The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

9 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

This is devolving.

don't worry. It is time. Ya ready?

Platypus sat down in his lair, replaying the scene he had shown Hacob in his head, this time with the sound that came with it.

Ethics, Renkal, ethics. Those are what you must remember the old Platypus said to him. When you change, you must stay in the Light.

Platypus thought about what he had to do. He remembered the teaching of his old Shalden, his instructor, his other self. It was time, time to Ascend. He didn’t have to live in the Chaos anymore. Power started emanating from him, invisible, but tangible. He could feel his inner nature changing, recognizing what had been changing in him. Hacob looked up, feeling the power, only to see Platypus disappear. But he didn’t transform into looking exactly like Platypus. Platypus was still existing somewhere.

-

On a different plane of existence, Platypus awakened. He looked down at himself. He still looked the same, except... “Nameless!” he called. “If I’m in the dream world, you better tell me!” Looking around, he noticed that unlike TLT, the area was glowing. It was weird, something was off, but… That. There were no shadows in the field he was in. He had a faint glow. He had succeeded. He had stopped the Cycle. He was Changed. He was… A Luxsprite!

-

Platypus reappeared next to Subversion. “Subsy! It worked! I have Changed. I’m no longer a Narrator. Notice anything different about me?”

-

At the same time, another Platypus appeared next to Hacob. “Hacob. You are now the Narrator of our Author. I have Changed into a Luxsprite. Now, let’s go see if we can find the others.”

@Nameless*

Edited by Being of Cacophony

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

so we just leave and go try to kill Darkness.

sometimes the thread goes temporarily inactive, but it'll be back, just give it time

Yep. Hopefully darkness goes inactive so they get to resolve the issue with platypus 

31 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Yep. Hopefully darkness goes inactive so they get to resolve the issue with platypus 

issue? ISSUE???? HE'S A LUXSPRITE, WHAT IS THE ISSUE WITH THAT?!

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

Subversion took one look at Platypus and died of shock.

Platypus looked at himself. "I'm not that different." Then he placed both hands on her head and pushed light into her, reviving her.

Edited by Being of Cacophony

13 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Platypus looked at himself. "I'm not that different." Then he placed both hands on her head and pushed light into her, reviving her.

This had the opposite of the intended effect, and Subversion promptly exploded from the conflicting energy within her.

Whoops. Double post

Edited by Nameless*

3 hours ago, Nameless* said:

This had the opposite of the intended effect, and Subversion promptly exploded from the conflicting energy within her.

Whoops. Double post

he pushed light, not order. Subversion is a Narrator (Chaotic-Light). the energies don't conflict.

"Well," Platypus said to the open air. "I think I'm gonna go find Darkness."

3 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

A whatspeite?

Whatever. Desolation will return one day.