The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Is there any way I could help with that?" The Once Author asked. "I'm pretty sure I'm decently connected to you too."

"Do you understand how Inkling powers work? Because I sure don't."

Edited by Nameless*

33 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Well then, can you at least get me out of this binding?”

"I can try."

Eldyn gathers shadow around his finger and touches him, sending him out of the Shadow Realm. 

Then, Eldyn shifts out of the Shadow Realm.

And forgets.

He finds himself next to someone who seems to be stuck. 

"Hello?" Eldyn asks. "Who are you?"

17 minutes ago, Experience said:

"I can try."

Eldyn gathers shadow around his finger and touches him, sending him out of the Shadow Realm. 

Then, Eldyn shifts out of the Shadow Realm.

And forgets.

He finds himself next to someone who seems to be stuck. 

"Hello?" Eldyn asks. "Who are you?"

“You just talked to me, you should know who I am. Just please get me out of here!” 

All of the sudden a huge lightning bolt flashed, and a sillowiett of a massive giant was seen in the clouds.

I want to fulfill a future Falvan saw while fighting Desilation. I also just found a way to audio book this. And it was really nice cause you guys have blown this up the past bit. And is this Avengers Vivek war or something? Where is platypus?

Falvan walked out if tha cave. Then the once aothor went away leaving him alone. Cognition!! He thought.

4 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

All of the sudden a huge lightning bolt flashed, and a sillowiett of a massive giant was seen in the clouds.

I want to fulfill a future Falvan saw while fighting Desilation. I also just found a way to audio book this. And it was really nice cause you guys have blown this up the past bit. And is this Avengers Vivek war or something? Where is platypus?

Falvan walked out if tha cave. Then the once aothor went away leaving him alone. Cognition!! He thought.

Silhouette. Is Desolation behind this? Maybe?

Cognition appeared, her vibrant orange standing out in Falvan's mind. "Yes? There's something going on. I'm not sure what it is."

Outside, the rain started to increase, and massive thunderbolts gave mere glimpses of something massive and dark, something impossibly huge. 

Many things moved around in the storm, and the black rain was heavier. Each droplet burned the skin of those it touched, carving out landslides in the soft ground below.

Edited by Aeoryi

7 hours ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“No, I doubt you would know her. She is the one that revives me and places me in a situation where I can do her bidding.”

I just made this up, Drilk has died and come back, he works for a mysterious being who calls herself Death who is the one who resurrects him.

Yep, Platypus and Drilk know different Deaths!

6 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Platypus?" The Once Author asked. "What do we do about this storm?"

@Being of Cacophony

Platypus started, feeling the raindrops hit his skin. "Sorry, lost in thought about something Thaid told me before he died. I'm not sure."

2 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Platypus is with the others, I have just been busy

37 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Yes. Just get me out of here or I’ll kill myself to get out.”

"Wowowowow hold on. Killing yourself should NOT be the first option. Or any option. 

Hmm. Let's see..."

Shadows begin to form around Eldyn's hand in the shape of a knife.

"So...do I just cut that?"

7 minutes ago, Experience said:

"Wowowowow hold on. Killing yourself should NOT be the first option. Or any option. 

Hmm. Let's see..."

it's Narration, there isn't anything tangible to cut, you'd pretty much have to Narrate it away.

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

it's Narration, there isn't anything tangible to cut, you'd pretty much have to Narrate it away.

Narration can be undone by non-narration means, especially since it wasn't explicitly stated that Drilk's bonds are unbreakable, so far as I'm aware.

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

Narration can be undone by non-narration means, especially since it wasn't explicitly stated that Drilk's bonds are unbreakable, so far as I'm aware.

yeah, I know, I meant for these ones to be unbreakable, but since I didn't say it, it'n not necessarily accurate, so you could break it. Not with a knife though, unless it has something special about it

18 minutes ago, Experience said:

Hmm. Let's see..."

“Just cut it.”

16 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

It's a magic shadow knife.

14 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

oh, I misread it. I thought it said that shadows surrounded the hand and a knife formed. My bad

Yeah. Magic shadow powers.

11 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Just cut it.”

Not sure exactly what he was doing, Eldyn sent a thin shadow towards the man. A sound like that of cutting metal sounded, though nothing appeared to be there. 

"Did...did that work?"

7 minutes ago, Experience said:

Yeah. Magic shadow powers.

Not sure exactly what he was doing, Eldyn sent a thin shadow towards the man. A sound like that of cutting metal sounded, though nothing appeared to be there. 

"Did...did that work?"

there would still be several things to cut. At least four more threads. With each one, Drilk would be able to move more and more

1 hour ago, Nameless* said:

Subversion noticed Cognition's communication and summoned Falvan to Urithiru. "He's not a Narrator."

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

2 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

"No. But you can Narrate yourself there." 

Falvan is no narrator.

Falvan came to Urithiru. 
Is the storm there? Who is there?