The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Drilk swam out of the shallow pool, confused. The last thing he remembered was… nothing. He couldn’t remember anything. He was supposed to be doing something, but he couldn’t remember what it was. He thought he might know a name, Feanor. That was important somehow.
He took in his surroundings, noting the potions at his belt. He was on a small island, and a giant tree dominated the area. He had just been in a pool between two roots. What do I do now? He thought to himself.

Drilk is back, this is kind of a new beginning because I don’t really know what’s happening. If you can either quote my post or mention me in your post when I need to reply, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

12 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Is the goo that is blocking everyone out blocking us in?

Woe looked at Desolation. “Hello I am Woe. It is nice to meet you. What is your name?”

"I am Desolation. I am here to teach all the Narrators of the Greater force. The darkness himself." Desolation smiled, then hooked Woe in the face. "Lets see what you've got, little Narrator."

The goo is blocking Woe from entering. Cognition, Falvan and once authoe can leave.

@Lightweaver2 Go to Urithiru. Rirrom is there. Hopefully you remember him. He was from the time you were around. Currently, everyone is trying to kill Desolation, a goo-mass that can absorb narration, because he killed Thaidakar the Ghostblood. Darkness is some kind of evil entity that got released when the aforementioned death happened.

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“Go to Urithiru,” a voice said in Drilk’s mind. An destination was sent to his mind, and somehow he made himself appear there. Someone stood in front of him, someone he faintly recalled… Rirrom?

Thank you @Aeoryi

"Drilk, was it?" Rirrom said, his voice echoing through the eternal stone hallways of Urithiru. "Well good. Because something big is hapening. I think I just put the ultimate weapon in the wrong hands."

Rirrom turned to face Drilk, and the newcomer could clearly see his face. Several pink gashes covered his face. His eyes were unnaturally awake, and his hair was grey in some spots, yet he still spoke like he was young. He wore half of a cape with half of an insigna on it, since the other half was battered beyond repair. His hands were both bony and burnt, but yet they were healthy. He stood like a fallen hero, but his battered clothes held him to a different status.

He reached out with a gloved towards Drilk. "I need you to do something for me.'

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Drilk, was it?" Rirrom said, his voice echoing through the eternal stone hallways of Urithiru. "Well good. Because something big is hapening. I think I just put the ultimate weapon in the wrong hands."

Rirrom turned to face Drilk, and the newcomer could clearly see his face. Several pink gashes covered his face. His eyes were unnaturally awake, and his hair was grey in some spots, yet he still spoke like he was young. He wore half of a cape with half of an insigna on it, since the other half was battered beyond repair. His hands were both bony and burnt, but yet they were healthy. He stood like a fallen hero, but his battered clothes held him to a different status.

He reached out with a gloved towards Drilk. "I need you to do something for me.'

What is it, my liege? Drilk asked, desperate for someone to tell him what to do. He worried about what he might do without direction.

33 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Drilk swam out of the shallow pool, confused. The last thing he remembered was… nothing. He couldn’t remember anything. He was supposed to be doing something, but he couldn’t remember what it was. He thought he might know a name, Feanor. That was important somehow.
He took in his surroundings, noting the potions at his belt. He was on a small island, and a giant tree dominated the area. He had just been in a pool between two roots. What do I do now? He thought to himself.

Drilk is back, this is kind of a new beginning because I don’t really know what’s happening. If you can either quote my post or mention me in your post when I need to reply, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Feanor turned out to be Thaidakar all along and he died. Desolation is working for Darkness who just popped up but we haven’t seen him much.

21 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"I am Desolation. I am here to teach all the Narrators of the Greater force. The darkness himself." Desolation smiled, then hooked Woe in the face. "Lets see what you've got, little Narrator."

The goo is blocking Woe from entering. Cognition, Falvan and once authoe can leave.

@Lightweaver2 Go to Urithiru. Rirrom is there. Hopefully you remember him. He was from the time you were around. Currently, everyone is trying to kill Desolation, a goo-mass that can absorb narration, because he killed Thaidakar the Ghostblood. Darkness is some kind of evil entity that got released when the aforementioned death happened.

Woe got up and massaged his jaw. “Ow. May I ask, what was that for?”

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

Just now, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Feanor turned out to be Thaidakar all along and he died. Desolation is working for Darkness who just popped up but we haven’t seen him much.

Woe got up and massaged his jaw. “Ow. I’m may I ask, what was that for?”

"For being a narrator." Desolation said, striking with his narrationblade this time. "You must all die. And it starte dwith Thaidakar, and you're next."

6 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

What is it, my liege? Drilk asked, desperate for someone to tell him what to do. He worried about what he might do without direction.

Rirrom spoke softly, "Find the plotblade called Plot Significance. You must then steal it from one of the most powerful Narrators of All Time and then bring it to a person called the Once-Author. This must be done without the Blade striking anyone. If it does, then it is basically useless. Can you do that for me?"

7 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Rirrom spoke softly, "Find the plotblade called Plot Significance. You must then steal it from one of the most powerful Narrators of All Time and then bring it to a person called the Once-Author. This must be done without the Blade striking anyone. If it does, then it is basically useless. Can you do that for me?"

“I can, but may I ask, where can I find this Narrator?”

10 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"For being a narrator." Desolation said, striking with his narrationblade this time. "You must all die. And it starte dwith Thaidakar, and you're next."

