The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

3 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"you could be helpful- what do you have in terms of fire power?"

"Nah, I'm just here to watch."

2 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

"I have no need for you." Desolation slashes at the ground with his Plotblade, drawing out a golden string. "Hacob, on the other hand... he isn't even the problem."

foreshadowing can and has been wrong before and is vague.

"I would never surrender. Who do you think I am?"

He again, hits the ground. He missed by about 6 yards. So close.

Platypus grins. "I'm sure you don't. But, I have an interest in seeing you dead. Moni owes me five bucks if I kill you."

7 hours ago, Just_a_Fan_YT said:

Undodog barks, undoing the world's end.

deus ex machina

The god is a machine?

2 hours ago, Nameless* said:

Moni drew her Blade, ending the rain around her. "Give it up Desolation. Have you not seen your Ending? I thought Foreshadowing would have shown you."

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ By the way, I should probably explain Falvan's weapon. Basically, the Dreamsmith gave it energy leftover from when Arranis used Character Development on Falvan. Because of that the more developed Falvan becomes as a character, the more personal struggles he overcomes, the more his weapon will develop along with him. It will unfold, and eventually become actually useful in battle. Also he gets to name it once it's fully developed.

Thank you!

Falvan was still in the air when it suddenly stopped. Through the clear air, he saw the wisps of forahadiwinh once again. He saw. A figure Made if shadow. He saw another bowing before it. He saw a rainbow riding over a dead body that started evaporating. He saw a huge mansion struggling to keep crazed people inside. He saw a wall that shattered and blew apart with power. He saw a sword being held in the air draw fire firm the air. Then it as gone. And Falvan saw nothing. Darkeness. And a large figure walking towards him. It grew larger and larger until it looked over him. Then in a booming commanding voice that sounded directly into his head, he heard “RUN!”. Falvan was immediately filled with terror, but it was gone in an instant as he was transported back to the air. Watching Desolation fight with the others. Ah so it was Desolation. I was wondering how we would fight a storm. He started down.

Feel free anyone to use these foreshadowing or not.

11 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

The god is a machine?

Thank you!

Falvan was still in the air when it suddenly stopped. Through the clear air, he saw the wisps of forahadiwinh once again. He saw. A figure Made if shadow. He saw another bowing before it. He saw a rainbow riding over a dead body that started evaporating. He saw a huge mansion struggling to keep crazed people inside. He saw a wall that shattered and blew apart with power. He saw a sword being held in the air draw fire firm the air. Then it as gone. And Falvan saw nothing. Darkeness. And a large figure walking towards him. It grew larger and larger until it looked over him. Then in a booming commanding voice that sounded directly into his head, he heard “RUN!”. Falvan was immediately filled with terror, but it was gone in an instant as he was transported back to the air. Watching Desolation fight with the others. Ah so it was Desolation. I was wondering how we would fight a storm. He started down.

Feel free anyone to use these foreshadowing or not.

Deus ex machina refers to a genre of writing similar to the end of HoA. It is human vs fate conflict basically.

15 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Nah, I'm just here to watch."

Platypus grins. "I'm sure you don't. But, I have an interest in seeing you dead. Moni owes me five bucks if I kill you."

Desolation laughed for a good five seconds, before saying, "Try me then. Try me, O' platypus the great! Try me!"

12 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Deus ex machina refers to a genre of writing similar to the end of HoA. It is human vs fate conflict basically.

Desolation laughed for a good five seconds, before saying, "Try me then. Try me, O' platypus the great! Try me!"

why do you have an apostrophe? 

Platypus laughed harder, clearly finding his statement hilarious. "Do you think I'm stupid? Do you think I don't know that you want me to attack you? I happen to have an ulterior motive in this."

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

why do you have an apostrophe? 

Platypus laughed harder, clearly finding his statement hilarious. "Do you think I'm stupid? Do you think I don't know that you want me to attack you? I happen to have an ulterior motive in this."

O' apostrophe mine.

Desolation just needed to smile. It was over for platypus. The fight was already over.

28 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

O' apostrophe mine.

Desolation just needed to smile. It was over for platypus. The fight was already over.

