The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

"Subsy, first off, how did you even see that. Second off, I'm not going to die, that's how I'm gonna break the cycle. Third off... I'm actually not sure where I was going with this, my brain just caught up with what you're saying. I'm your favorite person???"

"You're gonna stay a Narrator, right?" Subversion looked genuinely upset. "I never would have made Hacob if I knew this was going to happen."

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

abalodor stands there, a little stunned.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"WAIT PEOPLE MAKE OTHER PEOPLE HERE? HUH?"

you're not in the same place as we are.

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

"You're gonna stay a Narrator, right?" Subversion looked genuinely upset. "I never would have made Hacob if I knew this was going to happen."

"I... probably won't, but I will still be around. I think that you won't see what I'm doing coming."

3 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"But we haven't had our final battle yet! Is there going to be time for that before you lose your Narration forever?"

"I'm afraid there won't be. But assuming that my plan is possible, we might still be able to fight." He says that, a small smile growing on his face. "Oh, I'd look forward to that."

I have officially received word that my plan is, in fact, possible. Time for some fun.

Edited by Being of Cacophony

"I'm afraid there won't be. But assuming that my plan is possible, we might still be able to fight." He says that, a small smile growing on his face. "Oh, I'd look forward to that."

"I guess that would be alright. It won't be the same, not having you around as a Narrator." Subversion sighed. "I guess we'll have to see."

"I guess that would be alright. It won't be the same, not having you around as a Narrator." Subversion sighed. "I guess we'll have to see."

"I won't be a Narrator, but I'll be largely the same. We will still interact, probably in about the same way, but I'll be a little different. You'll see when it happens."

Throughout all of this, Hacob has been sitting, shock growing on his face. Then he reached out an arm and a crate formed on Subversion's head. "I... I can Narrate!"

12 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"I won't be a Narrator, but I'll be largely the same. We will still interact, probably in about the same way, but I'll be a little different. You'll see when it happens."

Throughout all of this, Hacob has been sitting, shock growing on his face. Then he reached out an arm and a crate formed on Subversion's head. "I... I can Narrate!"

Subversion took the crate off of her head. "I can see you'll use it just as well as Platypus did."

Subversion took the crate off of her head. "I can see you'll use it just as well as Platypus did."

"Well... Platypus can Narrate stuff back at me."

Platypus cuts in, "Oh, don't worry about that. Each Platypus keeps their personality, but I won't be gone, so I'll still be able to annoy you, have no fear!"

"Well... Platypus can Narrate stuff back at me."

Platypus cuts in, "Oh, don't worry about that. Each Platypus keeps their personality, but I won't be gone, so I'll still be able to annoy you, have no fear!"

Subversion shrugged. "Sure. It'll be fine. I guess... this is the first time things have changed for me. I mean, I've changed, but the people around me haven't. Not the most important ones at least. Thaidakar going... well, once Nameless was gone, I figured that was only a matter of time. We're the new generation, you know? Well, if there's anything you need help with for your plan, just ask. I do still owe you one."

Just now, Nameless* said:

Subversion shrugged. "Sure. It'll be fine. I guess... this is the first time things have changed for me. I mean, I've changed, but the people around me haven't. Not the most important ones at least. Thaidakar going... well, once Nameless was gone, I figured that was only a matter of time. We're the new generation, you know? Well, if there's anything you need help with for your plan, just ask. I do still owe you one."

"Yeah. It's weird being the old ones. Ya know, once I'm gone, you'll..." He shudders. "Oh, dear heavens, have mercy upon the thread. You'll be the oldest active Narrator. I'm afraid my plan can be accomplished by me and me alone. And now, I must ask you to leave my lair Subsy. Farewell, I'll see you from a different view when we next meet."

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood, I just want you to know, you gave me the inspiration for this plan. It doesn't involve Ennullers like previously planned, but I think this will be just as good, if not better.

10 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Yeah. It's weird being the old ones. Ya know, once I'm gone, you'll..." He shudders. "Oh, dear heavens, have mercy upon the thread. You'll be the oldest active Narrator. I'm afraid my plan can be accomplished by me and me alone. And now, I must ask you to leave my lair Subsy. Farewell, I'll see you from a different view when we next meet."

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood, I just want you to know, you gave me the inspiration for this plan. It doesn't involve Ennullers like previously planned, but I think this will be just as good, if not better.

Hm?

ahhhhhhhhh...

That's right.

Ping me when it happens so that I can play my part if it is what I think it is.

13 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Subversion nodded. "All right. Good luck Platypus, please don't die." She vanished into smoke and teleported away.

11 hours ago, Nameless* said:

"All right. Once Author, you do that. Everyone else, stay alert."

@Ancient Elantrian

"What!? Platypus, you can't die!" Subversion appeared, illusion she'd been hiding behind vanishing as she lost the concentration to uphold it. "You're my favorite person on this thread!"

“Got it.” The Once Author said. He began narrating, doing everything he would need to in order for them to reach Desolation because I don’t know exactly what “Surround it on all sides” means. The device began to shake and hum, and there was a bright flash. They re-appeared in a new location. The Once Author whirled around, summoning his Authorblade. “Desolation.” He said. 
 @Aeoryi

10 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

If your gonna hype it, we have high expectations. Do not let us down. And get to it!

Look, I'm working on how I want to say it!

10 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Hm?

ahhhhhhhhh...

That's right.

Ping me when it happens so that I can play my part if it is what I think it is.

it is not what you think it is. Lets just say... Platypus isn't going to be a Narrator, but he will be alive.

10 hours ago, Nameless* said:

Subversion nodded. "All right. Good luck Platypus, please don't die." She vanished into smoke and teleported away.

"Don't worry," he said, almost to himself. "I won't. The smartest people I've ever known have said it should work."

20 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Look, I'm working on how I want to say it!

it is not what you think it is. Lets just say... Platypus isn't going to be a Narrator, but he will be alive.

"Don't worry," he said, almost to himself. "I won't. The smartest people I've ever known have said it should work."

Hmmmmmmmmm...

HMMMMMMMMM...

Wait a moment...

*theory time*