The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 hour ago, Nameless* said:

The ghostly Subversion gave a thumbs-up. “See? You can do it Falvan. I believe in you.”

Subversion appeared next to him. “Hey Johny. So I was wondering, are you the one we’re supposed to kill, or was that Xyr?”

Falvan nodded. Maybe I can do this.

1 hour ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Any and all of the above," Platypus yells from his circle where the spirits cannot make progress towards him.

"And what if we can't kill all of them? Or worse, what if killing them all leads to horrible consequences?"

37 minutes ago, Xiahida said:

A voice whispers from the spirits of the dead surrounding the valley. Void likes peace, the warrior approves strength and grit, the last weeps for his genocide.

"So I kill Johny, don't get Xyr angry at me, and ignore Xiahida? Sound like a plan." Subversion summoned her Narrationblade and levelled it at Johny. "All right Johny, time to see what you can do."

20 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Falvan nodded. Maybe I can do this.

"That's the spirit!" Subversion didn't mention that she'd given Falvan a little help to hit the enemy. From the looks of things, that weapon of his was beginning to wake up. Soon he wouldn't need her support.

15 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"And what if we can't kill all of them? Or worse, what if killing them all leads to horrible consequences?"

"So I kill Johny, don't get Xyr angry at me, and ignore Xiahida? Sound like a plan." Subversion summoned her Narrationblade and levelled it at Johny. "All right Johny, time to see what you can do."

"That's the spirit!" Subversion didn't mention that she'd given Falvan a little help to hit the enemy. From the looks of things, that weapon of his was beginning to wake up. Soon he wouldn't need her support.

"First off, I think we could. Second, we're already in horrible consequences, so it doesn't matter that much. Third, if the Author doesn't want them dead, they probably won't die!"

Johny screams in pain and launches into the sky. He summons a scythe that seems slightly off scale. He flies to a nearby mountain and start cutting chunks off it. he wills souls to pilot the golems made of the stone. He makes 100 of the golems and then flies up to view the battle, a cup of Root in hand. 'Bout time he had some fun.

3 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"First off, I think we could. Second, we're already in horrible consequences, so it doesn't matter that much. Third, if the Author doesn't want them dead, they probably won't die!"

"Exactly my point! We should defeat them in the easiest way, not the way that might go against the will of their author. Also, could you drop by Nameless' house and pick up something for me? I need it for our duel and I haven't had the time to get it yet."

2 minutes ago, Xiahida said:

Johny screams in pain and launches into the sky. He summons a scythe that seems slightly off scale. He flies to a nearby mountain and start cutting chunks off it. he wills souls to pilot the golems made of the stone. He makes 100 of the golems and then flies up to view the battle, a cup of Root in hand. 'Bout time he had some fun.

Subversion leaps into the sky and flies straight towards Johny. "Too much of a coward to fight me?"

Edited by Nameless*

4 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"Exactly my point! We should defeat them in the easiest way, not the way that might go against the will of their author. Also, could you drop by Nameless' house and pick up something for me? I need it for our duel and I haven't had the time to get it yet."

Subversion leaps into the sky and flies straight towards Johny. "Too much of a coward to fight me?"

"I don't know where Nameless' house is. You hid it from me, remember?"

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

"I don't know where Nameless' house is. You hid it from me, remember?"

"No, that was a bunker he made. His house is pretty easy to find. Sticks out like a sore thumb, having been through so many reality warps and universal destructions."

9 minutes ago, Xiahida said:

Anybody know how to catch the attention of a mod without getting banned?

Johny flies down, long sweeps from his scythe directed a Subservation

Xyr and Xiahida sit on the balcony of the home next to the forge, relaxing

Well, @'ing a mod won't usually get you banned on a first offense. Don't do that though, as I doubt any of the mods want to get involved in TLT.

Subversion created a wall of ice between Johny's scythe and herself, swinging her own Blade at his head.

7 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Well, @'ing a mod won't usually get you banned on a first offense. Don't do that though, as I doubt any of the mods want to get involved in TLT.

Subversion created a wall of ice between Johny's scythe and herself, swinging her own Blade at his head.

Isnt Aonene on TLT?

"No, that was a bunker he made. His house is pretty easy to find. Sticks out like a sore thumb, having been through so many reality warps and universal destructions."

