The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

On 10/6/2023 at 5:54 PM, Nameless* said:

“Good.”

Subversion turned her attention back to Xyr. “You told us to run, but I’m inclined to stay and fight you instead.”

@Xiahida

"I ask you, between me, Xiahida and Johny there is but one hope. Bargain with one, impress the other, and kill the last. Fail these demands and your world shall be left to rot in the emptiness that is my essence.

On 10/6/2023 at 6:27 PM, TheRavenHasLanded said:

abalador just sits there. "popcorn anyone?"

"johny, stop stealing my lines!" There is almost genuine hatred in Johny's eyes as he looks at Abalador.

1 hour ago, Xiahida said:

"I ask you, between me, Xiahida and Johny there is but one hope. Bargain with one, impress the other, and kill the last. Fail these demands and your world shall be left to rot in the emptiness that is my essence.

"johny, stop stealing my lines!" There is almost genuine hatred in Johny's eyes as he looks at Abalador.

"Do you think that your essence cannot be purified? That is one of the most powerful uses of my magic."

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

"Do you think that your essence cannot be purified? That is one of the most powerful uses of my magic."

Xyr laughs for a second "Purify what? I am what has been called a god. In your language, I am a physical representation of my power and Intent. I am Void, Silence, and due to certain encounters, Death. Purification does nothing to me. Now, leave before Johny here loses his decorum. (or rum)"

Johny is on the floore in a fettle position, crying. Memories flooded his mind. Like many others, he tries to cope with mistakes. Both Xiahida and Johny are not clean from the blood of the last Invasion. Most on Xiahida and Xyr was from watching Johny vent his anger at his homeworld

Xyr laughs for a second "Purify what? I am what has been called a god. In your language, I am a physical representation of my power and Intent. I am Void, Silence, and due to certain encounters, Death. Purification does nothing to me. Now, leave before Johny here loses his decorum. (or rum)"

Johny is on the floore in a fettle position, crying. Memories flooded his mind. Like many others, he tries to cope with mistakes. Both Xiahida and Johny are not clean from the blood of the last Invasion. Most on Xiahida and Xyr was from watching Johny vent his anger at his homeworld

Platypus chuckles for a second then calms himself. "You call yourself a god? Is that supposed to intimidate me? I used to control reality. To an extent, I still can. You are Void? I am Light. You are Silence? I am Sound. You are Death? I am Revival, Redemption, and so much more. Johny doesn't scare me."

"I am not a god. Just something everything feared. The title 'god' is nothing to me. I just hope you have a good frame of reference. Also, Johny may be one of the most dangerous people on TLT. I know only that the last world he went to thought he was nothing, and due to my Connection to him, he believes you think the same way. Leave or die." Xyr was tired. So death almost seemed enjoyable to him he wanted to watch a world burn. It had been far too long.

17 minutes ago, Xiahida said:

"I am not a god. Just something everything feared. The title 'god' is nothing to me. I just hope you have a good frame of reference. Also, Johny may be one of the most dangerous people on TLT. I know only that the last world he went to thought he was nothing, and due to my Connection to him, he believes you think the same way. Leave or die." Xyr was tired. So death almost seemed enjoyable to him he wanted to watch a world burn. It had been far too long.

"Something everyone feared," Platypus mocked. "I have never heard of you in my life. I don't fear you. If I could fight Thaid, I can kill you. And Johny is absolutely not one of the most dangerous people here. And he's right, I do think the same thing of him. I doubt I'll be proven wrong. You cannot muster the power to kill me, Hacob, and Subversion. Your threat is meaningless."

"Whitlr, Rihnt, Qinri. Do these names mean anything to you no. They are now Void. As all should be"

Johny rose, offended "speak again and you die." Souls rise from the ground. Crimson red like blood, they are the souls killed solely by Johny. His army soon rose in full. Hundreds of thousands of souls. Skill does not matter for ones like these. They are nothing but can interact with a person. Rip and tear, they kill! DEATH!!

17 minutes ago, Xiahida said:

"Whitlr, Rihnt, Qinri. Do these names mean anything to you no. They are now Void. As all should be"

Johny rose, offended "speak again and you die." Souls rise from the ground. Crimson red like blood, they are the souls killed solely by Johny. His army soon rose in full. Hundreds of thousands of souls. Skill does not matter for ones like these. They are nothing but can interact with a person. Rip and tear, they kill! DEATH!!

Falvan stared confidently at him. He didn’t know the power of these on TLT. He went into the air.

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

28 minutes ago, Xiahida said:

"Nope. Absolutely nothing."

Platypus settled into a casually cocky position, Vengeance and Luxblade in hand, completely unfazed by the souls. "Try it weirdo. You can't kill that which is Immortal."

22 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

@Nameless* I assume this does nothing?

Probably.

Subversion checks her watch. About twenty pages left. That's plenty of time.

"All right, strange person. Let me show you why this world is different from any other you've invaded."

An army of reincarnated ghanderflaffles appeared. At their head was the General, the single greatest military strategist in their entire history. The weapons of the ghanderflaffle army glowed with an inverse light, deadly to all undead.

As one, they raise their weapons and charge the horde of souls.

@Xiahida

3 hours ago, Nameless* said:

A ghostly version of Subversion appeared next to Falvan. "I think you should try believing in yourself."

I.. want to… but…he swiped again and it did nothing. Did he really think that this was a mental game? No, it was. I need to believe. He thought. He tried again and thought whe might if felt a slight resistance. 

8 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

I.. want to… but…he swiped again and it did nothing. Did he really think that this was a mental game? No, it was. I need to believe. He thought. He tried again and thought whe might if felt a slight resistance. 

The ghostly Subversion gave a thumbs-up. “See? You can do it Falvan. I believe in you.”

Johny screamed in delight

"Fight, scream! The fight is an art, make a grand piece. FIGHT! DIE!"

Subversion appeared next to him. “Hey Johny. So I was wondering, are you the one we’re supposed to kill, or was that Xyr?”

3 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

The ghostly Subversion gave a thumbs-up. “See? You can do it Falvan. I believe in you.”

Subversion appeared next to him. “Hey Johny. So I was wondering, are you the one we’re supposed to kill, or was that Xyr?”

"Any and all of the above," Platypus yells from his circle where the spirits cannot make progress towards him.