The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“No, I doubt you would know her. She is the one that revives me and places me in a situation where I can do her bidding.”

I just made this up, Drilk has died and come back, he works for a mysterious being who calls herself Death who is the one who resurrects him.

"And you just do it? No questions asked?"

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

abalodor just starts laughing. "alright then- shall we try the sword?"

"Don't see why not." The Once Author said. He summoned his Authorblade. "Biggest problem is, I don't know how to whack a demon storm. I think Desolation or Destruction are causing this, but I don't know where they are. Maybe Cognition or Platypus knows?" 

Edited by Ancient Elantrian

"we make an airblade. what else?" he smiles, and starts spinning the sword around. "join me in this, we might be able to clear it out."

after a fairly absurd amount of time, Sleeper manages to pull his glowing sword out of the ritual circle. "good to know i still got it" he smiles.

Edited by TheRavenHasLanded

10 minutes ago, Experience said:

"And you just do it? No questions asked?"

“Yep, I’ve learned that what she wants is best for my own well being. And, if I do it she sometimes endows me with stuff upon my next rebirth.”

I just made a status update about Drilk for anyone that is wondering stuff.

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"we make an airblade. what else?" he smiles, and starts spinning the sword around. "join me in this, we might be able to clear it out."

The Once Author laughed out loud. "This seems so childish." he said, spinning around as well. 

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

The Once Author laughed out loud. "This seems so childish." he said, spinning around as well. 

"ive done weirder, if im being honest." he smirks. "on my signal, we bring our swords down to hit the earth. ready? 3"

this has got to be one of the weirdest friendships abalodor has formed.

4 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Yep, I’ve learned that what she wants is best for my own well being. And, if I do it she sometimes endows me with stuff upon my next rebirth.”

I just made a status update about Drilk for anyone that is wondering stuff.

"How many times have you...died?"

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"ive done weirder, if im being honest." he smirks. "on my signal, we bring our swords down to hit the earth. ready? 3"

this has got to be one of the weirdest friendships abalodor has formed.

"2." The Once Author said.

Same with the Once Author. First we fight, then we spin around to stop a demon acid rain. :P

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"1" and he swings his sword down, striking the earth. while he swings, he thinks "i wonder what this blade is hiding from me" and then it strikes.

sleeper is sparring with an imaginary partner like absolutely nothing is happening.

chaos, good and simple.

The Once Author swings his sword down too. When it hit the ground, the stones around it melted into a puddle of water. "WHAT THE?!"

#MAGICDREAMSMITHSWORD

Would this be something it could do? I dunno. I'm just saying that it narrates what it touches into what the Once Author is thinking of, but sometimes it won't work and it'll just go straight through what it hits like a ghosty sword, not affecting it.

"dont give up. that isnt normal water." and he walks up and cups it. "i can tell deathwater from quite a while away" and he throws it into the air, and the droplets drop up

Sleeper, noticing the water falling up, stops, disarms his imaginary opponent, and watches.

6 minutes ago, Experience said:

"How many times have you...died?"

“… many. But each time I die I’m made more powerful by Death. Anyway, could you help me out, I’m a little stuck. I’ve been around for a long time but I’ve never figured out exactly how narration works, so I have a hard time defeating  narrators.”

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"dont give up. that isnt normal water." and he walks up and cups it. "i can tell deathwater from quite a while away" and he throws it into the air, and the droplets drop up

Sleeper, noticing the water falling up, stops, disarms his imaginary opponent, and watches.

"Death... water?" The once author asked. "What is that? Also, hate to ruin the fun but I don't think our airblade worked. We should probably discuss what to do with Moni, Platypus, etc."

19 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“… many. But each time I die I’m made more powerful by Death. Anyway, could you help me out, I’m a little stuck. I’ve been around for a long time but I’ve never figured out exactly how narration works, so I have a hard time defeating  narrators.”

"Narrator? Is that what that other guy is? Huh. I've never met a narrator before, I'm not sure how I could stop them."

6 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"I'd try too, but if it's Desolation, I can't afford to use my powers much. He's already got a connection with me, and narrating only makes it easier for him to steal my narration."

"Is there any way I could help with that?" The Once Author asked. "I'm pretty sure I'm decently connected to you too."