The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Xyr sighed "Johny, are your preparations finished?"

"Yup! I have snacks and root... Oh! I even got a knife for whittling!"'

Xiahida sighed "I had almost finished the breastplate, but this guy scared the lights out of me and I messed up the glyph. At least he fixed it somehow."

What are the opinions on breaking the fourth wall?

Xyr, in an iconic moment of villain competence, says "In TLT there are these things called Administrators, or Admins, that can stop entire Threads. I never liked getting help from separate beings, but Johny, in one of his less crazy moments, told me it may be more effective. That is a threat I pose and so if you wish to move, or think, escape from TLT. Run!"

I be big brain villain

55 minutes ago, Xiahida said:

Xyr sighed "Johny, are your preparations finished?"

"Yup! I have snacks and root... Oh! I even got a knife for whittling!"'

Xiahida sighed "I had almost finished the breastplate, but this guy scared the lights out of me and I messed up the glyph. At least he fixed it somehow."

What are the opinions on breaking the fourth wall?

What is this... fourth wall you speak of?

37 minutes ago, Xiahida said:

Xyr, in an iconic moment of villain competence, says "In TLT there are these things called Administrators, or Admins, that can stop entire Threads. I never liked getting help from separate beings, but Johny, in one of his less crazy moments, told me it may be more effective. That is a threat I pose and so if you wish to move, or think, escape from TLT. Run!"

I be big brain villain

this has happened before with a character i now narrate. he knows the inner workings of such plans

51 minutes ago, Xiahida said:

I be big brain villain

Subversion appeared in a flash. "I don't fear the admins. They won't shut down a thread just because of one rogue character such as yourself."

8 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Subversion appeared in a flash. "I don't fear the admins. They won't shut down a thread just because of one rogue character such as yourself."

Hacob appeared next to her. "But, if the one character were to..." He teleports them both away to his lair. "If he was to cause Shard rules to be broken on the thread, it could be locked..." Then he teleported them back.

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Hacob appeared next to her. "But, if the one character were to..." He teleports them both away to his lair. "If he was to cause Shard rules to be broken on the thread, it could be locked..." Then he teleported them back.

"More likely the admins would destroy the one who broke the rules."

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

"But if multiple people did it, they could shut it down."

"Possibly." Subversion shrugged. "Can you make sure that Platypus knows there's only twenty pages left until our duel? Don't want him forgetting to show up."

1 hour ago, Nameless* said:

“Good.”

Subversion turned her attention back to Xyr. “You told us to run, but I’m inclined to stay and fight you instead.”

@Xiahida

Hacob looked at her, then Xyr. "Much as I hate to agree with Subsy here, I like the idea of fighting you instead of giving you time to prepare."