The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Aeoryi said:

I get to decide inkling magic system but unfortunately it keeps on getting overruled

by who?

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

So…what do we do now?

we either see if Aeoryi actually meant Deso got killed off screen (in which case we go hunt down Darkness) or we go kill Desolation

2 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

sleeper and abalodor are both taking a nap.

"Great job guys, I think we scared him off." Unintelligible frowned at the still-unfunctional tracking device. "Well, that about wraps things up, I'm sure Desolation will never ever return again someday."

@Aeoryi, if you wanted Desolation beaten offscreen, then can Unintelligible's group have done it?

1 hour ago, Being of Cacophony said:

he pushed light, not order. Subversion is a Narrator (Chaotic-Light). the energies don't conflict.

"Well," Platypus said to the open air. "I think I'm gonna go find Darkness."

He can't use non-ordered light. That would be as difficult for him as a Narrator using Ordered-Light.

Subversion pulled herself back together. "You can't do that, I'm afraid. Darkness is unfindable his Author hasn't handed over the controls to anyone yet, as far as I know. Also, HOW ARE YOU SO CALM? IF YOU'RE REALLY WHAT YOU APPEAR TO BE THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST EARTH-SHATTERING THINGS TO EVER HAPPEN! alsoyou'reprobablygoingtobekilledsoitwasreallyniceknowingyou."

Edited by Nameless*

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

"Great job guys, I think we got him. Well, that about wraps things up, I'm sure Desolation will never ever return again someday."

@Aeoryi, if you wanted Desolation beaten offscreen, then can Unintelligible's group have done it?

He can't use non-ordered light. That would be as difficult for him as a Narrator using Ordered-Light.

Subversion pulled herself back together. "You can't do that, I'm afraid. Darkness is unfindable his Author hasn't handed over the controls to anyone yet, as far as I know. Also, HOW ARE YOU SO CALM? IF YOU'RE REALLY WHAT YOU APPEAR TO BE THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST EARTH-SHATTERING THINGS TO EVER HAPPEN! alsoyou'reprobablygoingtobekilledsoitwasreallyniceknowingyou."

He just left. Maybe he retired.

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

"Great job guys, I think we got him. Well, that about wraps things up, I'm sure Desolation will never ever return again someday."

it wasn't specifically non-ordered light, just light. he wasn't pushing the order in, nor was he pushing chaos in. Because he was a Narrator, he had the experience of chaos and now as a luxsprite, he has the experience with ordered light to push just light, not the order with it.

Platypus grinned. "I can still try to find him. As for how I'm calm, I knew this would happen. It was this or death, so I'm quite glad it was this one. My instructor told me this was basically my only chance to stop the Cycle. I'm just glad it worked. And I'd like to avoid being killed, I don't foresee it happening anytime soon."

3 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

He just left. Maybe he retired.

can one retire from being a villain? 

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

it wasn't specifically non-ordered light, just light. he wasn't pushing the order in, nor was he pushing chaos in. Because he was a Narrator, he had the experience of chaos and now as a luxsprite, he has the experience with ordered light to push just light, not the order with it.

Platypus grinned. "I can still try to find him. As for how I'm calm, I knew this would happen. It was this or death, so I'm quite glad it was this one. My instructor told me this was basically my only chance to stop the Cycle. I'm just glad it worked. And I'd like to avoid being killed, I don't foresee it happening anytime soon."

can one retire from being a villain? 

Can one retire from being an author?

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

I don't know that there is non-ordered light, and if there is a Luxsprite probably wouldn't be able to use it.

"Do you even KNOW the consequences of what you've done?"