The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

16 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

"I am Desolation. I am here to teach all the Narrators of the Greater force. The darkness himself." Desolation smiled, then hooked Woe in the face. "Lets see what you've got, little Narrator."

The goo is blocking Woe from entering. Cognition, Falvan and once authoe can leave.

@Lightweaver2 Go to Urithiru. Rirrom is there. Hopefully you remember him. He was from the time you were around. Currently, everyone is trying to kill Desolation, a goo-mass that can absorb narration, because he killed Thaidakar the Ghostblood. Darkness is some kind of evil entity that got released when the aforementioned death happened.

FOR THE ONE MILLIONTH TIME, PLATYPUS KILL THAID, NOT DESOLATION!

16 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

"For being a narrator." Desolation said, striking with his narrationblade this time. "You must all die. And it starte dwith Thaidakar, and you're next."

Rirrom spoke softly, "Find the plotblade called Plot Significance. You must then steal it from one of the most powerful Narrators of All Time and then bring it to a person called the Once-Author. This must be done without the Blade striking anyone. If it does, then it is basically useless. Can you do that for me?"

calling Platypus one of the most powerful narrators of all time, though flattering, is probably not accurate. He is getting there though.

16 hours ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Drilk suddenly found himself in front of a person he has never seen before. There was also a nice looking sword nearby…

Who’s in charge of Platypus?

Platypus whirled, two swords in his hands, two blades hanging from his belt. "Who are you and what do you want?" he growled. Then in a closed mental communication he told Moni, Hacob, and Mythos to get ready. There would probably be a fight.

10 hours ago, AonEne said:

"Getting dehydrated, apparently," Ene admitted. "Hang on, I'm going to go get some water." 

and then he didn't return because I don't want to interrupt the continuity lol 

"Well, see you around Ene! I've got to go kill more people." He grimaced as he said that.

Good reasoning :P

Sorry I haven't been on, I've been busy

2 hours ago, Experience said:

"The ritual! They told me my core would reject it..."

Does this happen to be the ritual that Falvan helped with and such at Urithiru?

22 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

calling Platypus one of the most powerful narrators of all time, though flattering, is probably not accurate. He is getting there though.

Platypus whirled, two swords in his hands, two blades hanging from his belt. "Who are you and what do you want?" he growled. Then in a closed mental communication he told Moni, Hacob, and Mythos to get ready. There would probably be a fight.

"Well, see you around Ene! I've got to go kill more people." He grimaced as he said that.

Good reasoning :P

Sorry I haven't been on, I've been busy

Woe appeared there. He looked shaken. “Have you guys heard of this Desolation? He just started taking my narration. He must be stopped.”

1 hour ago, Experience said:

"I don't know. That's just what they told me. I didn't want the power, not like the others. I just wanted everyone to be safe..."

"I see. So this ritual, it was something you didn't think would work, that would give you a slight chance at power? And if it failed, as you assumed it would, you would die, yes?"

31 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

But if Desolation hadn't existed, Thaidakar wouldn't have died.

32 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Calm down Platypus. I know this person. He used to serve Feanor."

13 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Woe appeared there. He looked shaken. “Have you guys heard of this Desolation? He just started taking my narration. He must be stopped.”

Platypus twisted, pointing one Blade at him. "Who are you?"

5 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"I see. So this ritual, it was something you didn't think would work, that would give you a slight chance at power? And if it failed, as you assumed it would, you would die, yes?"

I mean, I bet Thaid would've found a way...

Platypus glared at Moni. "And you think that makes me less likely to kill him?"

24 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Idk anything that happened recently in this story, so no?

17 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"No. If it failed, nobody would have died. And you're only slightly right about what happens if it succeeds. Except it's not a slight chance. It's almost certain."

so uhm. Trying to figure out what power(s) he got from the ritual? Any fun ideas?

5 minutes ago, Experience said:

"No. If it failed, nobody would have died. And you're only slightly right about what happens if it succeeds. Except it's not a slight chance. It's almost certain."

so uhm. Trying to figure out what power(s) he got from the ritual? Any fun ideas?

Suddenly pineapples?

13 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"And why should I believe you? Narrate something that I can see."

Rirrom was also there, but as a side character, there was a 60% chance of him being unnoticed. 

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“…I need a sword,” Drilk said.

"Then why are you here? I won't give up any of mine."

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

Suddenly pineapples?

Rirrom was also there, but as a side character, there was a 60% chance of him being unnoticed. 

Platypus turned. "Rirrom, I have a sharp eye for characters. What are you doing here?"

28 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"And why should I believe you? Narrate something that I can see."

Woe focused on the sand. It rose and formed an exact stair of Platypus. “That good?”

21 minutes ago, Experience said:

Ability to attack the mind, getting past defenss. Idk.

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

19 minutes ago, Experience said:

"So why did you think it would fail?"

Hmmmmmmmm. Maybe energy shield powers?

36 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

I mean, I bet Thaid would've found a way...

Platypus glared at Moni. "And you think that makes me less likely to kill him?"

Yeah but canonically, Thaidakar would've been fine without Desolation.

"I thought you liked Thaidakar."