“Thaidakar…” Woe mused. “I heard that he died. Didn’t he also turn out to be Feanor. What a play. What a play. Very clever… so you were the one to pin him down huh? Well that is impressive I will say. But why do you dislike narrators good sport? I would gladly be a freind. You seem in need of one anyway…”

6 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“I can, but may I ask, where can I find this Narrator?”

Drilk suddenly found himself in front of a person he has never seen before. There was also a nice looking sword nearby…

Who’s in charge of Platypus?

4 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Drilk suddenly found himself in front of a person he has never seen before. There was also a nice looking sword nearby…

Who’s in charge of Platypus?

@Being of Cacophony

6 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Thaidakar…” Woe mused. “I heard that he died. Didn’t he also turn out to be Feanor. What a play. What a play. Very clever… so you were the one to pin him down huh? Well that is impressive I will say. But why do you dislike narrators good sport? I would gladly be a freind. You seem in need of one anyway…”

"Thaidakar was simply no challenge. And no, I will not fall for the same bait the other inklings fell for. It was your kind that made me Desolation, your kind that has been terrorizing mine. And it was all because of people like you that we have to stand by our truths. Your kind is the source of your problems. So I'm going to take your narration, as I did with many other narrators, and will do."

24 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

@Being of Cacophony

"Thaidakar was simply no challenge. And no, I will not fall for the same bait the other inklings fell for. It was your kind that made me Desolation, your kind that has been terrorizing mine. And it was all because of people like you that we have to stand by our truths. Your kind is the source of your problems. So I'm going to take your narration, as I did with many other narrators, and will do."

“Well you sure have the confidence to have beaten old Thaid, but I get the feeling that he probably wanted to die. It probably fulfulilled one of his grand plans. But you do seem to have some… actually a lot of prejudice against narrators. So what? You found a few bad apples. No need to cut the tree down. And taking my narration… that is an interesting thought…I wonder…” Woe looked intently at Desolation. “I was told you absorbed Narration, but if I do not narrate you…” Desolation had said something about Truths. They had been forced to follow truths. So these truths were not them. Woe tried to find this truth. He found it inside of Desolation. It was a tangled black mass as of it had not always been that way. He tried to unravel its bindings.

@Aeoryiif you disagree with this I will change it.

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

3 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Well you sure have the confidence to have beaten old Thaid, but I get the feeling that he probably wanted to die. It probably fulfulilled one of his grand plans. But you do seem to have some… actually a lot of prejudice against narrators. So what? You found a few bad apples. No need to cut the tree down. And taking my narration… that is an interesting thought…I wonder…” Woe looked intently at Desolation. “I was told you absorbed Narration, but if I do not narrate you…” Desolation had said something about Truths. They had been forced to follow truths. So these truths were not them. Woe tried to find this truth. He found it inside of Desolation. It was a tangled black mass as of it had not always been that way. He tried to unravel its bindings.

@Aeoryi

Inside that black tangle, there was a golden light. It flickered with pure creativity, but had been clearly surpressed. The truth of Desolation was not willing to give up its own curse that soon. A laugh forced woe out of desolation"You think You could defeat a Inkling in their mind! What a fool.' And with that, Woe's narration started flowing towards Desolation.

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

Inside that black tangle, there was a golden light. It flickered with pure creativity, but had been clearly surpressed. The truth of Desolation was not willing to give up its own curse that soon. A laugh forced woe out of desolation"You think You could defeat a Inkling in their mind! What a fool.' And with that, Woe's narration started flowing towards Desolation.

“Whoa there!” Woe said. He felt unstable for a second, then righted himself. He cut himself off from Desolation. He did not narrate, but the opposite. He stopped the narration. He ended it flowing. He felt a little disturb at how well he was countered. 

4 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Whoa there!” Woe said. He felt unstable for a second, then righted himself. He cut himself off from Desolation. He did not narrate, but the opposite. He stopped the narration. He ended it flowing. He felt a little disturb at how well he was countered. 

Desolation instantly grasped the narration he had, forming it into a set of armor for himself. He used an armored fist to crush Woe in a single punch

On 9/15/2023 at 8:03 AM, Being of Cacophony said:

"Hey Ene! What are you doing in this desert?" Platypus starts walking, searching for the beast.

"Getting dehydrated, apparently," Ene admitted. "Hang on, I'm going to go get some water." 

and then he didn't return because I don't want to interrupt the continuity lol 

Suddenly, "Suddenly, Pineapples" was everywhere, with everyone (non-personified) owning it at the same time.

Nobody knew how this was happening.

Nobody also hated all this useless, 4th wall breaking plot.

Various glitch-entities were getting into the thread due to the giant hole in the 4th wall. because of this, everyone (non-personified) had "Suddenly, Pineapples" at the same time, each being their own perfect copy of the lost original.

8 hours ago, Nameless* said:

"It's tempting but... should I? It might be too powerful." The Dreamsmith hesitates, then smiles mechanically. "If I turn you down now, I'll never get another chance at this again. I'll do it."

“Thank you!” The Once Author said, narrating away the pineapples.

Edited by Ancient Elantrian

46 minutes ago, Just_a_Fan_YT said:

Suddenly, "Suddenly, Pineapples" was everywhere, with everyone (non-personified) owning it at the same time.

Nobody knew how this was happening.

Nobody also hated all this useless, 4th wall breaking plot.

Various glitch-entities were getting into the thread due to the giant hole in the 4th wall. because of this, everyone (non-personified) had "Suddenly, Pineapples" at the same time, each being their own perfect copy of the lost original.

39 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Thank you!” The Once Author said, narrating away the pineapples.

Not before one was stored in a safe place.