The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

18 minutes ago, Experience said:

Yeah. Magic shadow powers.

Not sure exactly what he was doing, Eldyn sent a thin shadow towards the man. A sound like that of cutting metal sounded, though nothing appeared to be there. 

"Did...did that work?"

“I think so,” Drilk said, stretching his arms. Then he tried to take a step, but something was holding him back. “Well, it kind of worked, you might have to do it again.”

Falvan immediately fell to the ground, his legs swept by the wind. He immediately went into the air to steady himself, but fohnd the wind to stroking ti stay up. So he hunkered on the ground. “What in the world is this!” He bowled at Rirrom who was near him

@Aeoryi

15 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Falvan immediately fell to the ground, his legs swept by the wind. He immediately went into the air to steady himself, but fohnd the wind to stroking ti stay up. So he hunkered on the ground. “What in the world is this!” He bowled at Rirrom who was near him

@Aeoryi

"The full force of Desolation. What his truth must be." Rirrom said, not struggling against the wind, instead standing upright like it wasn't there. 

The water- if you could even call it water- started to seep in through the roof of Urithiru, pooling in dark puddles all throughout. Within a few minutes it would consume all of Urithiru, laying claim to all inside.

But Urithiru has no cracks

Falvan flew into the air. He got tossed, but he kept going. He flew as high as he could hoping ti reach the top. He saeted getting tired, then he was exhausted. Then it became peaceful. He wasn’t at the top. He is was in the center. And there, in the middle of the storm, was…

@Aeoryi

5 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"The full force of Desolation. What his truth must be." Rirrom said, not struggling against the wind, instead standing upright like it wasn't there. 

The water- if you could even call it water- started to seep in through the roof of Urithiru, pooling in dark puddles all throughout. Within a few minutes it would consume all of Urithiru, laying claim to all inside.

Platypus looked up at the roof, seeing the water drop in. "All right, time to do something." Platypus walked outside, then jumped up and slashed across Urithiru's exterior roof. It creates a slope that the rain falls down, not leaking into Urithiru anymore.

Edited by Being of Cacophony

12 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

But Urithiru has no cracks

Falvan flew into the air. He got tossed, but he kept going. He flew as high as he could hoping ti reach the top. He saeted getting tired, then he was exhausted. Then it became peaceful. He wasn’t at the top. He is was in the center. And there, in the middle of the storm, was…

@Aeoryi

exactly.

A figure, made almost completely out of dark liquid, except for the prismatic material that made up it's armor. He held a blade, and within it he saw, he saw the future. Golden strands flew around everywhere, flapping in the wind, threatening to consume anyone who dared to approach by sending them into a precognitive trance.

15 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Platypus looked up at the roof, seeing the water drop in. "All right, time to do something." Platypus walked outside, then jumped up and slashed across Urithiru's exterior roof. It creates a slope that the rain falls down, not leaking into Urithiru anymore.

But yet it still leaked in.

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"You call yourself Eldyn. I myself am not here for you, I am here to torture the little fellow there."

“That doesn’t sound fun, I think I’ll leave now. Bye!” Drilk teleports away into his magically protected safe house.

2 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“That doesn’t sound fun, I think I’ll leave now. Bye!” Drilk teleports away into his magically protected safe house.

He is narrated back. Desolation smiles.
I know he is in a magic proof safe house. but desolation breaks a lot of rules. this is one of them.

7 minutes ago, Experience said:

"Why?"

"Why, he has the information I want." Desolation said, "Speaking of which, Drilk, why was Platypus angy?"

The pressure of Desolation's presence started to pain Drilk.

3 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

He is narrated back. Desolation smiles.
I know he is in a magic proof safe house. but desolation breaks a lot of rules. this is one of them.

"Why, he has the information I want." Desolation said, "Speaking of which, Drilk, why was Platypus angy?"

The pressure of Desolation's presence started to pain Drilk.

Drilk takes out one of his daggers and holds it to his own throat. “I’ll do it, you better stop what you’re doing.”

If someone dies from Mordite, they can’t be brought back, right? But this isn’t the Mordite dagger.

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Drilk takes out one of his daggers and holds it to his own throat. “I’ll do it, you better stop what you’re doing.”

If someone dies from Mordite, they can’t be brought back, right? But this isn’t the Mordite dagger.

Desolation cannot brinf back the dead, but he can certainly get his knowledge from the Inforesidue of his corpse.

Desolation laughed. "Your puny weapon makes no difference. Answer the question."

“Actually this puny weapon does make a difference.” Drilk slits his own throat.

I mean by anyone, a Mordite death is final, right? Also, if you’re confused about Drilk’s actions, I posted a status update about him earlier, reading that might help.

Edited by Lightweaver2

2 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Actually this puny weapon does make a difference.” Drilk slits his own throat.

I mean by anyone, a Mordite death is final, right? Also, if you’re confused about Drilk’s actions, I posted a status update about him earlier, reading that might help.

Desolation narrates him back.