The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

38 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Perhaps he'd realize who Rep had been.

3 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Indeed. Impossible was undergoing a narratorial transition which had unfortunately caused him to lose a few memories, which apparently included Rep.

i don't remember who Rep is, if I was here when he was made. i was probably focusing on plot if it was recent. Besides, Impossible hasn't been interacting with Rep.

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

i don't remember who Rep is, if I was here when he was made. i was probably focusing on plot if it was recent. Besides, Impossible hasn't been interacting with Rep.

That's true, and I think Rep was made before you were here. He's an old associate/friend/enemy of Impossible and Nowhere.

Just now, Nameless* said:

He's mostly an enemy in recent times, and I think Nowhere tried to kill him when they last met.

I see. I might have to fight him then...

i thought he was someone that you made over the summer while I was gone

Edited by Being of Cacophony

2 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Platypus senses the death of the Once-Author and is confused. He didn't expect the Once-Author would die easily.

He’s a useless side character, mate. He ain’t much important. Most likely Ryss killed him or he died by suicide. Either way, he’s gone from TLT now.

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

He’s a useless side character, mate. He ain’t much important. Most likely Ryss killed him or he died by suicide. Either way, he’s gone from TLT now.

eh, that's how Platypus started. i don't care, but i thought he'd stay around. plus I like to have my characters killed on-screen, so it always surprises me when people opt to kill them off-screen

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

eh, that's how Platypus started. i don't care, but i thought he'd stay around. plus I like to have my characters killed on-screen, so it always surprises me when people opt to kill them off-screen

Killing him on screen would’ve made me sad. And would’ve ended up making me not kill him.

Subversion wondered if the Not-Author dying meant that he had never been the true Author, or if it meant that the one who'd usurped his role was now in charge permanently. Either way, she was happy that she got to his corpse before anyone else could steal all of the Once-Author's stuff.