The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

36 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"I don't know. Maybe they gained something from it, or maybe you were special somehow?"

Maybe? I don't know, coming up with powers isn't my strong suit.

Unintelligible walked up. "I can vouch for him. He really did have a run-in with Desolation."

Moni shrugged. "Fine."

Moni stepped in between Platypus and Drilk. "Put the dagger down. We're not giving you the Plotblade."

"But, who are they? I don't even remember who they are. Or even where we are. Do you know where we are?"

I'll figure it out as we go, though I already have a couple ideas tossing around in my head.

2 minutes ago, Experience said:

"But, who are they? I don't even remember who they are. Or even where we are. Do you know where we are?"

"We're in TLT somewhere. Not sure exactly where..." Subversion looked around. "Is there somewhere you want to be?"

1 minute ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Uh huh. Woe stared at the people as they talked. “So what is stopping his from just marching in him with all of our might?” 

"We've got a Plotblade that will stop him if he's hit with it."

Edited by Nameless*

5 minutes ago, Experience said:

Eldyn took a moment to think. "Have you ever heard of the Shadow Realm?" he asked Subversion.

"Yes, although perhaps not the specific Shadow Realm you're talking about. What's it like?"

Just now, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Not meaning to prod, but What we waiting for then? 

"Falvan, Cognition, and the Once-Author I think. They haven't gotten back yet."

17 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Uh huh. Woe stared at the people as they talked. “So what is stopping his from just marching in him with all of our might?” 

16 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"We're in TLT somewhere. Not sure exactly where..." Subversion looked around. "Is there somewhere you want to be?"

"We've got a Plotblade that will stop him if he's hit with it."

"We could just march him, but we just aren't. I don't know exactly why."

5 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"Yes, although perhaps not the specific Shadow Realm you're talking about. What's it like?"

"I-I don't remember. What's the Shadow Realm you know like? Maybe it'll help me remember a little bit?"

1 hour ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"We could just march him, but we just aren't. I don't know exactly why."

Cognition appeared before them. "If you would kindly so stop bickering, then you can come. We've found Desolation." The inkling looked at Monkier, and said, "Although I see you have... Unresolved desputes. Depends on what you want to do, but whatever you do you."

2 hours ago, Nameless* said:

Falvan came out of the cave. He ahead his weapon in his hand. He wondered of it could be dismissed and summoned.

18 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Cognition appeared before them. "If you would kindly so stop bickering, then you can come. We've found Desolation." The inkling looked at Monkier, and said, "Although I see you have... Unresolved desputes. Depends on what you want to do, but whatever you do you."

15 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"also, we need to get going"

"I don't obey Inklings. And I don't care for your opinion," Platypus growls at them. He turns and looks right at Cognition. "I hope you know that whenever Desolation and Darkness are dead, you're next unless you go back to the inklings."

2 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Platypus ignores Moni and teleports behind her. "So... What do you plan to do since I don't plan to give you this blade?"

“Well, I have to get it somehow. So you can give it to me or I can take it,” Drilk said with surprising confidence. He instinctively grabbed at one of his potion bottles. “All I need to do is give it to the Once-Author.”

4 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Well, I have to get it somehow. So you can give it to me or I can take it,” Drilk said with surprising confidence. He instinctively grabbed at one of his potion bottles. “All I need to do is give it to the Once-Author.”

"Unfortunately, that won't work. I have a different plan." Platypus readied into a fighting stance.

1 minute ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“I am not sure that this blade should exist at all Woe said. But I have heard many good things about you Platypus. You may not trust me, but I trust you. Who is this once author that needs it?”

"It shouldn't. And the Once-Author doesn't need it, he went to the Dreamsmith and I have it from a reliable source that he emerged with a new weapon, probably an Authorblade. He'll be fine without it."

44 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"I don't obey Inklings. And I don't care for your opinion," Platypus growls at them. He turns and looks right at Cognition. "I hope you know that whenever Desolation and Darkness are dead, you're next unless you go back to the inklings."

Cognition looked him in the eyes. "I don't obey narrators. And I don't care if you try to attack me after you kill Desolation, but if you do, then I will be ready."

26 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"It shouldn't. And the Once-Author doesn't need it, he went to the Dreamsmith and I have it from a reliable source that he emerged with a new weapon, probably an Authorblade. He'll be fine without it."

2 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Because I don't trust you not to try to take over the world or kill all the Narrators."

"Platypus, you have both killed and threatened more narrators than I have," Cognition said firmly, "You alone have shown more aggression towards every narrator here. Even yourself. I don't care if Desolation was busy stealing people's powers, but you don't even have a scrap of evidence or proof that I was. You have literally no instances of me showing agression towards narrators. I may hate your kind, but that doesn't mean I seek to destroy you. You, on the other hand, have threatened me every chance that you could. So I don't want to hear about how I don't belong here or whatnot. It just isn't true."