The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 hour ago, Nameless* said:

"I doubt you can annoy her that much. She's used to Platypus annoying her after all."

--

"I trust him to give me my payment. Anyways, here we are." Rep dumps Abalodor into a dark room, then slams the door shut and walks away.

"Eh. I'm basically Platypus, so now there are two of us to annoy her. Three if you come with us."

42 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"If I tell you, you'll probably do it again. Just don't insult me in front of my followers and they probably won't decide to kill you."

This is daisy, isn't it :P 

7 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Eh. I'm basically Platypus, so now there are two of us to annoy her. Three if you come with us."

"I don't do jobs for free and I definitely don't mess with Narrators for free. Please leave me alone."

7 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

This is daisy, isn't it :P 

Daisy? I don't think I have any characters by that name.

1 hour ago, Nameless* said:

"I don't do jobs for free and I definitely don't mess with Narrators for free. Please leave me alone."

Daisy? I don't think I have any characters by that name.

"Fiiiiiiiiinnnneeee. So. What payment do you take?"

That one "most powerful being in the world from earlier." I'll find it

13 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"From what? I don't know what fed my back is."

It's happening.

“I said ‘off my back’, not fed my back. Clean your ears Narrator.”

No, you misunderstand. finding a character of mine that is named Daisy is impossible.

Just now, Nameless* said:

“I said ‘off my back’, not fed my back. Clean your ears Narrator.”

No, you misunderstand. finding a character of mine that is named Daisy is impossible.

"You said fed my back. Listen to yourself bounty hunter."

It was that one character that was like Daisy the punishing or something like that.

14 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"You said fed my back. Listen to yourself bounty hunter."

It was that one character that was like Daisy the punishing or something like that.

“Sure I did. Anyways, I normally charge for my time, so unless you’re going to pay me I suggest you leave.”

Daisy the pathetic does not exist.

11 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Hacob Narrated him back. "Well I was going to ask what type of payment you need, but okay I guess."

Instead of Rep, a speaker appeared. "Hello. I regret to inform you that the person you are attempting to reach does not want to see you. Please desist from further attempts to summon him, as the next attempt will be met with explosives."

10 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

abalador and sleeper are going back and forth in whispers, when abalador starts laughing. "oh god thats the best name ive ever heard"

A figure made of lightning wearing a fake mustache approached. "Of what name do you speak?"