The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 hour ago, Experience said:

"It just felt right. You are still bound in your body. But this allows us to communicate. Time flows differently here."

Eldyn paused.

"So...why are you guys even fighting?"

“I must give the blade Plot Significance to the Once Author. He won’t give it to me peacefully, so I happily turned to a fight.”

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

abalodor stares, then smiles, then jumps forward

alright.

The Once Author leaped backwards. "This is strange. I believe, if I'm not mistaken, I have control over this small pocket dimension." He said. "Let's try something out." Suddenly gravity flipped, and the two of them began falling upwards. He swung his blade at Abalodor.

18 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“I must give the blade Plot Significance to the Once Author. He won’t give it to me peacefully, so I happily turned to a fight.”

Wait. This is about me?!

Edited by Ancient Elantrian

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

The Once Author leaped backwards. "This is strange. I believe, if I'm not mistaken, I have control over this small pocket dimension." He said. "Let's try something out." Suddenly gravity flipped, and the two of them began falling upwards. He swung his blade at Abalodor.

Wait. This is about me?!

yah :P 

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

abalodor twists out of the way, but only just barely, and pulls the sword out from the boom-stick. "my turn" and swings with surprising quickness.

The Once-Author looked in surprise as the boom-stick hit him in the head. The world around him fuzzed and he fell back to the ground, dropping his Authorblade. Abalodor fell next to him. He gasped, his nose bleeding, and then everything went black.

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

abalodor stares, then goes to wake the once author up. "i did not mean to hurt you that bad. are you alright?"

The Once Author groaned, coming to. "That is one dense stick." He said tiredly. "I'm good, just please tell me the fighting is over."

14 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

no, Rirrom sent him to do this...

In a peaceful manner...

8 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

The Once Author groaned, coming to. "That is one dense stick." He said tiredly. "I'm good, just please tell me the fighting is over."

More thunder boomed in the distance, and darkness covered the land.

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

More thunder boomed in the distance, and darkness covered the land.

"FINE fine, I'm up!" The Once Author said, climbing to his feet. He summoned his authorblade, still unsure of its true abilities. "Truce for now, Abalodor?" He asks.

@TheRavenHasLanded

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

"FINE fine, I'm up!" The Once Author said, climbing to his feet. He summoned his authorblade, still unsure of its true abilities. "Truce for now, Abalodor?" He asks.

@TheRavenHasLanded

The clouds started to rain. The winds started to pick up. The rain fell and consumed the grounds as it landed, devouring the environment with every drop.

21 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

@TheRavenHasLanded

"YUP OK GET US OUT SOMETHING BIG IS HAPPENING"

"YUP OK GET US OUT SOMETHING BIG IS HAPPENING"

"Weren't you the one who said, and I quote: 'one who stays neutral in a time of crisis is worse than being wrong'?" The Once Author said. "I think it's time we fight. Together."

Please ignore how cheesy that sounds.

"i was talking about the fight OUTSIDE OF THIS GODS-FORSAKEN POCKET DIMENSION. WE GO JOIN THAT ONE. THEN WE WHACK EACH OTHER LATER" his face is just deadpan, but his voice is cracking with a little laughter but also fear.

ignored.

Edited by TheRavenHasLanded

"i was talking about the fight OUTSIDE OF THIS GODS-FORSAKEN POCKET DIMENSION. WE GO JOIN THAT ONE. THEN WE WHACK EACH OTHER LATER" his face is just deadpan, but his voice is cracking with a little laughter but also fear.

"Mate, I hate to tell you that this is the real world." The Once Author says, chuckling nervously. "We left the pocket dimension when you knocked me out."

10 minutes ago, Experience said:

"Death? Is he another one of these gods everyone keeps mentioning?"

“No, I doubt you would know her. She is the one that revives me and places me in a situation where I can do her bidding.”

I just made this up, Drilk has died and come back, he works for a mysterious being who calls herself Death who is the one who resurrects him.

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"I THOUGHT WE WERE STILL STUCK- alright lets go whack some evil"

"Nope. Not stuck." The Once Author said. "Just in the real world which is being... disintegrated? Yeah, this is going to need some intense whacking." He said, then grinned.