The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Aeoryi, I think it is too far to take Drilk back after he has killed himself. The most powerful narrators can not do that. They can heal, but Drilk died. He was dead. You can not undo that. He should have escaped. Also, how can desolation use narration? Sure he absorbs it which is already good, but since when could he use it? That wasn’t an ability earlier. I think you should tone him down a bit. But that is me and I don’t control him. So do what you want.:)

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

4 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

"And what did that sword do? What was the name?"

“I don’t know, it’s called Plot Significance.”

1 hour ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Aeoryi, I think it is too far to take Drilk back after he has killed himself. The most powerful narrators can not do that. They can heal, but Drilk died. He was dead. You can not undo that. He should have escaped. Also, how can desolation use narration? Sure he absorbs it which is already good, but since when could he use it? That wasn’t an ability earlier. I think you should tone him down a bit. But that is me and I don’t control him. So do what you want.:)

He wasn’t necessarily dead, he had just slit his throat, that doesn’t kill someone instantly.

sleeper looks around, and grabs his sword. "i dont have much time- maybe 2 hours at most. can i set up that ritual by then, or will it be too late-" and he pulls out a book and flips through it, finds a page, curses, then looks through again. "too long... not right... AHA" and puts his finger on the page. "here we are- binding." and he pulls out a single chain link. "time to rise and shine, my demon brother" and breaks it, releasing a 30 foot tall demonic figure. 
"you have awoken me, what do you wish?"
"i need your power, and as my final payment, i give you your freedom from my terrible whip"
"this is accepted" and the demon figure turns into a vicious looking sword with a gleaming blade. sleeper smiles. "its time"

abalodor works his way through, teleporting. he grabs the Boom Stick, which is now a boom blade, and teleports towards the fight. "you screw with my friends, you screw with me." and a crack of lightening just falls on him, denoting his final teleport because he's just flashy like that

Edited by TheRavenHasLanded

10 hours ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Drilk takes out one of his daggers and holds it to his own throat. “I’ll do it, you better stop what you’re doing.”

If someone dies from Mordite, they can’t be brought back, right? But this isn’t the Mordite dagger.

That is correct. Killing someone with Mordite prevents bringing them back from the dead.

21 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"thats the problem. i have no idea. who do we whack?" and then he just smiles. "youre stealing my vocabulary, you dimwit. press forward until someone tells us something."

“My guess? Desolation.”

48 minutes ago, Experience said:

"What's a plotblade?" Eldyn interrupts.

"A blade that embodies the essence of story and plot in one aspect."

30 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“My guess? Desolation.”

The man behind it, was, indeed, Desolation.

7 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"ive been wanting to do that for awhile." he smiles. "you know where he is?"

“Nope. Shouldn’t be too hard to find, we should be able to track him through his connection with this storm.”

Right, @Aeoryi?

12 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

exactly.

A figure, made almost completely out of dark liquid, except for the prismatic material that made up it's armor. He held a blade, and within it he saw, he saw the future. Golden strands flew around everywhere, flapping in the wind, threatening to consume anyone who dared to approach by sending them into a precognitive trance.

But yet it still leaked in.

Platypus looked up, golden strands reflected in his ever-changing eyes. Then his eyes locked in on the color gold. The gold of his eyes almost made the threads look bronze. "Desolation," he said, speaking in a quiet way that pierced through the noise of the storm. "It is time. Prepare yourself. The reckoning is nigh."

-

Hacob watched Platypus stare down Desolation, then moved, slowly maneuvering behind the villain without him noticing.

3 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“The world is ENDING!” The Once Author screamed. “How are we even supposed to stop this?!”

"It will be all right Once-Author," Platypus said, stoic for the first time since Thaidakar's death. "Desolation will fall."

1 hour ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Nope. Shouldn’t be too hard to find, we should be able to track him through his connection with this storm.”

Right, @Aeoryi?

Almost impossible due to how tracing anything within inklings work. Their ability to produce infinite liquid will interfere with this.

7 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Almost impossible due to how tracing anything within inklings work. Their ability to produce infinite liquid will interfere with this.

Dang it.

39 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Platypus looked up, golden strands reflected in his ever-changing eyes. Then his eyes locked in on the color gold. The gold of his eyes almost made the threads look bronze. "Desolation," he said, speaking in a quiet way that pierced through the noise of the storm. "It is time. Prepare yourself. The reckoning is nigh."

-

Hacob watched Platypus stare down Desolation, then moved, slowly maneuvering behind the villain without him noticing.

"It will be all right Once-Author," Platypus said, stoic for the first time since Thaidakar's death. "Desolation will fall."

“How will we stop Desolation though? They’re practically immortal.”

Edited by Ancient Elantrian