf of all of them."

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"You don't understand. I don't technically need 3 swords, but the Inkling kind does. They don't have the Nohr-maul blade, or the Foreshadowing. I ask on behalf of all of them."

"Have one of them come to me, and I will make them a blade. I know you consider yourselves interconnected, but I cannot make a blade for someone who is not here. It is not my way."

8 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"Have one of them come to me, and I will make them a blade. I know you consider yourselves interconnected, but I cannot make a blade for someone who is not here. It is not my way."

"They cannot come here. They fear the Narrators. I come on behalf of them."

5 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"They cannot come here. They fear the Narrators. I come on behalf of them."

"I am sorry, but it does not work that way. If they wish a blade from me, they must be brave enough to come to me. I promise not to harm them if they do come, although Omen might. This is the most I can do."

Falvan finally came out if his hiding pace. He had gotten into the cave right before it had cealed then his as Desolation came in. He had Platypuz and hoped that he could accomplish his goal. As he heard silence, he crept forward into the cave.

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

33 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"I am sorry, but it does not work that way. If they wish a blade from me, they must be brave enough to come to me. I promise not to harm them if they do come, although Omen might. This is the most I can do."

"Can one not speak on behalf of my people?"

9 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

I do.

"Then you will be tested." Everyone else vanished suddenly, leaving Falvan alone in the darkness.

9 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

"We're going to try and get a special weapon." Cognition whispered 

"Do you also seek the Dreamsmith?"

46 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"Then you will be tested." Everyone else vanished suddenly, leaving Falvan alone in the darkness.

Falvan readily walk forward through the darkness. On alert if anything came at him, but not afraid.

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

17 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

"Desolation- I can definitely find him." Cognition pulled out a strange golden box, no larger than a sugar cube. "This will show you which direction he is in, as well as the parameters away he is."

"Do you not realize, that if you aren't coming, we are basically doomed. If Darkness' debt is invoked by Desolation, the Dreamsmith might even die. In fact, there's a good chance that all of us will die without a powerful narrator." Cognition said, "But wait, platypus the Narrator would never do that. Platypus is far beyond that in his head."

"With help, yes." 

"Darkness is not in debt to Desolation. The Dreamsmith will be ok. You're attempt at provoking me won't work, I'm already feeling too much."

EDIT: this happened before you left

Edited by Being of Cacophony