The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Fortunately the third person roled a D101 on the perception check, and counteracted this move

Fortunately Subversion had bribed the DM with a bar of chocolate, so the DM 'accidentally' gave the third person incorrect interpretations of the winks.

2 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Fortunately Subversion had bribed the DM with a bar of chocolate, so the DM 'accidentally' gave the third person incorrect interpretations of the winks.

Luckily there was a co-DM who was kind enough to give the correct interpretation of the winks

10 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Subversion checked her pocket again, then sighed. "Anyways Abalodor, you should probably try something more sophisticated than mental screaming to kill Desolation."

“Anyone else thought about dropping the bead in liquid desolation puddle?” The Once-Author said, pointing. “It’s eaten everything it’s touched so far.” He winked at the group in a way that meant “Everyone is winking so I guess I will too.”

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Anyone else thought about dropping the bead in liquid desolation puddle?” The Once-Author said, pointing. “It’s eaten everything it’s touched so far.” He winked at the group in a way that meant “Everyone is winking so I guess I will too.”

Subversion shrugged in a way that said "He probably knows what Nullite would actually do and would spit it out, or at least disconnect that part of himself once the effects started."

2 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Subversion shrugged in a way that said "He probably knows what Nullite would actually do and would spit it out, or at least disconnect that part of himself once the effects started."

The Once Author made a snail shadow puppet in a way that said “Okay, that makes sense.” Or maybe “Go away, rats take vents.”