"Oh, that's right." He turns away and mentally tells Hacob to go find Nameless' house and bring it here.

1 hour ago, Xiahida said:

Anybody know how to catch the attention of a mod without getting banned?

Johny flies down, long sweeps from his scythe directed a Subservation

Xyr and Xiahida sit on the balcony of the home next to the forge, relaxing

yeah, I was gonna say, Ene might, but she's usually busy, so I wouldn't try to get a mod actually here. Plus Ene and Platypus are friends, so...

2 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Oh, that's right." He turns away and mentally tells Hacob to go find Nameless' house and bring it here.

"Great! Tell Hacob to look for a four-pointed medallion. And tell him not to try to steal it or anything else unless he wants the security system to activate."

1 hour ago, Xiahida said:

Johny crashed into the ice, shattering it and making large chunks fly at Subservation. He blocks the counter-attack by twisting and forcing the Blade away and attacks when he is facing forward again.

The ice that approaches Subversion is instantly converted into steam and dispersed. She summons her Narrationblade as a shield to block Johny's attacks, falling back slightly so she has enough space to summon a hundred-foot-long spear made of light and hurl it towards her opponent.

2 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"Great! Tell Hacob to look for a four-pointed medallion. And tell him not to try to steal it or anything else unless he wants the security system to activate."

The ice that approaches Subversion is instantly converted into steam and dispersed. She summons her Narrationblade as a shield to block Johny's attacks, falling back slightly so she has enough space to summon a hundred-foot-long spear made of light and hurl it towards her opponent.

"He wouldn't do that. Wait... How will the security system know that he's taking it to you and not stealing it?" Platypus fights a path through the spirits to where Xyr and Xiahida are sitting, then levels a blade at each. "Do you fear death?"

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

"He wouldn't do that. Wait... How will the security system know that he's taking it to you and not stealing it?" Platypus fights a path through the spirits to where Xyr and Xiahida are sitting, then levels a blade at each. "Do you fear death?"

"How should I know? Nameless is the one who made it. Oh, and tell him not to try and do anything with the medallion. It's very dangerous in the wrong hands."

48 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

38 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Falvan swooped in and took a swing at Jonny

Johny catches the tip of the spear on the handle of his scythe and moves it to intercept Falvan's face.

47 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Xyr simply laughs at the statement and shakes Xiahida awake. "Remember my introduction several pages ago. I am Xyr, Death. Void, the conquering of existence. Now, lower your sword. You might ruin the furniture."

"Stop shaking me."

"Ah, you're awake, kill the platypus."

Xiahida stands up, shakes himself, and proceeds to summon his armor. Each piece is intricately carved with glyphs, white powder rubbed in to grant blessings. 

"I accept your challenge," He summons a claymore and falls into stance. The warlord was to conquer again.

8 minutes ago, Xiahida said:

Johny catches the tip of the spear on the handle of his scythe and moves it to intercept Falvan's face.

Xyr simply laughs at the statement and shakes Xiahida awake. "Remember my introduction several pages ago. I am Xyr, Death. Void, the conquering of existence. Now, lower your sword. You might ruin the furniture."

"Stop shaking me."

Xiahida stands up, shakes himself, and proceeds to summon his armor. Each piece is intricately carved with glyphs, white powder rubbed in to grant blessings. 

"I accept your challenge," He summons a claymore and falls into stance. The warlord was to conquer again.

Falvan easily avoided it, and struck out with his spear again, careful to avoid a response strike.

2 hours ago, Xiahida said:

Subversion leaves Falvan to fend for himself, splitting into two identical copies of herself to attack Johny from two directions at once.

4 hours ago, Nameless* said:

"How should I know? Nameless is the one who made it. Oh, and tell him not to try and do anything with the medallion. It's very dangerous in the wrong hands."

"Then I can't knowingly send Hacob in there."

3 hours ago, Xiahida said:

"Stop shaking me."

Platypus chuckles, then it turns into a full laugh. "You forget, Death, what I am. I have killed Death before. I can do it again. But sure, we'll call this a fair fight."

His Luxblade disappears in a flash of blazingly white light. No armor formed on him, but he seemed confidant. "Your move."