The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 hour ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Unfortunately, that won't work. I have a different plan." Platypus readied into a fighting stance.

Drilk smiled. He had hoped this would end in a fight, he longed to see if he could beat this overconfident man. He grabbed the potion at his belt, not knowing what it did, and downed it. Suddenly, his body duplicated. Then again, and again, until there were twelve identical copies of himself. The original Drilk, the one with the true Mordite blade, rushed in, and seven of his duplicates came with him, milling around and confounding Drilk’s enemies.

Sometime I’ll make a list of commonly used potions by Drilk. For now, know that the copies appear identical, but the duplication can’t copy magic, like Mordite or magical potions. It makes a non magical copy though.

5 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Drilk smiled. He had hoped this would end in a fight, he longed to see if he could beat this overconfident man. He grabbed the potion at his belt, not knowing what it did, and downed it. Suddenly, his body duplicated. Then again, and again, until there were twelve identical copies of himself. The original Drilk, the one with the true Mordite blade, rushed in, and seven of his duplicates came with him, milling around and confounding Drilk’s enemies.

Sometime I’ll make a list of commonly used potions by Drilk. For now, know that the copies appear identical, but the duplication can’t copy magic, like Mordite or magical potions. It makes a non magical copy though.

Cognition immediately formed into a firey ribbon, blazing with light, and sent many, many, many strands at the fake Drilks, using Mind hunting to find the real one. "No. You cannot do this. This, this narrator, he will destroy you."

3 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Cognition immediately formed into a firey ribbon, blazing with light, and sent many, many, many strands at the fake Drilks, using Mind hunting to find the real one. "No. You cannot do this. This, this narrator, he will destroy you."

“Then I will be destroyed, but you’ll find that it’s much harder to destroy me than you’d expect.” His memory was returning fast. He knew why he threw himself into fights so easily, with no concern for his own well being.

15 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Then I will be destroyed, but you’ll find that it’s much harder to destroy me than you’d expect.” His memory was returning fast. He knew why he threw himself into fights so easily, with no concern for his own well being.

'"I don't need to destroy you," Cognition said, flicking a drop of orange ink onto Drilk, "When I can subdue you instead."

Instantly, drilk was in a silver desert, with only massive shards to distinguish the prismatic dunes. The glass fragments were the size of cars or skyscrapers to the size of sand on a beach. But they were everywhere.

And why was he here? No one knows.

Cognition formed from the sand into a reflection of Drilk, then spoke, "Welcome to Isohedra."

Edited by Aeoryi

7 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

'"I don't need to destroy you," Cognition said, flicking a drop of orange ink onto Drilk, "When I can subdue you instead."

Instantly, drilk was in a silver desert, with only massive shards to distinguish the prismatic dunes. The glass fragments were the size of cars or skyscrapers to the size of sand on a beach. But they were everywhere.

Cognition formed from the sand into a reflection of Drilk, then spoke, "Welcome to Isohedra."

Drilk attempts to teleport back to Platypus. 

30 minutes ago, Experience said:

"No..." Eldyns voice lowered, now almost incomprehensible. "I think... I think it's a place where I can hide."

“I don’t think I’ve heard of that one.”  Subversion frowned. “Say, do you want to go somewhere with more people? Maybe they can help you remember better than I can.”

38 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

the sand-devil resolves itself, and the person inside becomes visible. "ok, how did i end up here?" he asks himself.

anyone gonna come meet the new guy? or no?

Woe turned to the sand figure. “All’odore what have you brought us?”

42 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

“I don’t think I’ve heard of that one.”  Subversion frowned. “Say, do you want to go somewhere with more people? Maybe they can help you remember better than I can.”

Eldyn shook his head. 

"People are scared of power. They want to destroy it. I think I should just...hide."

10 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

"Platypus, you have both killed and threatened more narrators than I have," Cognition said firmly, "You alone have shown more aggression towards every narrator here. Even yourself. I don't care if Desolation was busy stealing people's powers, but you don't even have a scrap of evidence or proof that I was. You have literally no instances of me showing agression towards narrators. I may hate your kind, but that doesn't mean I seek to destroy you. You, on the other hand, have threatened me every chance that you could. So I don't want to hear about how I don't belong here or whatnot. It just isn't true."

"Thaid wanted me to kill him, and Subsy deserves it. I don't care what you want to here about, I will tell you what I wish."

Platypus isn't in a state of mind for logic. He can't listen to reason from most people right now.

9 hours ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Platypus lunged and speared an illusion. It faded. "It's only a matter of time," he growled.

Platypus snarled. "Cognition! I can do this on my own! I'm perfectly willing to destroy him."

8 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Woe looked to Platypus. “I understand that you do not trust anybody here, but is there anyone you do trust?”

@Being of Cacophony

"I trust Moni. She's here. I trust Hacob and the Once-Author. I trusted Thaid. I trust Mythos. That's about it."

10 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Woe spoke. “I am going to try to find a certain person who might know about these inklings.” He vanished.

Suddenly he reappeared. Platypus had Narrated him back. "Just where do you think you're going?"