The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

"well then, good sir, once author, it seems i must tell you something" and he smirks. "a cornered man is a dangerous man" and he jumps forward just slightly.

sleeper stares at subversion. "HE WAS GONNA BLOW THE WHOLE PLACE UP"

Edited by TheRavenHasLanded

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"well then, good sir, once author, it seems i must tell you something" and he smirks. "a cornered man is a dangerous man" and he jumps forward just slightly.

The world around them fuzzed away, leaving an infinite plain, with just the Once Author and Abaldor. "Not cornered anymore. Just stuck away from the fight."

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

sleeper looks over at eldyn. "dont do it." and he taps the back of his head, instantly putting eldyn to sleep, while also draining any residual magic. "yeah, im called sleeper for a reason"

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

"Hi Sleeper. Nice to me-"

Subversion cut off, looking at Eldyn"Hey. That's not nice Sleeper." Eldyn wakes back up.

Eldyn immediately turns on Sleeper when he was woken. "Don't ever touch me again, or you're going to regret it."

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

sleeper stares at subversion. "HE WAS GONNA BLOW THE WHOLE PLACE UP"

"You don't know that. He was just gathering his power to do something. You're just jumping to conclusions."

1 minute ago, Experience said:

Eldyn immediately turns on Sleeper when he was woken. "Don't ever touch me again, or you're going to regret it."

"Don't worry about the fighting Eldyn, they'll stop soon enough."

2 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Just so you know, they aren’t illusions, they are duplicates, like clones. They can be killed and don’t have Mordite.

Drilk laughed, ignoring whatever it was Platypus was doing. He had timed his potions perfectly again, his duplicates invisible when Platypus thought them destroyed. He watched as they, invisible to all but him, launched themselves at Platypus in a barrage of black steel and fists.

i know, the Narration is basically a way to destroy anything that isn't supposed to be what it is. That made no sense, but it doesn't need to.

Platypus smirked. "You think I'd fall for the oldest trick in the book?" Platypus jumped back and one by one dispatched the clones. "I'm a Narrator, as Subsy would tell you, we're basically gods. I don't agree, but we're close."

Suddenly Drilk finds himself bound. Platypus casually strolled up to him. "So Drilk... Tell me. Do you fear Death?"

"you were gonna blow the place to smitherens, and id rather have my body intact thank you very much"

"No I wasn't!" Eldyn said, raising his voice.

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

"You don't know that. He was just gathering his power to do something. You're just jumping to conclusions."

"Don't worry about the fighting Eldyn, they'll stop soon enough."

Eldyn turns towards Subversion.

"But someone is going to get hurt. Do you really think we should just stand by and watch?"

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

i know, the Narration is basically a way to destroy anything that isn't supposed to be what it is. That made no sense, but it doesn't need to.

Platypus smirked. "You think I'd fall for the oldest trick in the book?" Platypus jumped back and one by one dispatched the clones. "I'm a Narrator, as Subsy would tell you, we're basically gods. I don't agree, but we're close."

Suddenly Drilk finds himself bound. Platypus casually strolled up to him. "So Drilk... Tell me. Do you fear Death?"

“We are good friends, kill me if you wish, but I’ll come back stronger than before. Who knows, maybe Death will even gift me a plotblade of my own this time.”

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“We are good friends, kill me if you wish, but I’ll come back stronger than before. Who knows, maybe Death will even gift me a plotblade of my own this time.”

Cognition told Platypus, "You are making enemies. That is not what we want. Let him go."

Eldyn turns towards Subversion.

"But someone is going to get hurt. Do you really think we should just stand by and watch?"

"Oh yeah, I guess people getting hurt would be bad. But Platypus hates me. If I or anyone else associated with me tries to stop him from hurting that guy, he'll probably assume we're attacking him."

Just now, Nameless* said:

"Oh yeah, I guess people getting hurt would be bad. But Platypus hates me. If I or anyone else associated with me tries to stop him from hurting that guy, he'll probably assume we're attacking him."

"I don't care. I have to do what's right, no matter the consequences."

A shadow began to gather around Eldyn.

"I don't care. I have to do what's right, no matter the consequences."

A shadow began to gather around Eldyn.

Subversion nodded. "If that's what you have to do, that's what you have to do."

"ELDYN- DONT-" Sleeper shouts. he starts chanting something under his breath, and a ritual circle is burned into the ground.

"Sleeper, no knocking him out this time."

Edited by Nameless*

5 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

"Oh, I'm not going to kill you. I'm going to leave you here until after we've beaten Desolation. I just wanted to know. I like to ask it of everyone I've beaten." Platypus turns and walks away.

3 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Cognition told Platypus, "You are making enemies. That is not what we want. Let him go."

"No. This was already my enemy. And I will let him go, when we've defeated Desolation.

Eldyn shifts into the Shadow Realm, leaving behind the chaos of the fight. 

And then he remembered. Everything, flashing into his memory.

He walked over to the shadow of the one who was bound. 

Eldyn gathered a bit of shadow around his finger, then touched the figure, transferring them into the Shadow Realm.

@Lightweaver2

5 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Subversion steps back, reaching into her pocket to find it still empty. "Fights were a lot less nerve-wracking when I had a trump card."

Platypus walks over to her. "What trump card, may I ask? The little orb you were playing with when Feanor and I fought?"

sleeper stares at subversion. "subsy, what do you mean?"

"Subsy is my nickname. Get your own."

Edited by Being of Cacophony

7 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Oh, I'm not going to kill you. I'm going to leave you here until after we've beaten Desolation. I just wanted to know. I like to ask it of everyone I've beaten." Platypus turns and walks away.

"No. This was already my enemy. And I will let him go, when we've defeated Desolation.

“I don’t think you understand. Feanor made me a servant, to do his will. Not even he understood my power, nor why I was sent to him. I say Death is my friend, you ignore it. Do you think I’m lying? Death has plans for me, and I think I’ll go talk to him now about my place here. I’m done being thrown around, having to fight well below my skill level” Drilk said. He snapped his fake tooth, grimacing as the poison entered his body. Death may he his friend but he always hated dying. Then, suddenly, he felt himself being sent somewhere dark. He neutralized the poison, hoping that subverting good would come of this.

Edited by Lightweaver2

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“I don’t think you understand. Feanor made me a servant, to do his will. Not even he understood my power, nor why I was sent to him. I say Death is my friend, you ignore it. Do you think I’m lying? Death has plans for me, and I think I’ll go talk to him now about my place here. I’m done being thrown around, having to fight well below my skill level” Drilk said. He snapped his fake tooth, grimacing as the poison entered his body. Death may he his friend but he always hated dying.

Platypus Narrated the poison away. "No, I don't think you're lying, but I do think you overestimate how close you are. I've never heard him mention you. I also think you either vastly overestimate your own strength, or underestimate mine," he called over his shoulder.

2 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“I don’t think you understand. Feanor made me a servant, to do his will. Not even he understood my power, nor why I was sent to him. I say Death is my friend, you ignore it. Do you think I’m lying? Death has plans for me, and I think I’ll go talk to him now about my place here. I’m done being thrown around, having to fight well below my skill level” Drilk said. He snapped his fake tooth, grimacing as the poison entered his body. Death may he his friend but he always hated dying. Then, suddenly, he felt himself being sent somewhere dark. He neutralized the poison, hoping that subverting good would come of this.

The person fully appeared in the Shadow Realm. 

"Hey. I'm Eldyn. I thought maybe I could help you out."