The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

Subversion looked impressed. "Where'd you get that?"

“I dunno. Alway had it I guess.” He emptied his pockets. Tons of small balls fell out. “I’ve got prismite, nullite, luxite, mordite. And an alloy of all four.”

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“I dunno. Alway had it I guess.” He emptied his pockets. Tons of small balls fell out. “I’ve got prismite, nullite, luxite, mordite. And an alloy of all four.”

Subversion's eyes bulged. "You have LUXITE?!" She winced, then continued in a whisper. "Why didn't you mention this earlier? We could've stopped Desolation so much more easily."

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

remind me again? ive forgotten, but abalodor hasnt. 

An attack to the mind, I believe.

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

Subversion's eyes bulged. "You have LUXITE?!" She winced, then continued in a whisper. "Why didn't you mention this earlier? We could've stopped Desolation so much more easily."

“I guess… I didn’t think about it?” He said. “It isn’t that crazy, right? I mean…” he pulled out a small sack. He opened it up, revealing the contents. “I’ve got a couple beads.”

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“I guess… I didn’t think about it?” He said. “It isn’t that crazy, right? I mean…” he pulled out a small sack. He opened it up, revealing the contents. “I’ve got a couple beads.”

"Give me that Nullite. I have no idea how it works, but if we use this, we should be able to suppress Desolation's abilities."

Just now, Nameless* said:

"Give me that Nullite. I have no idea how it works, but if we use this, we should be able to suppress Desolation's abilities."

The Once-Author pulled out a sack, and stuck the Nullite in it. “Have to put it in there, otherwise it suppresses your abilities while you’re holding it.” He handed it to Subversion.

7 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

The Once-Author pulled out a sack, and stuck the Nullite in it. “Have to put it in there, otherwise it suppresses your abilities while you’re holding it.” He handed it to Subversion.

"I don't have any abilities to suppress at the moment." Subversion stuck her hand into the sack and pulled out the Nullite. She examined it closely, then started outlining her plan.

Or tried to, at least. Her mouth moved, but no words came out.

"I don't have any abilities to suppress at the moment." Subversion stuck her hand into the sack and pulled out the Nullite. She examined it closely, then started outlining her plan.

Or tried to, at least. Her mouth moved, but no words came out.

“You have the ability to speak,” the Once Author noted.

3 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Subversion glared at him, then put the Nullite back into the bag. "It Silenced me. I forgot about that aspect of Nullite."

The Once Author grinned. “Well, better go quick! People are dying!”

58 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

An attack to the mind, I believe.

Desolation is not weak to luxite. He only has a alphaform weakness to Mordite, and Luxite wouldn't do anything special to him

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Desolation is not weak to luxite. He only has a alphaform weakness to Mordite, and Luxite wouldn't do anything special to him

She wasn't referring to the Luxite, but the Nullite. She was just most shocked that the Once-Author had Luxite, since it's so incredibly rare.

7 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Ohhhhhh.” The Once Author said. “Good idea.”

"Exactly. If we attack Desolation's mind, we can forge the connection that way. I'm not sure exactly what it would do, but it would at least suppress his stolen Narration."

She wasn't referring to the Luxite, but the Nullite. She was just most shocked that the Once-Author had Luxite, since it's so incredibly rare.

"Exactly. If we attack Desolation's mind, we can forge the connection that way. I'm not sure exactly what it would do, but it would at least suppress his stolen Narration."

And what does nulite do

1 hour ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Could a narrator who is connected to him, connect it to his  soul and would that work? Also he would just have to do it for a second. Desolation would t be able to react.

he has complete control over these inter being connections. Even without his powers, he could easily disconnect it in his weakened state and then retreat. Either way, he isn't hopeless