Platypus briefly wondered something then let it slip out of his mind. But... it would be cool if he did- No. He wouldn't. But that was happening, so... he didn't need to do the other thing.

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

Platypus briefly wondered something then let it slip out of his mind. But... it would be cool if he did- No. He wouldn't. But that was happening, so... he didn't need to do the other thing.

Desolation watched platypus toil away at his time, which was being threatened by the massive black flood that had erupted of the rain clouds.

So I’m supposed to help someone. I don’t even know who half these people are, and the two obvious sides have both attacked me. Who do I join? Drilk wondered these things while watching the… battle? Between Desolation and Platypus. It just seemed like they were talking though.

51 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

So I’m supposed to help someone. I don’t even know who half these people are, and the two obvious sides have both attacked me. Who do I join? Drilk wondered these things while watching the… battle? Between Desolation and Platypus. It just seemed like they were talking though.

Falvan landed near him. He saw his confusion. “ I am Falvan. I came here not long after you left, and we are basically here to watch the show. Come over here.” He walked to albadore where they had set up a shade, massage chairs, popcorn, and cool aid deispenser. “They have something that they need to personally fight over.”

57 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Platypus didn't deign to look around. He moved to the left and prepared to attack Desolation, leaving his fake there.

-

Hacob slowly wondered how Desolation hadn't noticed what was happening.

That was because something weird was going on with Desolation. Either way, he just stood still, glaring with malice at Platypus.

1 hour ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Falvan landed near him. He saw his confusion. “ I am Falvan. I came here not long after you left, and we are basically here to watch the show. Come over here.” He walked to albadore where they had set up a shade, massage chairs, popcorn, and cool aid deispenser. “They have something that they need to personally fight over.”

“Thank you, which side would you suggest I join?”

10 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

The inkling ignores the shots, letting them bounce harmlessly off the plot armor.

Unintelligible sighs. "Should've asked for a sword, huh? I bet you wouldn't have ignored one of those."

4 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Moni winced. "Please don't joke about stuff like that."

7 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Unintelligible sighs. "Should've asked for a sword, huh? I bet you wouldn't have ignored one of those."

Moni winced. "Please don't joke about stuff like that."

Desolation doesn't respond. He looks too preoccupied to care about the idiots behind him.

8 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Desolation doesn't respond. He looks too preoccupied to care about the idiots behind him.

"I'm not going to just give up and let everyone else fight you just because you've achieved your final form or whatever." Unintelligible shot Desolation a few more times. "I can't believe I ever wanted a Plotblade. What did I think would happen, finding one offscreen like that?"

59 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Thank you, which side would you suggest I join?”

“There may be some tension between us, but we are all against Desolation. So fight Desolation. That is what matters.  It for now,” Falvan sat on a camping chair. “Once author, what is your real name? And can you give us a campfire?”

23 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"I'm not going to just give up and let everyone else fight you just because you've achieved your final form or whatever." Unintelligible shot Desolation a few more times. "I can't believe I ever wanted a Plotblade. What did I think would happen, finding one offscreen like that?"

Desolation spoke softly, "The thing is, I have foreshadowing. I held change. I made the nohr-maul blade, and I created a narrationblade."

Desolation turned to face Unintelligable, then spoke, "But did you never consider, ever, that I would never just make one Narrator killing blade?"

Dark gooey figures started to climb over the side of Urithiru, each carrying a familiar dark blade. The nohr-maul blade. 

"They have legends," Desolation with foreshadowing yelled, "That the Nohr-maul blade was from one soldier of an army of these soldiers. They say that when the army left, they took their blades with them. Now you see who the army is."

All the desolations formed a perimeter around everyone in Urithiru, and more desolations joined them.

"Now, and only now," Desolation with foreshadowing shouted, "I am truely awakened."

The blades of desolation's army charged forwards carried by their coalescent goop.

Kilometers grinned. "Don't worry lads, I can tell something big is abouta happen."Then he saw the Desolations. "Well, I was right. Abalodor, your time to whack has come! Once-Author, cover Abalodor. Subversion, you're a Narrator... uh... cover the Once-Author, make sure nothing kills him. Use your Narrationblade and Narration only if you have to. Drilk, if you're on our side, now is the time to prove it."

Edited by Being of Cacophony
ninja'd